• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - New 1/27/08 - Jackie on the Cot! (mmmf/f, all over)

quinn65

Verified
Ok Jackie fans, you've seen how ticklish her feet and knees are in the tickle chair...now how about some full-body tickling on the cot? This clip has poor Jackie getting tickled head-to-toe by the LOL staff, and man was it fun to shoot! It starts off with a minute or so of lead-in talk while she's getting tied down. I hated to cut that out, so I just dropped the clip price $1 so you could see for free what a cool personality Jackie has. Then watch what happens when 3-4 skilled ticklers, including H&K, work over this beautiful and incredibly ticklish athlete. Hint: she pretty much loses it. ;)

Btw, I realize this setup got the fewest number of votes in last week's poll, but by this part of the evening we all just sorta felt cotty. I know you won't be disappointed. ;) We did also shoot a table clip, which I'll post soon, and we'll to a ticklebox clip eventually as well.

Also, I understand Jackie's out here reading the boards now, so be nice! ;)

I'm going back to regular high quality clips and medium quality previews since a few folks had trouble with the HDV format...the full clip still looks great and should play easily on anyone's system.

Enjoy!
-Q.

p.s. Sneak preview...soon I'll post a short clip that followed this one where we played the "bell game" on the cot with Jackie. Then...a first for LOL...f/m tickling! Jackie and H&K finally insisted on a male victim for some gender revenge, and next thing we knew, Ed was tied to the cot and at their mercy. (For some reason, among the three guys there, they picked the body builder. Go figure...) ;)

Attachments

• jackie_cot2.jpg
    jackie_cot2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,214
  • jackie_cot3.jpg
    jackie_cot3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,652
Another kick ass clip from LOL!

I love the style and quality of your clips, plus LOL models are always hot and most importantly...ticklish :D

Not so keen on the idea of */m clips...not my thing personally, but hey whatever works for you guys!

Keep up the great work!

you guys have some cool stuff. not overly sexual, lots of playful (and eeeevulll) undertones, and good quality. hope you guys stick around fer awhile.

jackie: thanks for letting those crazy people tie you up and make you giggle time and time again.

very nice.

Bravo bravo. Another great clip I love the women you use. Keep up the great work.

Jackie is beautiful, is she single? ;) I'll definately be buying this clip.

Don't get me wrong. H&K still makes me bounce off walls. :dogpile:

DK

Another kick ass clip from LOL!

I love the style and quality of your clips, plus LOL models are always hot and most importantly...ticklish :D

Not so keen on the idea of */m clips...not my thing personally, but hey whatever works for you guys!

Keep up the great work!

Hey, thanks tku!

I wasn't really sure about doing a */m clip either, but the ladies slowly went from hinting to suggesting to insisting...and in my experience, what they want, they usually get. Resistance is futile. ;)

Tell you what, though. Once Jackie and H&K started in on Ed, it turned into about the most hilarious thing that's ever happened at an LOL shoot. I think David and I lauged as much as anyone (quietly, of course, so as not to fubar the audio ;)). I just hope I was keeping the camera steady...

We'll see how it does on the site. I'll post it as soon as I can. If there's a demand out there, considering how much fun the ladies had, I suppose we'll play it by ear for future ones. And who knows, they may just keep insisting...

Later,
-Q.

Sunday 10pm, I don't know if you picked that up from just the preview, but if you did (shameless plug imminent) you ought to get the full clip! There's more. Jackie definitely knows how to work a room while she's getting tied down for tickling. :yowzer:

DK, I believe Jackie is currently dating someone. Fortunately he's cool enough to be ok with her shooting tickle clips. :) Glad you're picking it up! And no worries, I'll tell H&K you're still her #1 fan. ;)

Guilini, your wishes are granted. Check out our site (http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10978), and in fact the two clips prior to this one are of Jackie getting full-on foot tickled in both nylons and bare feet. And if you scroll down further on the site, you'll see plenty of clips with the blonde (H&K), sans boots, getting some serious foot and body tickling, whatever suits your taste. H&K is one of our most popular ticklees. (Just ask DK ;))

Also, if you search my prior TMF posts you should be able to find pics and previews for all of our clips. If you're having any trouble, though, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks again guys...we appreciate all the feedback!

Pax,
-Q.

There are some sexy women being tickled for LOL, quinn65!! It's a shame they wear masks.

There are some sexy women being tickled for LOL, quinn65!! It's a shame they wear masks.

