• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a story

InfernalJ

Fairly sure It was about a woman who is tricked into getting into a massage table of sorts and trapped down, and then a blind woman who doesn't know the woman is strapped down against her will starts 'massaging' her but it's actually tickling, the woman is later saved by a cleaning lady I think?

anyway I know not much to go on but if anyone remembers this story or where to see it again I'd appreciate it!
thanksssss to all of you ur all amazing!

Pretty sure this was originally on Tickle Theatre, a favourite of mine so I saved a copy.

Part 1:

Alex and her sister Nadine were twins. They both looked amazingly alike; blonde hair, blue eyes, large breasts
and curvy. They both even had large feet. However looks were where the simililarity ended.
While Alex was quiet and reserved, Nadine was a flirtatious whore.
She would hop in to bed with any man at the drop of a hat. Recently she had been spotted hanging out with some
of the men in town by their girlfriends.
These women had put up with Nadine's flirtatious ways for years, but when it came to their men, they
drew the line. It had to stop.
Alex knew what was going on and felt ashamed of her sister. One night she decided to confront her and reason with her.
"Nadine, this has to stop. You can't go fooling around with another girl's man. It's plain wrong!"
"Yes, said Nadine. But it's so much fun. Why that guy I hooked up with last night was so wild! He tied me up and
made me cum four times! Yummy!"
"He tied you up?"
"Yep. Said his frustrated old girlfriend would never let him do that to her. Man! She doesn't know what she's missing!"
"Nadine, it just ain't right"
"Oh, pooh! Who cares! As long as they don't know, it won't hurt anyone"

Alex tried, but just couldn't reason with her sister. She was too stubborn. And too horny.
So she decided to have a talk with one of the girlfriends, a girl named Jana. This woman didn't know her, but Alex hoped she would
be reasonable.
So one night after their yoga class, Alex approached her.
"Hi, my name is.."
"Yes, I know who you are" replied Jana. "You're pretty flexible with those poses, eh?
"Huh? Oh, well..thanks.
"Why don't we go have a drink? I live about 3 blocks from here".

Alex and Jana went back to house and sat down for a few drinks.
"Why don't you take off your shoes. Make yourself comfortable"
Alex kicked off her sneakers and gently placed them under the couch. Jana saw the white socks she was wearing, sat
down and pulled them off.
"These simply won't do. Barefoot is better, I always say. Hee hee!"
Jana noticed the bright blue nail polish on Alex's toes.
"Nice color"
"Thank you" blushed Alex
She also noticed how big and sweaty her feet were. This was going to be an enjoyable evening. Now, if those feet
were ticklish at all, this would prove to be an extremely enjoyable evening. At least for her.
So she swiped a quick fingernail along Alex's sole and Alex pulled it away quickly, laughing.
Just the reaction Jana was hoping for.

"Be back in a sec" said Jana as she hopped in to the kitchen.
Alex scrunched her barefeet against the rug to wipe away the ticklish feeling. If Jana hadn't taken away her socks, she would have put them back on. She hated to be tickled. Especially on her feet. When she was younger, she remembered the times her sister used
to tie her to the bed when she was sleeping and tickle her until she woke up and peed all over the bed.
It was horrible.

"Here we go" said jana as he handed Alex a small glass. Bottoms up!"
Alex didn't really drink, but not wanting to offend the woman before speaking with her, she took a sip.
"Oh, c'mon. Chug it down!"
Hesitantly, Alex winced at the vile liquid and swallowed all of it.
"There, wasn't that good? Want another?"
"Oh, not right away, thanks. Can we talk a bit now?"
"Oh sure honey, smiled Jana. We've got all night"
"Great. I just wanted to talk a bit about...you know...your boyfriend and.."
"Yes, I know all about him and you"
"Huh? said Alex. She was starting to feel woozy. What do you mean?"
"Listen you little bitch, I followed you both last night"
Her head spinning, Alex tried to explain. "No, you don't understand. That wasn't me.."
"Oh, come on Nadine. You think I'm an idiot or something?"
"Jana...no....I...I....oooh, my head feels so light......I can't...."
And with that Alex passed out.

When she woke up, she was in another room. It was kind of dark and smelt like incense candles.
She went to stand up, but found that she couldn't move. Her entire naked body was held immobile.
She was in a seated position with her back against the ground. Her hands were bound together by leather straps
and hoisted above her head. Her legs were split wide apart and hoisted off the ground with her knees bent.
Her ankles were securely locked in place by two metal clamps attached to the ground.
place by two metal clamps.
In this position, her naked pussy was wide open to the entire world.
What the hell was going on? Where was Jana? is she also tied up like this?

Then it came back to her. The last thing she recalled was Jana thinking that she was Nadine.
Alex cried out for help, but no one answered.
"Please! Jana! Someone! Help me! Please!!"
"SShhhh, my pretty little slut. No one can help you now" laughed Jana.
Was she there all along, sitting right in back of me, Alex wondered.
"Please Jana, there's been a mistake. I'm not Nadine. I didn't sleep with your Joey"
"Oh sure" said Jana. "Then how do you know his name...slut whore?
"No! Please! I'm not Nadine! Please!
Alex fought the bondage she was stuck in, but could not move at all.
"Jana, you've got to let me go! This is crazy! I can't move at all!"
"That's the idea, bitch!"
And with that, Jana inserted a gigantic rubber ball gag in to Alex's mouth and tied it tightly behind her head.
"There. That oughta keep ya quiet! Hee hee!
Alex's muffled protests did not faze Jana. They only seemed to make her happier.
"I know all about you Nadine. You cheated with my boyfriend and some of my friends men too. We all know about you.
Tonight you are going to pay. I'm going to torture you for a few hours until you are sorry you ever came to
this town. And when I'm done, my friends are gonna come over and torture you some more.
"Mmmmmmf. Mmmmmmmf" cried Alex under the cruel ball gag that would not allow her to reason with this mad woman.
"Oh, don't worry. We're not gonna do anything too crazy my dear. Nothing that will leave any permanent marks, anyway. hee hee.

