• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a guys to tickle me that are young. Im a female 18 years

SHarshner

Hi I'm Samantha and I would love to be tickled by a younger guy who is in his teens to 20's. I would prefer him to be fit or athletic if possible no offense lol. I'm new here and this is my first post.

I'm 5'2, 18 years old , and extremely ticklish.

I really love the baggy clothes fashion such as what hip hop guys wear lol :) I lived in Florida back then so I really liked this look.

Id really like it if you wore an NFL FOOTBALL JERSEY because Ive always loved those too i think there sexy. :) Id also be willing to pay if i have to haha :). Post here if you will do this. I live in Kansas city, I can travel to your place hopefully this summer if I have to.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board chica.. You should have plenty of suitors.. And no way will you have to pay! Tis a shame you didn't say somewhere in Indiana.. Or id be aaaaallll over it (you?).. Happy tickles

Would a FSU Seminoles basketball jersey be an acceptable jersey?

Hey, ill be in a martial arts tournament in KC in may and im a very experienced tickler with a merciless but fun touch haha. Im also a huge bucs fan with a couple different jerseys haha r u cheifs fan?

Thank you to everyone soo far who has posted :) I hope to be on more often :) remember the NFL jerseys to haha

hey, i'm a 19 year-old guy and am going to be down in kc sometime soon i believe

it could be fun!!

I'm 23 not athletic but I'm not huge either. Let me know if you're interested. I live in WI.

Hi there, I'm 24 and in the KC area. I think I would fit the physical description you're referring to. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Hey I'm 20 holdin down the fort in okc. I believe I'm just what your looking for. Let me know if your interested.

Hey, i know you posted a while ago, but i been searching KC posts. Im 23, a grad student, played football in college. Had 1 tickle connection from the forum to date (ive always felt wierd about my fetish). If you're interested in a session im game. I 'm a pretty laid back guy, open to meeting before hand. If you are interested hit me up. If you want a pic, i dont know how to post lol im not tech savvy. But i can text

Hey Sam my name is Drew. I am in the wichita area if you are interested in being tickled. I hope that you wouldnt mind a peyton Manning Jersey as i am from indiana and i am a colts fan!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back