Thanks Observing. Thing is, our ladies aren't models; they have regular day jobs and for the most part prefer to maintain a little anonymity. So for us it's either masks or no clips at all.

Glad you like what you can see, though! ;)

Take care,
-Q.

DK, I believe Jackie is currently dating someone. Fortunately he's cool enough to be ok with her shooting tickle clips. :) Glad you're picking it up! And no worries, I'll tell H&K you're still her #1 fan. ;)

you'll see plenty of clips with the blonde (H&K), sans boots, getting some serious foot and body tickling, whatever suits your taste. H&K is one of our most popular ticklees. (Just ask DK ;))

Pax,
-Q.

If they ever clone a woman, H&K is on my list, she's so hot. I mean that will all respect to her man. :bowing:

ObservingEgo- When LOL first started no faces were showing, the masks are perfect, we can see them laughing and their hottie eyes and.... the ladies protect themselves with their respected personal lives. It's all win, win my friend.

*Edit* I am a little behind on my clips so I just bought this one of Jackie in the COT. You're so right Q, her personality is so awesome. I think I've used awesome over the quota for the gals at LOL. Besides babes getting tickled of course, I love how you all are so down to Earth, I almost feel like I'm there with a bunch of friends. I just love your clips! Jackie is a great ticklee, I'm with H&K on that. I'll pick up the rest of the clips later this week but I just loved this one! Never disappointed with you guys and props to the guys at LOL for helping out.

DK

Last edited:
...Never disappointed with you guys and props to the guys at LOL for helping out.

DK

Hey DK, thanks much. :) Forgot to mention, and you might be interested...we talked H&K into doing a mummified tickling clip that night, but we ran out of time. Won't be long now, though... ;)

-Q.

I love the clip and the mask does not bother me adds a little mystery into who Jackie is. Maybe the neighbor next door or whoever. Great clip as always

I love the clip and the mask does not bother me adds a little mystery into who Jackie is. Maybe the neighbor next door or whoever. Great clip as always

Thanks....we appear to have a few new models working their way through the pipeline. You never know, maybe we'll eventually come across a no-masker. ;)

-Q.

Tie me up & TICKLE ME!!!

I am having such a blast doing these clips! It makes me go out of my mind, there are moments during the tickling when I don't think I can take it anymore... but I don't have a choice!! And I guess that's the sick fun of it all. :jester: I can't wait for the next one! I think I'm becoming addicted.....

Awesome as always quinn! Boy I love that Jackie...damn near the perfect 'ler! Keep it up! :tickle:

I am having such a blast doing these clips! It makes me go out of my mind, there are moments during the tickling when I don't think I can take it anymore... but I don't have a choice!! And I guess that's the sick fun of it all. :jester: I can't wait for the next one! I think I'm becoming addicted.....
Wow! it's so cool to see you on the forum, Jackie. Obviously you look very pretty and have a sexy body. The preview clip looks very good and I am gonna buy it soon; it will be my first clip from this store. Hope to see you in more clips in the future. By the way, where are you ticklish the most?
Again, good to see your post here.

Wow! it's so cool to see you on the forum, Jackie. Obviously you look very pretty and have a sexy body. The preview clip looks very good and I am gonna buy it soon; it will be my first clip from this store. Hope to see you in more clips in the future. By the way, where are you ticklish the most?
Again, good to see your post here.

I can't tell you where I am most ticklish at because my ticklers haven't found it yet!! If they ever do, I may just die right there in whatever contraption I'm strapped to at the time. I'm getting anxious just thinking about it!!:shake:

I can't tell you where I am most ticklish at because my ticklers haven't found it yet!! If they ever do, I may just die right there in whatever contraption I'm strapped to at the time. I'm getting anxious just thinking about it!!:shake:

:veryhappy Interesting! Now you've made me really curious :confused:
Maybe we'll find out one day...

Intriguing Jackie...just makes me wanna watch more than ever! Hope they find it and tickle the hell outa it! LOL. :tickle:

Tell us that secret spot! dont be a big ol baby! we need to know these things in the name of science! :evilha:

:veryhappy Interesting! Now you've made me really curious :confused:
Maybe we'll find out one day...

Made you curious...?!? How do you think we feel? She's been through two shoots now and we've missed her most ticklish spot?! :shock: You'd think we'd have gotten halfway good at this by now!

At least now we know what we'll be doing next time... :devil2:

Muahahaha...

-Q.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back