With that she walked away. Alex couldn't turn her head, but she could hear Jana's bare feet shuffle out of the room and then some
rustling in another area. She fought to get her hands free, but the straps around her elbows and wrists were too damn tight.
The clamps that held her feet immobile were soft on the inside, so they wouldn't scratch her ankles, yet tight enough so she
couldn't budge them.

Jana reentered the room with a box full of toys. One by one, she pulled them out showing them
to Alex. She had feathers and brushes of various lengths. Pens, pencils and baby oil.
Alex's eyes widened with each item. She had a pretty good idea what they were for.
"Yes, my little slut. I can see by the recognition on your face, you know what's gonna happen tonight. I always wanted
to tickle torture someone to find out how far I could go and drive them completely insane.
I did it last night to my unfaithful boyfriend after your little date. Had him tied down just like you are right now...begging for mercy.
I tickled the shit outta him for hours. See this tiny brush? I dusted and teased his cheating cock for hours. Just twirling it round and round
the tip, denying him release while he moaned and begged like a little girl. Just like you will soon.
Everytime he was about to cum, I stopped the brush and gave his dick a good swat. Don't think he'll be cheating anymore."

"Ok..so where should we begin with YOU? Should I tickle your feet first? Nah. Plenty of time for that. How about your cute little
tummy? I bet that's real sensitive?" Alex winced and moaned. "Those huge breasts look mighty ticklish. Hmmm...no. I think I'm
gonna begin here"
And with that Jana's fingernails started scratching lightly under Alex's armpits. Not really digging in. Just enough to make her feel
itchy. Alex winced again and tried to fight off the light tickling touches. Jana then began dragging her nails along the length of
Alex's entire arm from pits to wrists. What began with light stroking quickly turned in to deeper scratching.
"Mmmmph! Mmmmph! she screamed under the gag. MMMMMM! Nooooooo!"
"Sorry, my dear, Jana smiled, Did you say something?"
Jana then began a full tickle assault on Alex's poor arm pits, digging and scratching like a maniac.
"Mmmmmmph! Mmmm! Noooooooooo!!!"
This went on for about five minutes until Jana suddenly stopped.
"Think I'll give you a break. Those pits are turning a bit red. Hee hee!

Alex snorted through her nose for air until she was able to breathe normally. She tried to gain eye conatct with this woman
and let her know it was a big mistake. It wasn't her cheating...it was MY SISTER! PLEASE LOOK AT ME!
Jana wasn't paying attention. She had decided on her next body part to torture.
"How about that flat tummy of yours? Ticklish?"
Jana's index finger began to slowly and methodically draw circles around Alex's belly button. Again, it wasn't an all out assault.
Just slow teasing and torture.
Alex wimpered and groaned as Jana's sharp fingernail lightly circled and every so often went inside her belly button.
"This is fun, isn't it?" teased Jana. "Boy, I'll bet you're wishing you were anywhere else but here..eh?"
Alex stared at her with pleading eyes.
"Awwww, is little baby gonna start crying now?" Ok, ok, no more teasing. Let me give you something to cry about"

Suddenly all ten fingers dug in to Alex's stomach and ribs. Poking and prodding without mercy. Alex arched her back as much as
possible but could not escape those nasty fingers as they dug in to her sensitive skin. Her eyes widened and shut. Sweat poured
down her face and body as she tried in vain to get away from the non stop tickling. Jana was relentless, not giving poor Alex a break.
Her fingernails dug in to ribs, then the belly and all the way up to Alex's ultra sensitive breasts. Her big breasts seemed to expand with each touch or flick of Jana's nail.
"Hmmm....getting a little turned on, are we?" Let's see what's going on below"
With that Jana stuck her finger up Alex's **** sending the poor sweaty girl through the roof.
"My...aren't you the little wet one?" Well, we can't have you enjoying this can we? After all, it is torture"

Jana ceased tickling, giving alex a chance to catch her breath.
Beads of seat were pouring down her face, stinging her eyes. Her hair was also soaked with sweat and plastered across her
face. Jana wiped it away with a cool towel until Alex could see again. The coolness felt great and Alex allowed herself
a chance to catch her breath. Saliva trickled down her chin from the ball gag, and on to the floor. Jana wiped that away too.

"So messy, aren't we? Listen, do you think I've tortured you enough?"
Alex shook her head and moaned.
"Maybe I went a bit too far?"
Alex moaned again, hoping this was over.
"Ok. I think it's time to let you go. I'm sorry I've been such a bitch. I guess we're even now. What do you think?"
Alex shook her head and sighed.
"Hmmm..yes, we're even. But you know what? As long as you're all tied up like this, it would be a shame to stop now. This is
just too much fun. Don't you agree?"
Alex groaned. Mmmmpghhghooo! MMmmmmm!
"See! I knew you were having fun! Hey, I have a great idea. Let's play Frustration. Do you know how to play?
No? Hmmmm...it's easy. You just tie someone up real tight so they can't move an inch...like you!
Then you take some feathers and start teasing them until they're about to explode...like you!
And when they're just at that point where they're about to cum, guess what you do?
CAn you guess? No? Ok...I'll show you.

Alex moaned through the ball gag which was once again soaked with saliva that she couldn't swallow.

