• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LONG japanese tickling clip repost

112 MB? 135MB?? jeez...on top of that its too large for them to let you download it free like rapidshare does, so you have to pay for the premium download...to see asians tickled...no thanks...

dtrell said:
112 MB? 135MB?? jeez...on top of that its too large for them to let you download it free like rapidshare does, so you have to pay for the premium download...to see asians tickled...no thanks...

Ummm actually I got BOTH clips posted FOR FREE, you just have to wait about 20 seconds for the free link to pop up *like rapidshare*. The links are not that great for people on 56k but hey, you can leave it downloading over night. These clips are WELL worth it. What's wrong with paying to see asians being tickled? I think a lot of people will agree that asians being tickled is pretty effin' HOT. So...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

asianfeetickler you effin' ROCK! :woot: If you got more of these clips, that would be awesome!

Pls help...

I want to dl it but the site says that the file doesn't exist due to expiration. Could you please repost the link again?? Pleaasse...

Me too would be very grateful to the person that would repost it :)

Thank you a lot :)

pleaaaaaase someone post it again!!! oh please i must see this

I want to dl it but the site says that the file doesn't exist due to
expiration. Could you please repost the link again?? Pleaasse...
laximus said:
Can't any of you people upload the files to rapidshare??
Palmiro1972 said:
Me too would be very grateful to the person that would repost it
Thank you a lot
mille09 said:
pleaaaaaase someone post it again!!! oh please i must see this
I'm not sure if this is the same clip, but it's 112MB and it's Japanese.
It's too big to put it up on RapidShare, so how about Megaupload?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PIK1D5EJ

(MM/F; 12:20;
112,613 KB)

-MidnightMan-

Hello MidnightMan

It is not the same clip, but it is anyway a great one and I thank you a lot :)

And of course I continue to hope that someone, soon or late, will post the original one of this thread :)

Thanks a lot MidnightMan!
Its a very very nice clip!
Thanks for sharing.

(PS: would be nice if someone could post the other clip again, too :) )

Thank you

I had to format my drive and lost this vid, thanks a lot for it back, i apreciate it

Can someone give some details about the clip? Like what spots are tickled, what settings its in, that sort of thing before I download the whole thing. Pics would help to, thanks.

Can someone give some details about the clip? Like what spots are tickled, what settings its in, that sort of thing before I download the whole thing. Pics would help to, thanks.
The one that MidnightMan has kindly posted for us, is of a cute japanese girl being tickled by 2 guys (no bondage) she is in tights and a sort of crop top thing, contains partial nudity, and the picture quality is pretty good. Im not usualy into clips where the girl isnt bound in place but this vid is pretty hot anyway, well worth checkin out imo.

As for the original vid in this post, it was kick ass, and perfect in every way exept that it after 30 somthing mins of great tickling it finishes before she gets completely naked.

Know where I would be able to find the original clip? Sounds like its worth getting by the responses here so far.

Details about the original clip

In the "original" clip (I mean the one that a lot of people, me included, are asking to repost) it was an asian (I think japanese) girl tickled by the same tickler of the clips of the thread "Japanese tickling clips" started by SpiffyTickler. This girl was standing, X tied, and it was something like a timer (I suppose, because it was spoken in japanese and it came a subtitle like "START"), after a while the girl asked for a break (it came another subtitle like "GIVE UP") and lost something dress, then after some seconds the tickle started again with another "START", then it was another "GIVE UP" and so on. It lasted around 30 mins and stopped just before the girl got naked. I have no idea where the clip came from, I am not sure of it, but I have some remembers about clips with the same tickler at baby-baby-baby.com (in the happy and past time where this site had a lot of previews and a lot of tickling ones), there he was described like a legend of japanese tickling.
I apologize for my bad english and for eventual errors, I remember it was one of the best clips I have seen in my life, but some details, of course, could not exactly... anyway the "substance" is correct :)

Thanks a lot :)

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back