• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Longest tickle drought?

mikeytheman921

TMF Poster
Mine is over 4 years, as either a 'Ler or a "Lee. Not so much as a playful rib squeeze.

I'm thirsty like a walk across the Sahara these days.

Everybody always assumes it's somehow easier for women to find sexual partners than men-- that's not true. Also, you need to keep in mind: As a female 'lee, I'm putting myself in a very vulnerable and potentially dangerous spot when I engage in this kind of thing-- I'm being put in a position where not only am I physically restrained, but my partner is INTENTIONALLY trying to make me say "No, stop it". That's not something I'm going to let just any guy do to me-- I need to trust that he both understands and respects my boundaries. Honestly, I don't think it's a matter of gender so much as role: Being a 'lee is a lot more dangerous than being a 'ler when it comes to casual hookups, so we need to be more careful.

Me, personally... I have a "tickler", but he lives kind of far away at the moment, and you can't exactly tickle long-distance. If you don't count "normal" playful tickling with people who are close, the kind that lasts 2-3 seconds, I'm going on a bit of a drought myself, so I understand where you're coming from.

Yea, i'm sorry. I realized my original question was sort of stupid, so i changed it. I'm just being bitter i guess. Surely women can have a hard time getting their needs met as well. Sorry if i offended you.

Don't worry about that :) Your new question makes a lot more sense. Not offended at all... I just hope my answer was helpful in some small way, haha.

And to answer your new question... it's been a while, unless you count normal/playful tickling (with friends, not people I'm intimate in any way with), it's been kind of a while for me. In fact, I've NEVER been tickled to the extent that I want to!

Compared to how much tickling I used to do, it seems like forever! Back in my younger days, it seemed like I was tickling someone all the time! Now, HA! The last time I tickled anyone was about 2 years ago!

I think the longest was 3-5 years? Not currently though, because i did get involved in a little tickling in college a while ago.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back