Jana produced a tiny feather and began twirling it around Alex's clit. Up and down, round and round she went teasing the
poor exhausted bound girl. The sensations felt itchy at first and soon began to arouse her. Bound and helpless, with a relentless
feather teasing her most private area, she started to moan. This time not in agony, but in horniness.
That damn feather, she thought, why does she keep going around in the same spot? It's driving me up the wall. Can't she put her finger
on my clit? Please! I can't take this light feather dusting anymore. I NEED some pressure. ANY PRESSURE!
Jana noticed Alex moaning and her body straining for a harder touch, yet she kept the slow itchy teasing going and going.
Alex began to buck up and down as much as her restraints would let her, hoping for some, ANY way of escaping that maddening
feather.
COME ON YOU BITCH, she thought. LET ME FUCKING CUM ALREADY! I CAN"T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
Jana alternated between watching Alex's face turn beet red and her moistened clitty begging for release.
"See...isn't this sooooooo much fun? Now I'll bet you'll want to play it with all your friends. Hey, you know what's more fun than an itchy
clitty with no chance of release?"
Alex moaned as Jana's feather stopped dancing between her legs.
"So itchy" Jana teased
She then reached behind and pulled a small container out of her toy box.
Opening the container, Alex's eyes widened in horror. It contained a bottle of itching powder.
Mmmmmmpgh! Nooooooooo! the poor girl cried.
Jana smiled. "The saleslady said this stuff really works. Do you mind if I test a bit on you?
"Mmmmmmpgh" sobbed Alex. How the hell did she let herself get involved in all this? When was this mad woman
going to stop? Was there no end to her cruelty?
"Ok, Jana teased. "Open up. Oops" she smiled with a hand over her mouth. "Looks like you're already wide open"

Tapping the bottle, small flakes of powder began falling on to Alex's helpless and swollen clit. The effect was immediate.
Alex's body strained with all her might to find some way to fight off the itching sensations that burned in to her womanhood.
She thrashed around in her bonds like a madwoman, hoping, struggling for some way...any way to scratch the spot that couldn't be
reached. Her body was soaked in a stink of sweat. Her heart beat faster and faster as her eyes bulged wide.
Jana showed no mercy as she poured more itching powder all over her poor captive's body. In between her toes, all over her feet, down the crack of her ass. Nothing was off limits. Alex continued to buck and strain like a captured bull.
"MMMMMMPGH!! MMMFGGH! OOOMMM! MMPFGH!"
" Wow. It really works. You look like you're really in agony. Need me to scratch your itch, my dear?"
"MMMPGH!" Alex bucked once more before she passed out.

When she woke up she was in the same position, except the ball gag was out and a blindfold was covering
her eyes. She licked her dry lips and tried to swallow, however she couldn't muster any saliva.
"Thirsty, my poor baby?" cooed Jena. "Here, have some nice cool water. Can't let you dehydrate now, can we?"
Alex gulped and swallowed greedily from the cup that Jena held to her mouth until it was empty.

"Please, you've got to listen to me"
"Hush! Did I say you could speak?"
"But I'm not-"
"Listen, Jena interrupted. Do you want the ball gag back in? You don't talk unless I say so. Otherwise I'll strap that gag
back in to your big mouth so hard, it'll make your teeth hurt!"
Alex didn't say anything. She just groaned in frustration. How could she let this deranged person know who she really was
and end the torture she was inflicting. Suddenly, her body began to itch again. The powder was still everywhere and annoying the shit
out of her. She twitched back and forth as she sobbed in agony.

"Oh, poor baby. Is my powder still bothering you?"
Alex shook her head and whimpered. She wanted..needed...CRAVED for someone to relieve the maddening itching.
"Ok said Jena. I think you've suffered enough". With that Alex felt a cool washcloth begin to rub against her body. From her neck down
to her breasts down to her itching ****, Alex felt waves of relief wash over her as Jena scrubbed the evil powder away.
"There...doesn't that feel good" Jena said as she took extra care to softly scrub her captive's sex starved area. Her answer came quickly
as Alex began to softly moan. She tried to fight it at first. Didn't want to give her captor the satisfaction of knowing how easy it was to
have control over her. The more she fought, the harder it became to resist.
Mmmmm she thought, this was heaven. Please don't stop...mmmmm....oh yes....mmmmm. She tried her hardest not to utter a word and cause
the pleasure to stop, but it was too much to bear. She had too much pent up sexual frustration to release.
"Ohhhhh" she groaned. "Do it faster! I need to cum right now! Please! Right now!"
"Excuse me, said Jena as she ceased rubbing Alex's throbbing clit.
"Nooooo! You can't stop now! PLEASE! I NEED TO CUM!!

Suddenly, laughter and whispering from the background startled Alex. Jena ripped the blindfold off and Alex could see they
weren't alone anymore. There were three other women sitting on the floor watching the entire show with wicked smiles across their faces.
"Oh, Nadine, I'd lie you to meet some friends of mine. I think you might know their boyfriends already. The lady holding the flyswatter is Carrie.
You screwed her boyfriend two weeks ago while she was away"
Alex watched her in horror as Carrie slapped the swatter against her open palm and smiled. "I'm gonna slap you until you're red as a beet"
"Please, Alex begged, I'm not Nadine. I'm Alex. Nadine is my sister! You've gotta listen to me! This is all a mistake!"

"Let me quiet her up" said another woman as she removed her shoes and socks. "Been wallking in them things all day. My tootsies might be a
little bit sweaty" she grinned as she covered Alex's mouth with her bare feet. Alex grimaced and was soon rendered silent.
The smell was overpowering and Alex soon shut up.
"I'm Julia", the woman said as she wiggled her stinky toes against Alex's nose. "Been waiting to meet ya!"

