• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a Ler/Switch

Bradhadair

TMF Expert
Hello all, 28 year old feisty bbw from the twin cities still trying to find the Ler or switch for her. I am kinky, and go out to parties all the time, but have yet to find the person who is willing to work to make a connection and also into strictly bondage and tickling. Some specifics; would prefer you to host, no immediate expectations of sex, though it may come given the connection. Under age 40, male OR female. Would want to meet up for coffee or some other public setting a few times to establish trust. I must be attracted to you, and you to me, and that means both physically and energetically. Would also prefer long term fwt (friend with tickling) style relationship to one hit tickling sessions. I have pics on my profile. Hit me up if interested.

I also switch and am happy to TICKLE anyone who meets these criteria as well.

If u were in the Chicago area I would b down for it, trying to find some tickle friends n stuff lol

Here's hoping you find someone! It CAN be frustrating at times.

I'm in Wisconsin, about 2 1/2 hours from Minneapolis...shoot me a pm sometime and we can chat :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back