• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Longest you've been Tickled

curtigofun

TMF Expert
I'm asking around because i feel like asking a tickle related question.

So i don't have a personal example since i've really never been tickled(well since i was 7 or 8) or tickled another person. (i've had a few chances pass me by) So i wish to see what answers are out their in the TMF world to give me an idea.

Whats the longest you've been tickled for? do you remember what you felt like afterwards?

If you've not been tickled for that long yet whats your dream length to be tickled for?

Thxs for viewing this post and have a good day!

Well I'm not really ticklish myself so all the attempts of others to tickle me almost always were in vain, but I can remember one really long tickle torture that happened to my classmate Lisa. She was deadly ticklish, like, everywhere, so everyone me included liked tickling her. We could get her almost everywhere and anytime. So one time we were all hanging out at X's house and we were playing the Truth or Dare game and you can easily imagine that when it was her turn her dare was to be tickled by the whole group for 5 minutes. She tried to run away but she got caught and on the "one, two, three...TICKLE" we started. OMG you can't even imagine what it was. Her feet turned out to be her worst area so we took off her socks and tickled her bare feet along with the armpits (we held her hands), belly, knees and her sides. She was literally dying of laughter and the tears were streaming down her face. We tickled her for much longer than indicated 5 minutes and after all she nearly passed out. We finished, but some of us still kept on tickling her smile bare feet.
That was the nice experience really and we repeated it afterwards several time.

Without a break at all? 75 minutes.
Afterward, I was sweaty and exhausted, my armpits ached, and my diaphragm hurt. :eek:

Well I'm not really ticklish myself so all the attempts of others to tickle me almost always were in vain, but I can remember one really long tickle torture that happened to my classmate Lisa. She was deadly ticklish, like, everywhere, so everyone me included liked tickling her. We could get her almost everywhere and anytime. So one time we were all hanging out at X's house and we were playing the Truth or Dare game and you can easily imagine that when it was her turn her dare was to be tickled by the whole group for 5 minutes. She tried to run away but she got caught and on the "one, two, three...TICKLE" we started. OMG you can't even imagine what it was. Her feet turned out to be her worst area so we took off her socks and tickled her bare feet along with the armpits (we held her hands), belly, knees and her sides. She was literally dying of laughter and the tears were streaming down her face. We tickled her for much longer than indicated 5 minutes and after all she nearly passed out. We finished, but some of us still kept on tickling her smile bare feet.
That was the nice experience really and we repeated it afterwards several time.

This story has really got my heart racing. I wish I had been there to see it. But at the same time, as a cowardly and extremely ticklish LER myself, Lisa's predicament is up there with my ultimate worst nightmares. If I had been her, out of sheer self-preservation I would have had to disappear from your lives forever after that, and make very sure never to cross your paths again.

So I am interested to hear that you repeated it afterwards several times! I would love to know this: Did she come back for more of her own accord? Maybe engineering situations in which she knew she would be caught? In other words, did she actually enjoy it? Or was she an unwilling victim each time?

I have no idea. When I undergo prolonged tickling, time loses all meaning. If it's more than 30 seconds, it could be days. I can't imagine I've ever been tickled for longer than a few minutes, simply because I can't conceive of withstanding that. But a few people in my life -- my friend Sarah. my ex Laura -- are pretty merciless people, so I may be wrong about that.

I have no idea. When I undergo prolonged tickling, time loses all meaning. If it's more than 30 seconds, it could be days. I can't imagine I've ever been tickled for longer than a few minutes, simply because I can't conceive of withstanding that. But a few people in my life -- my friend Sarah. my ex Laura -- are pretty merciless people, so I may be wrong about that.

Well Wade, if you ever want to test that theory, I think I know a few folks that might be willing to help you with that! ;)

To the original question: I've been tickled intensely . . . but not nearly long enough! I'm afraid I may soon be too old for the duration I've always wanted.

I've been tickled by pro domme for about 2 hours, with breaks. If I could, I'd love to be tickled for entire day, and most of the night, too!

Almost 3 hours (with breaks in between). I remember being tired (in a good way)....and I actually slept well that night, despite not being in my own bed! :)

Well Wade, if you ever want to test that theory, I think I know a few folks that might be willing to help you with that! ;)

I'm inclined to let it remain completely theoretical; thank you, though!

Almost 3 hours (with breaks in between). I remember being tired (in a good way)....and I actually slept well that night, despite not being in my own bed! :)

3 hours with breaks... 3-on-1 domme session. Highly recommended!

bondage session blindfolded at some point...about 3 hrs...with short breaks but no release from the restraints

With small breaks (and by small breaks I mean changing tools or readjusting bondage) I have been tickler for a max of 3 hours. Female lers love getting their hands on me and making me break. I'm not a screamer, but I am a loud laugher and I think thats what keeps the sessions going.

About 30-40 minutes I would say. It was more sensual/playful tickling so I just came out of it feeling incredibly happy and satisfied lol. I've been talking with my friend about maybe trying some more intense stuff since it's not her "go to" method, we'll see how I feel after that once it happens.

Probably around 2-3 minutes? I would love to go way longer than that, see how long I could take. My wife isn't really that into tickling, and is not the best tickler anyway. But it is fun and I would like to experience being tickled by a skilled tickler who was into it at least once.

10 mins in a immobilized bondage. after that I peed on my pant and my mistress stopped it.

I don't like safewords because in first touch I say my safewords.

The tickling should be torture for me. Maybe after I cry or pee on my pant or cum on by my mistress. dont know....

The longest I've ever been tickled was on an and off for about an hour and a half.
This was when I was tied up, and gagged <3 and tickled aaaaalllll over.

Typically I'm tickled for an average of 30-45 mins.
Any longer than an hour, and it becomes very exhausting.

I am very ticklish, virtually everywhere. So I'm laughing and struggling basically the entire time I'm tickled.
It can be very tiresome after only a short while, depending on how intense it is, and how much I'm laughing.

I really love being tickle tortured!... Like, I think it's the most sexiest thing in the world <3
It's just that my body can not physically handle that level of distress for too long.
Even though I really like it, it becomes wayy too much for me.

If i could, I would love to be tickled for much longer <3 like, 2 hours ;) hehe...
But after a while, it becomes less fun for me as I'm gasping and panting from exhaustion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back