"Ok Julia, let's not make her faint just yet" said the third woman as she pulled the bare feet away from Alex who gasped for air.
"I'm Amy. Guess what I like to do? I just love to tickle feet!"
Alex's eyes widened in desperation. If there was one thing she absolutely couldn't stand, it was having her feet touched. They were easily
the most sensitive part of her body.
"Hey bitch, check out my fingernails. I had em' filed nice and long just for you!
Alex sobbed loudly. Tears began to stream down her face.
"Please, she begged, don't tickle me. I'll go insane!"
"That's what we're hoping for" Amy sneered as everyone burst out laughing. "Ok. I got dibs on her left foot"
"I'll take the right one" shouted Carrie. "Let's go!"

Amy began tracing one long nail down the center of Alex's bare sole, then back up. Alex held her breath and tried not to give in, but it was no
use. Amy's fingernails danced up and down her soft skin, made circles around the ball and then scratched their way across the heel.
Alex lost it. Being tickled was bad enough, but to be trussed up and not able to get away made it 10 times worse.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOO! NOOOO! PLEEEEASSSSE! STAAAAAA! HAHAHAHA!"
Amy ignored her as she dug all five fingernails in to her poor victim's sensitive soles. About all Alex could move was her toes and she
wiggled them madly in vain trying to elude her tormenter.
"AAAAHHHH! NOMORE! NOMORE! NOMORE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Carrie picked up the flyswatter with one hand and grabbed Alex's big toe with the other. She motioned for Amy to stop
and kicked off her high heels. "Might as well be comfortable. Too bad you won't be my little friend"
Grabbing as many toes as possible, she pulled them backwards thus giving her a nice flat surface of skin to work on. Alex was panting
rapidly, trying to catch her breath as Carrie began running the flyswatter from heel to toes. This tickled a little bit, but nowhere like
the nails of the last woman. The tip of the swatter went slowly back and forth as her breathing slowed.
"There, there. Catch your breath my dear. Catch your breath"
Alex knew the worst was yet to come. All she could do is grit her teeth and bear it.
"So, said Carrie. Are you all set?"
Alex groaned and mumbled under her breath "bitches"
Suddenly a hard smack lashed against her foot.
"Ow!!"
"Did you say something to me?" Carrie teased as she slapped the bare sole again and again.
"OW! OW!
"No..I thought you said something else"
SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!
Alex yelled in agony with each cruel slap of the flyswatter. It stung like crazy.
"I-CAN"T-HEAR-YOUUUUU!" Carrie teased as she applied ten additional slaps.
OW! OW! STAAAAAA! BITCH! FUCKING BITCH!

"Girls, said Jena who was sitting in the corner watching all this amused. Are you gonna let this little tramp speak to
you like that?"
"No fuckin' way" said Carrie as she removed the laces from Julia's sneakers and gave one to Amy. "Whatcha doing?" Julia asked.
"Just borrowing these for awhile. Follow my lead, Amy"
Amy watched as she wrapped the laces around Alex's big toe, pulled it backwards and fastened it to the clamp around her ankle.
"I'm getting a bit tired holding her toes back while I whip 'em. This'll keep those little things from a-wigglin' too much."
"Great idea said Amy. It'll keep her foot nice and taught so she can't move at all while I'm ticklin'"

Within seconds, Alex's two big toes were tied back, preventing her feet from any movement at all.
"Wait a second" said Jana. One more thing"
She poured some baby oil all over each bare foot until it was dripping on the floor.
"Makes 'em alot more sensitive" she explained.
Carrie and Amy looked at each other and grinned. Then they renewed their
assault. This time with more vigor. As Amy dug all ten fingers and scratched one sole, Carrie swatted away on the other.

"HAAA-OW! AAARGGHHH! " Alex didn't know whether to laugh or scream in pain.
"AAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHH! FUCKIN BITCHES!!! AAAAARGHH!"

"I can't take her yellin' no more" Julia said as she jammed both of her stinky feet over Alex's mouth and pressed down hard
to muffle the cries of anguish.

SWAT! SWAT! WHAP! WHAP! Carrie's torture device came down hard causing baby oil to splatter all over. Soon Alex's
right foot was turning bright red from the relentless pain.
"Tickle, tickle" teased Amy as she traced her nails up and down the oil soaked left sole. Soon, it too was turning crimson red.

The tickling and slapping and bare foot over her mouth were soon too much to take. Alex passed out again.

This time when she woke, she was tied in a different way. The back of her head was on the floor with her ass sticking upward and
feet securely clamped behind her head. Her wrists were fastened down just under the small of her back. She was restrained in a plow position.
Good thing she's so flexible thought Jana. The ball gag had returned. The girls were getting tired of her whiny mouth.
She whimpered as she realized the impossible new position she was in. She struggled to move, but the clamps held her tightly.
The girls even tied her big toes together and stuck pencils in between the others. What the hell was that for she wondered, although she knew she'd soon find out.
"Oh goodie, she's awake cried Jana. Time for more torture!"
"So bitch, how does the payback feel? taunted Carrie. Bet you'll never mess with someone's boyfriend after this!

Alex struggled in vain, trying to find some way out of this new predicament, but the restraints were just too tight. There was
no place to go. Tears welled down her face as each girl took a position by her naked body.
Jana sat behind her feet, fiddling with the pencils while Amy and Julia sat on each side of her quivering legs. Their fingers gently
stroked her flesh up and down from ankle to knees. Carrie stood behind her upturned butt and smiled. "I'll bet you can't wait
to see what I've got in store for you now. I thought of this position all by myself. Don't you just love it, dear?"
Alex just grunted and thought what she'd do to this bitch if she ever got free.
"Your lovely ass is mine! Carrie sneered as she produced a toothbrush from her pocket and smeared a bit of cream on it from a tube.
"Just a little bit of liquid heat to get you...er....stimulated".

