• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long nails or short nails?

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Which is better to tickle with? Long nails or short nails?
I'm curious. Because I have long nails myself and have been told that they're good tickling tools. But I wonder which is better?

I definately notice a significant increase in begging and screaming from my lees when I have long nails. Of course, I need a larger sample size to make a reliable scientific statement. :firedevil

As a guy, I don't have long nails. So I am forced to vote for short nails.........dammit I'm wrong.

Long nails are better thats why they invented tickling tools for us males to use. Why Nemesis plannning on a little f/f action? Can I watch?

Sorry got carried away.....

Long nails have a tendency to get more of a reaction from me. You can still get me hysterical if you have shorter nails, but you have to know what you're doing.

Needless to say, the two together are somewhat like kryptonite for me.

Short nails (a dissent)

While long nails are effective, the trouble with them is that if the tickling continues for any length of time in the same spot, they dig in to the point that they become painful. With short nails, on the other hand, you can tickle in the same spot indefinitely.

lergirl69 said:
I definately notice a significant increase in begging and screaming from my lees when I have long nails. Of course, I need a larger sample size to make a reliable scientific statement. :firedevil

I selflessly volunteer to further the cause of scientific progress.

Long Nails Fan

Definitely long nails. Especially on the soles of the feet...OMG

long nails....but nails in general anywhere is the worst for me.....god nails make me nervous :shock:

I vote for long nails as well. However, I also believe any ler who puts his/her heart and soul into it can be a very effective ler.

True

This is true belly....but isn't niceer to see longer nails when the torture awaits?

Oh wiggling the fingers above a secured lee or click the nails, just remind them how long and sharp they are...............moments that make me glad I'm alive. hehehehehee

I'm a guy so I don't have long nails . However , from what I've seen , long nails seem to extract a ticklish response faster on most spots than short nails .
alex said:
While long nails are effective, the trouble with them is that if the tickling continues for any length of time in the same spot, they dig in to the point that they become painful. With short nails, on the other hand, you can tickle in the same spot indefinitely.
This is also true .

Long or short nails work very well on me. As long as there are some nails then they'll be effective. A set of women's nails are the greatest tickle tool, I love 'em.

short, thin nails

there is something to be said for these cheap, knock-off do it yourself Lee press-ons, even though i realize they're low-rent and taboo!

Guitar finger-picks work well for a guy 'ler who desires long nails

Since I'm most ticklish on my upper body to fingertip pressure, you know the digging in and massaging a tickle spot, long nails just get in the way and scratch the heck out of me. But long nails do work better on the feet and other really sensitive spots.

I think longer nails are better for ticking, though short ones are good too :D .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back