• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

long toes

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
i have noticed in my experience of tickling women,that although most have ticklish feet, the ones whose second and third toes equal if not suceed the length of their big toes have insanely ticklish feet, which causes hysterics within seconds of touching them. Has anyone else experienced the same. j.j.

just curious, of course - but do you catalog this with pictures and a journal entry during the academic phase of tickling games?

:jester:

I will agree with that statement...of course in general.
Any lady that I have tickled with a longer second toe has had very
ticklish feet.
Whereas if the big toe is longest you never know what you're gonna get LOL
Of course I love long toes because you can really get your fingers or tounge around them..hmmmm...tickles good!

to the baron

got good few pics, some mental notes and some vhs.always good to compare what works and what doesnt work so well. for instance i know a couple of women to whom a nail brush on the soles feels pleasant, and ones whom scream the place down as soon as it touches their feet.j.j.

i appreciate that too. remind me to keep you away from the early morning bangers and mash!

:p

Interesting topic...

kwildoctr says that I have long toes. I never realized that; to me, they're just my toes.

And BTW, they're not at all ticklish! Nope! :upsidedow

Re: Interesting topic...

lite said:
kwildoctr says that I have long toes. I never realized that; to me, they're just my toes.

And BTW, they're not at all ticklish! Nope! :upsidedow
Well, with any luck, we'll just see about that! ;)

getting back to the topic, and away from sillyness

i have found in my tickle travels the same phenomanon.
ladies with longer second toes have uniformly been more ticklish that ladies with big toes that are the longest. saddly, i find the feet with big toes being at least equal in length, or longer to be prettier. now don't get me wrong i have tickled, and loved(very well) feet with longer second toes, it's all good when you can elicit laughter from a pair of beautifull, sexy feet! as a matter of fact, feet seem to become more beautifull when they prove to be ticklish. anyone else find that to be the case?

steve

Re: Interesting topic...

lite said:
kwildoctr says that I have long toes

Would you like a second opinion? A picture's worth a thousand tickles...er...um...words! :firedevil :tickle:

How'd I get to be so evil? *Shrugs* It's a gift!

*Jogs his memory*

Hmmm...thinking back to 2 NESTS ago I guess your toes were kind of long but then one foot was off limits due to a tickle induced injury.

Oh and this is a side note...Lite has the SOFTEST skin I have ever felt!!! She has amazing skin!

I thought it was a myth, but its true. The longer the toes it seems the more ticklish the foot is. Dunno why, but I like it!!!:D

Oh, and the longer the toes, the easier they are to tie... just a thought. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back