Alex braced herself as the brush made contact with her exposed clit. Carrie began to lightly scrub the liquid in to her womanhood.
At first it felt weird. It tickled, but not too badly. In fact it felt kind of good. As the brush made it's way back and forth, Amy and Julia
continued to stroke her legs ever so lightly with their long fingernails. Jana took out a plastic tie. One of those things used to seal
plastic bags. It's sharp edge made it a great tickling tool for Alex's bare soles. She raked it in circles on each foot causing the poor
captive additional discomfort.
After about 15 minutes, all of this light tickling and teasing was getting to her. with nowhere to go, she was being driven mad by their
gentle stroking. Goosebumps appeared and stayed on each leg while the constant brushing in her vagina was really turning her on.
She just wished the bitch with the brush would press harder.

Seeing that their little victim was enjoying herself, Carrie began to scrub faster. Her circular motions and the warm fluid was really getting
her steamed up. Alex's breathing became faster and faster until she was reduced to snorting air from her nose. Saliva dripped down her
skin and all over the floor as she desperately tried to push her hips upward against the brush.

"Mmmmfffff. Mmmmmmm" she moaned
"Like that, slut?" smiled Carrie
"Mmmm-hmmmm" agreed Alex
"Awww...want me to do it harder?"
"Mmm-hmm"
"Faster?"
"Mmmm-hmm"
"Say please" Carrie teased
"fleeeeeee" was all Alex could muster under the ball jammed in her mouth, drool spitting everywhere.
"Ohhhh-kayyyy" Carrie sweetly smiled as she increased the brush pressure even more. With her free hand she parted Alex's swollen lips
a bit more and dug the brush in to areas that no woman should be forced to be teased.
Jana quipped in. "How about a little pain to go with all that pleasure?"
Alex was in a state of blissful sexual frenzy when Jana brought her back to earth by squeezing her toes against the pencils.
"MMMMMM! MMMPGGHHH!! " Alex screamed.
The scrunching of wooden pencils against the sensitive bones of her toes was extremely painful.
"MMPHMMmPH! MMPFGH! She snorted
Jana relented a bit and Carrie kept on scrubbing.
All four women laughed at Alex's predicament. Revenge was sweet!
"Come on Julia whispered. Make her cum. I want to see this bitch have an orgasm from your toothbrush".
They all burst out laughing as Alex moaned.

Another five minutes went by and she was ready to cum. She was on the verge of exploding.
"MMMMph" she grunted trying to get Carrie to brush even harder...faster!! Carrie seemed to pick up on this and
did just that. Alex's poor clit had been abused all night and now she was on the tip of bursting.
Jana saw this and decided to squeeze her toes again.
"MMMMPH!" Alex grunted. More pain to go with her pleasure. She tried desperately to block out the cruel foot punishment
and concentrate on the pleasure and eventual release, but Jana was doing her best to make it difficult.
Torturing the toes wasn't enough. She pulled out one of her stilleto pumps and began jabbing Alex's bare feet.
"MMMMMMPGGGGGHHHH!
"C'mon Jana, said Carrie. Leave her alone awhile. Let's watch her cum in peace."
"Oh, OK she said putting the shoe down. I'll just tickle her feet a little. You don't mind that, do ya sweetie?"
As if she had a choice, Alex thought. Go ahead and tickle me. Just fuckin' let me cum already! I can't take it anymore!

So while Jana's fingernails danced in circles around each bare foot, Julia and Amy dug deeper in to each leg. The tickling
was driving her insane, but so was the pressure inside her overstimulated clit.
Seeing this, Carrie dropped the brush and inserted two fingers inside Alex. The effect was instantaneous.
"MMMMMMMPGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Alex grunted at the top of her lungs as she exploded in to the most
violent orgasm of her life. Shockwaves of pleasure and relief rippled through her body as Carrie's fingers wiggled against
the bound girl's pussy.
"MMMMMMPGH" she grunted three more times.
"I think she liked it" Julia said
"Ya think?" agreed Amy
carrie and Jana looked at each other and smiled. "So, Jana said, ya think she's had enough?"
"Yeahhhh said Carrie. Guess we should untie her now.
"Whattaya think sweetie, Jana said to Alex. Should we let ya go? Are ya gonna behave from now on and stay away
from other men?"
Lost in a state of utter bliss and exhaustion, Alex could only whimper a slight response.

The four women untied her, gave her a bath and let her fall asleep on the couch.

When she woke up the next morning, she was hogtied on the bed in her own room. They had brought her back
home last night, but tied her up again. What was going on she thought. Hadn't they had enough? Why did they leave me
here all trussed up? She wasn't gagged, so thinking that if she could somehow get to the phone on her nightstand, she could
dial the police. She wasn't sure how...maybe with her nose..but she had to try. The ropes were bound well. They had fastened her wrists
and elbows together tightly. More rope was wound above and below her knees and securely around her ankles which were bound to
the wrists.
Those fuckers even tied her big toes together just to frustrate her even more. Damn; this wouldn't be easy. For the next 15 or 20 minutes
she strained to get loose, but all she succeeded in doing was exhausting herself again. she had inched herself all the way to the foot of the bed
and dared not to move anymore for fear of falling off. Shit, she thought. What am I gonna do now? I'm really screwed.

