• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long time lurker, first time poster

FeatherDust

Hi everyone! I've read a lot of stories on this forum, and have finally decided to join so I may write one of my own. You people are the first I've revealed my fetish to (don't you feel privaliged?) and I'll adimt right now, I'm very nervous. I'm working on a story right now that should be finished by the end of the week at the earliest.

So, a little bit about me... I only recently began really accepting my fetish. For a long time I was too shy to admit to even myself I had a tickling fetish, but now I've learned to live with it and have gotten into watching and reading tickling clips and stories. I also have a bit of a sneezing fetish, as the two are quite similar when you think about it. I've been blessed to have an extremely ticklish boyfriend who enjoys being tickled and has told me so, and he just happens to be most ticklish in my two favorite spots (feet and underarms). He's even begged me to tickle him once. Regardless, I still can't bring myself to tell him I love to tickle him, though maybe after this I'll be able to work up the courage. Perhaps then a few of you here can give me some hints on how to really show him a good time. ;)

I hope to make a few buddies here and post some stories you all will enjoy.

Welcome to the TMF, FeatherDust! I've moved this to TK Dis, where introductions seem to traditionally reside, in case you wondered how it got here. Good to see new members with the urge to contribute! Unlike 'ol bump-on-a-log HDS who merely leeches off the good work of others. :D

Welcome to the TMF, FeatherDust, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

How to show him a good time? Tell him you are worried about him thrashing and kicking too much when he's being tickled so you want to tie him down. Tie him comfortably but securely to the bed, and tickle him senseless. This will likely cause him to be aroused, and then you can do whatever comes to mind. :devil:

Hey, always good to have a new contributer. I'd love to read any stories you've written. Wrote a few stories myself back before I joined the military, you can probably still find them...
Anyway, my advice is to write a story thats unique because there are so few of those here.

Hello FeatherDust,

Welcome to the TMF, and congratulations on taking the huge step of de-lurking. I hope that you enjoy the forum!

Myriads

Hiya, FeatherDust! :twohugs:

Lots of great people and information around here--have a wonderful time! ;)

Mistress Aura :justlips:

fantastic first post...nice to have you among the delurkers...have a great time..o and welcome..:)

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Welcome to the forum, Featherdust.
Congratulations on your first post.
Enjoy yourself, and have fun here.

Have fun and stay awhile.......

Congrats on delurking.

Rob

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back