• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Long Story) - Erotic Tickling M/F

d.a.n.i.e.l

I knew that she was most turned on and excited by having her stomach tickled, but I wanted to work my way there and build her anticipation.

About Her: She is really tiny, only 5 feet tall, with brown hair and hazel eyes. I love tickling petite white women and feeling their sexy little bare foot squirming in my hand, while my other hand probes with light touches and quick fingers to find her most sensitive spots.

About Me: I'm a 6'2 basketball player (secretly a 'ler and a computer nerd), light-skinned black, a wiry 170 lbs.

Working My Way Down
I started with light, feathery stroking around her calves and ankles, just using the tips of my fingers as she twitched and giggled. Working my way all around her ankle, heel and sides of just her left foot, making sure to glide my fingernails over the smooth tops of her feet, and get all over the tips of her toes.

Ticklish Bare Toes
Then, I sat on top of her left leg and ran all 10 fingernails hard & fast on her bare sole. She couldn't move anywhere. All she could do was scream and scrunch up her toes, occasionally spreading them out wide to escape. When she spread her toes, I made sure to really get her in between and under the base of her toes, as well as the middle of her arch. I spent a lot of time just getting her one foot, before eventually moving to the foot of the bed and tickling both soles nonstop for 10+ minutes.

Inner Thigh Teases
I gave her a break to cool off, and worked my way slowly up her legs. She was wearing only a bra and underwear, so I spent some time torturing and teasing her with light tickles all over her legs. The back of her knees were really jumpy, and she started screaming when I focused on her inner thighs. Even just tracing one finger along her leg had her shaking and twitching, trying to get away.

Her Favourite Tickle Spot
Finally, it was time to focus on her upper body. I straddled her body between my knees, and started with light caresses and stroking all over her back. She was really twitchy now, but silent except for a bit of nose breathing and giggles.

But then I found a spot on the sides of her stomach, which drove her crazy. I found that using all 5 fingernails lightly on the side of her stomach in a circular motion was super sensitive, and she was laughing uncontrollably. I got both sides of her stomach with quick, light spider tickling before REALLY digging into her armpits. She kept yelling, "please!" And I would respond with, "Please tickle harder? Please tickle more? More? Ok, no problem!"

She was breathing really hard when I let up, so I decided to flip her over and really get her stomach, her favourite spot.

I untied her, and flipped her onto her back, re-tying only her hands. I left her feet untied so that I could squeeze her 2 legs together while I sat on top. It was awesome to get to tickle her and see her facial reactions.

Bringing Out the Baby Oil
I brought out the baby oil and put a couple drops in my hand before spreading it onto her stomach. "You ready?" I said. "I'm gonna start in 3...2...." and then I started scrabbling all 10 fingers, lightly, but at lightning-speed, all around on her sensitive stomach.

She started screaming and laughing right away, shaking her head from side to side, but she was totally stuck. I was very hard, and leaned into her a bit so she could feel how excited this was making me. I put my face down to her stomach and gave her a bunch of raspberries while tickling the shit out of her sides and ribs with my hands.

Tickling Her with My Mouth (and Facial Hair?)
Her screams turned up a few decibels when I started blowing raspberries all over, and nibbling her tummy and sides with my lips. I kept this up for 15 or 20 minutes before a break to let her breathe for a bit.

I went back to soft, light tickling on her sides, and started tracing 1 finger around to probe for more sensitive spots. Circling multiple tickling fingers around her belly button had her giggling non-stop.

Exposing & Tickling Her Privates
Her underwear was still on, despite the fact we were both super turned on, and I was still fully clothed. At times with her, she would reach under my clothing when she wasn't tied up and try to tickle back. It felt so good and tickled a lot more than I expected, sending a pleasurable shudder through my body.

She caught me by surprise, but I just like the feeling of tickling, and it would take a lot for me to let my guard down as a ler. So I smiled at her, told her that feels really good, and started tracing one fingernail around the line of her underwear. I was running my nails over her privates and hips through the soft material.

I slipped a finger underneath the waistline and found she was super sensitive to light touches all around her pelvis and hips, just above her privates.

Stripping her underwear off, I removed my pants, bulging visibly against my boxers. I tied up her feet spread-eagled again, and spent the next 10 mins tickling her private parts, hips and waistline, switching between fingertips, fingernails and nibbling on her tummy or hip bone.

Completely Naked & Nipple Tickles
As our session was almost over (it was supposed to be an hour, and we had definitely gone over that limit), I wanted to keep going and escalate but figured I could save more for next time.

But I couldn't help myself. I made sure to remove her bra and have her fully naked. She was entirely under my power.

I love having a beautiful, ticklish woman responding to my every touch. Not sure what it is, but slowly stripping her and exposing new, sensitive parts and making her explode with ticklishness is just the hottest thing in the world for me. My fingernails quickly gliding over and around the most ticklish spots, the escalation of her reactions... just the best.

I spread a little leftover baby oil on her nipples and just started having my way with them, tickling in soft and quick circles with my fingernails on top of and around her nipples. I moved the tickling fingers around the side of her breast and lightly tickle-attacked her armpits too.

The Tickling Finale
To finish her off, I went back to her stomach and her private parts... I tickled all over her hips and stomach with one hand, while my other hand worked my middle and ring fingers inside of her. She was moaning and sighing with a smile on her face, still squirming and sort of jolting and shaking from every ticklish touch with my other hand at the same time. I started to push a little hard with my fingers inside her, and tickled her all over her upper body with the other hand.

I had to leave soon after for work, unfortunately. But we've had plenty of hot tickle sessions since then. I don't think I'll ever run out of new ideas and predicaments for a beautiful woman to end up laughing and squirming with ticklish pleasure. New and extremely hot situations just open themselves up when you lose yourself in the moment!

I hope you have a blast reading, happy to write more real tickle experiences. Capture the essence, so to speak :)

BONUS: MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE TICKLE SPOT

Screenshot 2023-11-14 204706.pngScreenshot 2023-11-14 204603.pngScreenshot 2023-11-14 204625.pngScreenshot 2023-11-14 204651.pngScreenshot 2023-11-14 204543.png

Last edited:
Great story! :tickle: Very hot and wonderful descriptions. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Great story! :tickle: Very hot and wonderful descriptions. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

I appreciate your feedback, and definitely will check your stuff out too! :D &#55357;&#56845;

Super hot story! Loved the detailed descriptions, and was right there with you. Thanks for posting, and please post more of your sessions.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back