"What's going on in there" she heard someone call from the other room, but couldn't make out who it was. The door opened and in entered Julia.
Alex couldn't turn her head to see who it was, but she knew instantly as Julia sat down on the bed with her bare feet next to Alex's face.
Julia teased the bound girl by rubbing her toes against Alex's nose.
"Arrgh! Don't you ever wash those things?!
Julia laughed. "I made 'em extra sweaty just for you dear"
"What's going on? Aren't you bitches done with torturing me?"
"Well...we were until we took you home. You looked so cute sleeping. We just decided to have a bit more fun. After all, we do have all
weekend. The others will be back in a few hours."
"But you have to believe me...my name is Alex. I'm not Nadine"
"Oh, we know that now"
"You do?"
"Of course. While you were sleeping, we did a little digging in to your past. It seems as though you're quite the schitzo, eh?
You don't really have a sister. She's just someone you invented to play out the wild side of your personality. There is no REAL Nadine.
Just the slut you invented that seduced our boyfriends. You're just pathetic little Alex...a bookworm... with a nice body"
Alex swallowed hard as she remembered it all. She had been living a double life and now she had been exposed. She really DID
sleep with those men. She really was a little slut who deserved this punishment.

"So, what should we do while we're waiting asked Julia. Watch tv? Nah...that's too boring. Hmmm...hey as long as you're all tied
up, do you mind if I tickle your feet awhile?"
"Nooooo, please no more tickling. I can't take anymore"
Oh, come on. Just until the others get back. It'll be fun"
"Yeah...fun for you. Not for me"
"Oh, don't be a spoilsport. You have such beautiful feet. And they're so ticklish. Mine are sensitive too."
"So you hate to be tickled too?"
"Oh, of course. I can't stand it. My feet are hypersensitive"
"So..you understand how I feel. It's really torture to be tied up while someone tickles you"
"Yes, I guess you're right"
"Thanks Alex sighed, thinking the conversation was over and she had talked Julia out of tickling her.
"Hey said Julia. Do you have many neighbors around here?"
"Sure do"
"Thought so"
And with that she stuffed a bunch of Alex's panties in the bound girl's mouth and wrapped a wad of electrical
tape around to keep them in.
"MMMpgh!" screamed a suprised Alex.
Julia wound the tape around her head about 6 times and fastened it in place.
"There. Don't want to wake the neighbors, now do we?"
Alex groaned as Julia's fingernails began scratching her trussed up bare soles. As the nails dug in between each toe, down her arch
and across the heels, she sobbed and thought of what a long weekend this was going to be.

