• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long time reader, but first time poster...

Sandman

TMF Expert
Been reading this since it has first been introduced. When there was only two members here. Read it all and even though you don't know me yet I feel I have a pretty good feel for most of the old school posters here. I knew was soon as this board started that it would get bigger and bigger and I kept telling Physco that in emails we exchanged.

For those you want to get a little idea about me.. I loved to tickle my whole life. More then almost anyone. I myself am ticklish everywhere. My fav spots to tickle in order are: 1. Underarms, 2. legs, 3. arms, 4. stomach/sides, 5. neck. Sorry feet fans but I don't get much out of tickling someone on there feet. More of a upperbody tickler myself. Also for those who are interested I will try and have a pic up of me soon in the Memebers section. Like I said this is my first post here but I have told many, many people about this place that I do believe are posting here now.

There is a lot about the tickling world I would love to get off my chest and make some comments and ask some questions on if I may so bare with me.

Any ticklee's out there in STL?:p

Jeff and MTP is in my honest opinion the best Tickling producer out there. This is not putting down any of the other sites but just showing how good this one is.

Realtickling is also a awesome site. The hottest models around for sure in the tickling world. A question for Kathy. Anyway you can make the pics on the site clickable?

ANA is a great little site too. Andrea is lucky as they come. So are all the tickling producers out there.

Does Toyou still post here? He was one of the first sites I went to about tickling. Original pics and a great celeb list. But no updates for a while...?

TICKLESPOT is a good site with some goods and some bads. Great selection of long good tickling clips to choose from. The page is slow though and takes forever to load. I am a member there and also do not really appreciate there page going down and not even a email to the members explaining why.

FM Concepts has some of the hottest models around as well. Great storylines for there vids. Wish they would show more tickling clips and not just feet clips for the members out there.

Max Speers defines tickling stories.

Hotel Tickle, god I miss them....

I believe soft, gentle tickling is better then rough tickling.

Wish there was more clips, stories and pics of more then just feet tickling. I know there is some but more then half is feet tickling.:(

Even in the least spot you think someone is ticklish they might be. Had a great tickling experience a few days ago where she was ticklish all over. But in a weird spot(her elbow) drove her insane. She cried when I tickled her too much there. Weird eh?

Last thing, this is more of some advice I need from Jeff, Kathy and whoever else I can get it from. I am soon going to TRY and start my own tickling site. Not just a tickling site but a original one which sells tickling vids. I will have my own models and ticklers. Right now I have 6 models already set up and waiting. Cute ticklish girls from the ages of 18 too 51 :eek: lol. I will be one tickler, I have another tickler lined up and ready as well. Any advice from any of the companies out there would be great. I hope this goes well. I will have my first tickle shoot soon and have pics and clips and the videos ready to go. I am hoping to make each vid a little longer then one hour with relentless tickling which the models are well aware of. I even have a local celeb here in STL lined up ready to be tickled. Some might not know who she is but some for sure will. You will have to wait though, looking for it to be a suprise and hopefully will get some sells. So any advice or tips I could for sure use from the big time producers out there. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for hearing me out. Im looking forward to making a lot of new tickle buddies.. ;)

:eek:

You obviously have a lot of experience and knowledge to share So sorry for the igrorance and trivialitis, ,. but where is STL?
St. Louis MO?

Hello

Welcome to the world of posters. Glad to have you with us.

Myriads

Thank you for the acknowlegement Sandman...we are glad we made you happy and hopefully the Hotel will be back up by the end of the year in full force for all of our friends!!! Welcome aboard brother and good luck in whatever you may do!

daddy

Ticklebug, yes St. Louis MO.
Daddy, can't wait for that day.
Thanks for the welcome by everyone so far.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back