• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

London Tickle Munch (men and women) 16th March

dazed

TMF Poster
Hi all,

Here's details about a London Tickle Munch on Sunday March 16th at a pub in central London, 2pm onwards.

It's being organised by Footsoldier from UKTF and I'll probably co-host it.

Full details of the venue can be found here: http://www.tickle-brits.co.uk/ If you have trouble signing up let me know. You need to sign up to get into the 'munches' bit of the forum. If no-one objects form UKTF I'll post venue details here. It's a pub near Regent's Park.

Usual munch rules apply. New and nervous people can be met so you don't have to walk in alone.

It'll be lovely to meet you.

Last edited:
Dazed is of course lovely as is Soldier (and very funny and great company over a sherbet or two)

This will be fun :)

Me and Pun will try and be there (I haven't asked her yet but we have been talking about munch-going for a while now) :happyhop:

Yeah I'd love to attend one of these and get to meet some like minded folk and put faces to names so to speak but weekends are a bit no go :sadcry:

Would be lovely to meet new people. If you'd like the munch mobile number pm me. New people can also be met near the venue if they're nervous about walking in alone.

Yeah I'd love to attend one of these and get to meet some like minded folk and put faces to names so to speak but weekends are a bit no go :sadcry:

Yes, maybe having the odd midweek one will work for some people. We need to find more ways to meet up with each other.

A wee bump, if anyone fancies a lemonade in london town..

Looking forwards to this munch tomorrow. PM me for munch mobile. There should be people we know form UKTF but if you're new to us from here do PM me for my nilla name incase you need to ask if we're the right group. Plan is to put a box of chocolates on the table. Someone might bring a Mr Tickle.

Munch Review: Over 20 people. About a third of them women. People from UKTF, here and Fetlife. Thankyou all of you for making it the most successful UKTF hosted tickle munch ever. :)

hey peoples of the tickling world i am from the UK and am really curious could someone please explain what the tickle munch is/ what goes on at these events?

Hi Mrman7500,

Sign up to http://www.tickle-brits.co.uk/ That's a tickling kink forum all about us lot in the UK and getting together.

A munch is a term used on the Kink Scene to describe a social event where kinky people get together to meet socially. There are munches for all types of kinks and many for kinksters in general. No play happens. We were our everyday street clothes. It's purely to meet each other for real. It's a really good first step into the kinky world.

Munch Review: Over 20 people. About a third of them women. People from UKTF, here and Fetlife. Thankyou all of you for making it the most successful UKTF hosted tickle munch ever. :)

Attendees should get a pat of course, but don't forget yourself. You two are bloody tireless.

Aawesome time was had.Thanks to all who made us feel welcome :)

After the success of the recent munch, another one is planned for June..

Details are on UKTF, i'm sure will be added here nearer the time :)

when is the next munch going to take place please? I have just missed that one. And the UK site doesn't seem to be very active right now?

Our most recent munch was the 9th May, it was a well attended one, 4 or 5 women, at least a dozen gents.

We mainly use the Uk site & fetlife group to publicize these things, but I will post on here again too :)

I'm hoping we can do another one in the autumn

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back