To be continued

The Wrong Girl: Part 2 -Massage Table Tickle

When Alex awoke, the first thing she realized was that she wasn't hogtied anymore, however she still couldn't move. Quickly surveying her situation, she realized that she was tied down to a padded table of some sort. Her wrists were bound above her head and fastened to one end of the table. Her bound ankles had been pulled tight and tied to the other.
A thick strap wrapped around her waist was the only other restraint holding her down. The table had a cutout for her face, so she figured it was some kind of massage table. She still had a wad of panties stuffed in her mouth with tape over it, so calling out for help was not an option. What the heck were they going to do to her next?
About 30 minutes passed when she heard the front door open and footsteps in the living room.
" Would you like a drink sweetie?"
"Yes, please"
"I'll be right over to help you. Here...just sit down over here."
"Thanks"
Alex realized it was Julia and some other girl. But who? She didn't sound familiar.
While she lay there in bound frustration, the 2 women in the other room were drinking and chatting away about their social lives.
"So Julia, said the other girl, is my victim here?"
"Ha Ha Ha, Julie laughed, she sure is. She's right over in the next room."
"Are you kidding? Why didn't you tell me?"
"That's ok, she can wait. I don't think she has anyplace to go right now. Hee hee"
"Ok, but we shouldn't make her wait too long, should we?"
"Oh, no. I guess you're right"
"Goodie, the girl said, I can't wait to get started."
Alex took a deep breath and sighed. What the hell were they going to do to her next? Didn't she suffer enough from those other bitches. Why did they have to bring in someone new?
"HI Alex, Julia said sweetly. Hope we didn't keep you waiting too long"
Alex lifted her head just enough so she could see the 2 women. One of them was Julia...the other she didn't recognize at all. She was a young dark haired girl dressed in t-shirt, shorts and sandals. She also wore dark sunglasses and had tiny headphones in her ears. Julia escorted her over to a chair & helped her sit down.
This is kinda weird thought Alex.
"She must be sleeping said Julia. Let me check. Sit here for now. Alex, this is my friend Asia."
Julia walked closer to Alex and whispered in her ear. "Asia is blind. She doesn't know that you're trussed up like this, so if I take the gag out, I want you to say hello to her. Nothing more, nothing less. If you scream or say anything else, I can promise you the worst torture you'll ever experience. Do we have a deal?"
Alex sighed and shook her head. What else could she do in her predicament?
Julia removed the gag and Alex coughed a bit.
"Oh, hi Alex, came a voice from the corner. I'm Asia. Very nice to meet you"
Her lips were dry, but Alex managed to mutter a hello.
"You sound a bit hoarse. Everything ok?"
"She's got a bit of laryngitis, Julia responded while stuffing the gag back in. Other than that, she's fit as a fiddle!"
And with that, she slapped Alex hard on the ass.
"MMph!" Alex yelped behind the gag. That hurt!
"Sooo...no problem Alex, Asia said sweetly. You don't have to say a word. Rest your voice while I work on you."
"That's right Alex, Julia said. Asia may be blind, but she is the best masseuse in town.
Right, sweetie?"
"Thank you sweetie, Asia cooed. You're too kind."
Julia brought Asia over to the table where Alex was strapped down and guided her hand over to Alex's back.
"Wow. You're really sweating up a storm, sweetie. Is this your first massage? No matter..I'll take good care of you. My fingernails are a bit long today. I wasn't expecting to see any clients, but don't worry, I'll be careful not to scratch you".
"Actually, said Julia, Alex doesn't mind at all. She's one of those rare people that likes to have nails dug in to her instead of a deep deep massage."
Alex grunted in protest.
"In fact, the more you scratch, the more relaxed she'll feel"
"Really? Asia asked
"Mmmmm" was all Alex could mutter.
"See? Julia said sweetly. She absolutely loves it. We used to go to another masseuse, together..... before I met you, of course. She told me everything."
"MMMMMM" Alex whined.
"Shhhhhh, sweetie, Asia said softly. Please don't hurt your vocal cords"
"Ok, smiled Julia. I'm gonna grab a beer and relax on this bed while you do your thing.
Oh....and just so you know, she absolutely LOVES to have her feet worked on"
Alex grunted and frantically tried her best to get free. To get off the table before another torturous tickling session began. It was useless, though. Julia's straps held her too tightly. She could barely budge an inch.
"Hope you don't mind the headphones said Asia. I like to listen to music while I work.
If you like, I can sing for you while I'm massaging"
"You mean tickling, Alex thought. Great...not only does she get to be tickle tortured, but she also gets a cabaret show to go with it."
Asia put the headphones on & Alex could hear music faintly pouring out. Alex gritted her teeth behind the gag as Asia's soft fingernails began to scratch her back. Up & down, then in circles. Not too bad, Alex thought, this actually feels g-AAAHH!
Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by Asia's nails digging in to her ribs.
"Yes, she likes it there too shouted Julia from the bed. Make sure you work a lot on that area"
"Ok...I will"
Alex groaned and groaned as the punishment to her bare ribs wore on. Asia's skilled fingers seemed to reach every crevice from front to back. Alex could feel those fingers slowly working up towards her exposed arm pits.
"If it's too much, just swat me away, Asia said. I personally would go bonkers if anyone touched my ribs with their nails. I don't know how you like it, but as long as you do...I'm happy"
"As if I had any other choice" Alex thought.
"Ok, I see you're not moving much said Asia. So I know you're really relaxing. Good."
Then she began singing as her fingers scratched higher & higher.
"Ooooh, yeah baby, yeah baby, yeah yeah, she sang as her nails dug in to Alex's sensitive pits. Yeah, yeah yeah!"
Alex screamed at the top of her lungs, but Asia could not hear a word. The only one who was privy to her muffled cries of torture was Julia and she sat on the bed watching in amusement as she alternated between watching tv and painting her toenails. As she slowly applied red polish to her big toe, Alex bucked frantically on the massage table.
Asia was lost in the ipod music and was oblivious to the tortured girl's head shaking back & forth as she steadily scratched deeper & deeper in to each sweaty armpit.
"Hey bitch, Julia sneered, How's it going? Enjoying your nice relaxing massage?"
"MMMMMPH! Alex grunted. MMMPHGGMM!"
Julia smiled sweetly. "Awwww, poor little Alex. All that tickling is got to be frustrating..eh?
Hee hee hee! Aw, don't worry darling, as soon as my toes are dry, I'll come over & rescue you." Julia sat on the edge of the bed & kicked her feet back & forth.
"Ahhh, cool air. They should be dry any minute now"
Sweat poured down Alex's face. She prayed the paint would dry verrrryyyy soon.
Asia's deep digging was alternately replaced by smooth scratching. This was bad, but not as bad as the digging. That was driving her crazy. The soft scratching created an itching sensation. One that couldn't be satisfied. This girl was unknowingly torturing the hell out of her. After a few seconds, she went back to digging & Alex went back to bucking.
"Ooooookay, said Julia. I think we're almost dry. Besides, we don't want you passing out just yet. I'm coming over Alex bitch"
Julia walked slowly on the balls of her feet trying not to ruin her paint job.
"Come on you bitch!, Alex thought. Move it already!"
"Almost therrrrre, Julia sang as she sauntered over to the head of the massage table. So, what do you think?", she said as she displayed her painted toes to Alex under the table.
Alex grunted beneath the table's cutout as Julia wiggled her toes.
Asia kept right on digging & scratching, oblivious to what was going on.
"Please! Alex begged under her gag. Make her stop!"
Julia gently grabbed Asia's hands.
"Ok sweetie said Julia. That's enough on her ribs. We don't want to make the other body parts jealous, do we?"
"Oh, of course not, Asia said as she removed the headphones. I can feel that she's really relaxing, though. She hasn't budged an inch. I think I'll work on her back now"
Not wanting Asia to notice the strap around Alex's waist, she guided the girl to the opposite end of the table.
"That's ok said Julia. Alex told me to skip her back for today. She'd rather you devote more of your time to her legs & feet. You know, really give them a good massage!"
"Same way? Asia asked. Using my nails?
"Of course my dear. Alex just loves it that way. Don't you Alex?"
"Mmmmmmmf" Alex moaned
"Wow, said Asia, she sounds so sedate"
"Mmmmmmmfffffmmmmmm"
Asia put the headphones back on & began softly stroking Alex's bare legs. Up & down with 5 fingers on each leg. Up & down, scratching...scratching...teasing the poor bound victim before the kill.
Julia put a pillow on the floor & laid down near the head so she could see Alex's tortured face through the cutout.
"MMMMPH!"
"Wouldn't miss this for the world, bitch"
MMMmmmmph!
"Hmmm....you look like you're enjoying this" Julia taunted
"MMMMMPGH! Alex grunted
"I'm going to apply a little oil to your feet, Asia said. Just let me know if that's not ok"
Alex moaned to herself. As if she had a choice?
Asia's soft fingers & the scented oil felt really good as she rubbed it in to Alex's bare feet.
She slathered oil over the heels & between each toe. Oh, this felt so good. So relaxing.
Her eyelids began to droop as her body became heavy & she started melting away in to bliss.
Julia began to wonder what was going on when she stopped seeing panic in her little victim's face.
"Are you actually enjoying this? she barked
Alex's eyes opened wide. She had been caught. She knew it was too good to last.
Julia bent her knees and pressed her bare feet up against Alex's face. The smell of nail polish & sweat was overpowering, but she was unable to turn away. Before laying under the table, Julia had placed a strap over the back of Alex's head, preventing her from lifting it.
"MMMMpghmmm! ooommfff! Alex snorted through her gag.
"What? Julia teased. Don't you like the smell of feet? you don't mind if I stick my toes up your nose, do you?"
Mmmffffffff" Alex whined
"OK, then...here goes..."
"Mmmmfffffffff"
"Are you ready?"
"MMMMMPGH!
"Are you suuuuuuurrrre?"
"MMfff!"
And with that, Julia inserted her big toes in to Alex's enlarged nostrils.
"MMMFFF! MMMFFF!" Alex snorted.
Julia pushed a little deeper
"MMMMF! MMFFFFF!"
"Aww...having a little trouble breathing, are we?"
"MMMF! Alex snorted heavily. Her pleading eyes were wide open hoping this mad woman would cease this insane torture! Between the gag & her nose being filled, she was only able to inhale about 10 percent. Her body shook & strained for freedom. Her toes curled back & forth prompting Asia to stop the gentle rubbing.
Julia removed her toes from Alex's nostrils when she could feel the hot air against them.
"Ewww" she said "Go ahead a breathe, you bitch. But not on my toes, please"
Alex began gasping for about 3 minutes until her body eventually calmed down.
Julia just laid there watching her sweaty victim in amazement. This was such fun! Asia slowly & gently straightened out Alex's clenched toes.
"There, there my friend, she cooed. I'm so sorry about the gentle rubbing. I totally forgot you prefer fingernails.
Alex grimaced in anticipation. She almost avoided the worst torture. Damnit! Asia applied some more oil to Alex's bare feet. All over them again. After years of doing massage, she knew this would make the skin a lot more sensitive & she wanted Alex to get the most pleasure from her touch.
Julia stared up at Alex, smiling in anticipation as well. She knew how much this would drive her over the top.
"MMmfleeeeeee" Alex pleaded. "Mmmmnoooooo"
Julia sat up & removed the poor girl's gag. With the headphones blasting, she wasn't worried.
"Mmmfp-p-please...please let me go, Alex begged. Please...I can't take any more. You've got to let me go before she starts tickling my feet"
"Oh, no sweetie, this is the best part. I know how insanely sensitive your bare tootsies are. Why don't you just embrace the feeling & enjoy it yourself?"
"No..no..please...sob...I-I'm so ticklish! You know that. You freaks have been torturing me all weekend. I can't take anymore. Please...I'll do anything if you untie me now."
"How about if I untie you after the torture?"
"No! No! Please no more! I'll do anything! I swear! Anything!"
"Hmmmm....would you suck my tits?"
"Yes! Anything!"
"How about my pussy?"
"Yes...sob...just let me go. I swear"
"Hmmmm...how about sucking my smelly feet?"
"Arrgghh! Alex cried.
"I'll take that as a no" Julia teased.
"If I lick your feet, you're just gonna fool me, Alex gasped. You're not really gonna untie me"
"Ha. You know me too well already."
With that, Julia replaced the gag over Alex's mouth and walked over to where Asia was still softly applying oil between Alex's toes.
"Ok my dear, Julia grinned, I believe that's enough oil. Her little feet will be quite sensitive now. I'm heading down to the store for some more beer. Would you like anything?"
"No thank you" said Asia
"Wait! Alex thought. You can't leave me with her tickling my feet. She can't hear my screams. Who's going to stop her?!!"
"See you girls in about 20 minutes"
"Nooooooo...don't go" Alex thought. "MMMMMff!"
And with the headphones cranked up, Asia's sharp fingernails began scratching their way along the bottoms of her bound victim's bare feet.
"MMMmfffff! Oooohhhhh!mmmmm!" Alex wailed. "Mpgghhh! Mmmmffff!"
Soon tears would start flowing from her eyes as sweat poured down her red face. The madness was beginning again. Her toes frantically widened & clenched shut hoping Asia would notice & cease the torture. Open...shut..open...shut as fingernails dug in & scratched every area on the surface of her feet.
"Ahhh...I feel your feet flexing Alex, whispered Asia. I'm just glad that you're enjoying it. If someone did this to my bare feet, I'd go crazy."
As Julia walked out the door, Alex's muffled screams of laughter became hopeless & maniacal.

