• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking for a male vibrating toy... adult warning!

purple2306

TMF Expert
I have posted several stories of tickling adventures. I have a wife who is not really into the tickling scene, giving or receiving. Once in a great while she will give in and tickle me.

The best way I have found to get her to do this is to make things as easy as possible for her. Meaning I do all the bondage on myself. Yes its a pain in the butt but the results are normally pretty good. Then I got the idea too tie myself up and put a vibrator in place, this way she tickles me and after awhile she can flip a switch and the vibrator starts, so while she is tickling I am getting pleasured.

I was using this pocket vibrator shaped like a female with the sleeve and a bullet vibrator that does its thing near the base of your penis.
Long story short the darn thing broke, I bought one on amazon for under 20.00 bucks and the dam thing was too tight (and no I am not blessed) the crappy toy was just make too small.

So then I started looking at the fleshlight and a few others but wanted to know if anyone had used one for self-bondage or for what I described above. I really don't want to drop 50-100 bucks only to find out its junk.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks...

Try the Lovense Max2. I have one. It works over the Internet and a few women from here have... tormented me with it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back