• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - Brianna the Teacher Tickled All Over! (MMF/F, full body)

quinn65

Verified
Hello again,

Ok, here's the last of our latest round of new sessions. In this one, our favorite teacher Bri gets tickled all over by H&K with help from the guys! This was a long session that you can buy in a single clip at our store (linked in the sig below), or in any one of three parts. Hopefully the pic and clips below will help you decide. The clips are named according to whether they came from Part 1 (start), 2 (middle), or 3 (finish).

H&K starts off working over Bri's upper body, and we eventually team up and put her through the famous "hold your feet still" game for some serious mental anguish. ;) Plus all the great banter you've come to expect from the crew at LOL!

Hope you like them!
-Q.

Attachments

• briseptpicfull.jpg
    briseptpicfull.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4,377
thanks

this is one of the best clips that I have seen in a long time. Please keep up the good work. I love the way you talk to eachother, you make it look like fun. If I were trying to get someone into tickling and giving it a try these are the clips I would show. No serious torture everyone seems to be having a good time.

Each clip as good as the last! :smilestar

this is one of the best clips that I have seen in a long time. Please keep up the good work. I love the way you talk to eachother, you make it look like fun. If I were trying to get someone into tickling and giving it a try these are the clips I would show. No serious torture everyone seems to be having a good time.

Hey, thanks! And thanks to everyone else for the great feedback. We love to hear it!

We do get a lot of banter going at our shoots. I actually edit a ton of it out, but try to leave some in too. Anyone here listen to the Bob & Tom morning radio show? Somebody told me that we were like the Bob & Tom crew, with tickling. :)

Usually by the time we're done, everyone has laughed almost as hard as the ticklee! We're having a blast with this. Thanks again for all the comments.

-Q.

Hey, thanks! And thanks to everyone else for the great feedback. We love to hear it!

We do get a lot of banter going at our shoots. I actually edit a ton of it out, but try to leave some in too. Anyone here listen to the Bob & Tom morning radio show? Somebody told me that we were like the Bob & Tom crew, with tickling. :)

Usually by the time we're done, everyone has laughed almost as hard as the ticklee! We're having a blast with this. Thanks again for all the comments.

-Q.

Don't know who Bob & Tom is, but I think the chemistry you all possess in your clips is what helps make them so gosh darn awesome, on top of the great tickling! You're like the "girls and guys next door" of tickling videos, and I mean that as a total compliment. You give off the vibe that you would totally be doing this on a Friday night even if you didn't have cameras rolling. I love that! Keep it up! Daddy is pleased. :)

Don't know who Bob & Tom is, but I think the chemistry you all possess in your clips is what helps make them so gosh darn awesome, on top of the great tickling! You're like the "girls and guys next door" of tickling videos, and I mean that as a total compliment. You give off the vibe that you would totally be doing this on a Friday night even if you didn't have cameras rolling. I love that! Keep it up! Daddy is pleased. :)

Thanks! I think it's safe to say that while most of our models didn't think about tickling more or less than the average person before LOL, they are now...um...integrating it into their lives even, as you suggest, off-camera. ;) I guess that makes us tickle evangelists. :)

I think using the "friend network" as opposed to hiring models does give a slightly different feel to our clips, although I'm also a big fan of those who use the model approach. It's all good.

Glad you like it!
-Q.

I like the last video best. Being tickled by 3 people at the same time must create intense ticklish feelings, very nice torture :).

I like the last video best. Being tickled by 3 people at the same time must create intense ticklish feelings, very nice torture :).

Wow foottickler, thanks for the thread resurrection! ;)

Bri's always been one of our most popular 'lees. She hasn't done a shoot in a long time...in fact, no one has :(...but I think we're just in a lull. I bet we'll get at least one new shoot in this month.

Guess it's a good thing I've got a day job.... ;)

-Q.

Cool video :)

I really love the immovable-bondage spreadeagle thing going on...

Cool video :)

I really love the immovable-bondage spreadeagle thing going on...

Thanks! We try to serve the immovable-bondage niche of the tickling market. You oughta see the tickle box, tickle chair, and tickle table... :evilha:

-Q.

Nice Clip

This is a great clip, I really like the laugh, and the feet are very cute. :bowing:

Thanks...

Wow foottickler, thanks for the thread resurrection! ;)

Bri's always been one of our most popular 'lees. She hasn't done a shoot in a long time...in fact, no one has :(...but I think we're just in a lull. I bet we'll get at least one new shoot in this month.

Guess it's a good thing I've got a day job.... ;)

-Q.

Hey quinn, tell H&K that I miss her! :smilelove

DK

Hey quinn, tell H&K that I miss her! :smilelove

DK

Hey DK. She'll be back soon. We've had a run of crappy luck.....had to cancel three shoots now due to schedule conflicts. But we've got another one scheduled....not saying when because I know that would jinx it....but soon.

We might even have some "ewnay odelsmay" lined up. (Said that in pig latin, also to avoid the jinx.)

If I sound paranoid and superstitious, that's only because the spirits are clearly out to get me. :shake:

-Q.

p.s. Btw, Dianna and Rhianna are planning to come back too, maybe with their sisters again! (*crosses fingers, throws salt over shoulder*)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back