• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a clip from years ago, likely an amateur clip.

LeatherRebell

TMF Regular
I doubt anyone has this or even remembers it, but it came to my mind a little while ago and I thought I'd ask on the off-chance. It's been probably about 10 years since I saw this video and I think it was on Dailymotion or one of those sites.

It was M/F and involved the lee tied to a bed, blindfolded and gagged, with the ler sitting above the head of the bed. There was a little bit at the start where the ler was kind of teasing her. She was very squirmy and giggly, and he would get close to tickling her armpits and she would start thrashing and begging through her gag, to which then he would back off. Finally, after a little bit of that, he started counting down from 5, which drove her wild with squirming and begging him not to tickle.

Then he finished his countdown and started tickling her upper body and she was very ticklish. It was a great video because of how receptive the lee was. She seemed completely petrified of being tickled and then had awesome reactions while it was happening. I also think there may have been multiple parts to it, including one where he tickled her feet. I think the title might have been something like "Best Ticklish Reaction" or something like that. The video quality was pretty bad from what I remember so that's why I suspect it was an amateur clip.

Now I've actually typed it out I realize how little information I have here to go on hah. The main things were how much the girl was giggling and begging before being tickled and then the 5 second countdown. If it rings a bell, let me know!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back