The Wrong Girl Part 3: Barefoot Revenge

How long had it been since this madness began? Minutes? Hours? Days?
Alex's mind was a cloud of tortured numbness. Every bone in her body ached from constant struggling against the cruel binds that held her tightly.
Her unknowing torturer, Asia continued to rake her nails deep in to Alex's oiled soles. Up and down. Across the sides. Between the toes. OMG she thought, when will this end?

Suddenly she heard a key turning and the front door unlocking. Oh great, she thought; Julia was probably back. Or perhaps it was one of the other sadistic creeps returning to inflict more tickle torture on her.
The table straps prevented her from lifting her head, so all she could see was a pair of grey sneakers approaching from below.
"Oh, my�what do we have here?" asked the new strange voice.
Alex didn't recognize this woman. She sounded older, not one of the sluts who'd been torturing her.
"Who are you?" asked a surprised Asia as she ceased tickling Alex.
"I'm Eva, the housekeeper. Just stopped by to do my weekly cleaning. What a mess. I see the girls are up to their usual tricks. You must be their latest victim. Tsk, tsk. I feel so sorry for you sweetie. They do this every once in awhile. Grab some innocent girl off the street or a bar, then bring them here for fun and games"

"Mmmf..mmmf"..Alex grunted under the gag.
"Alex" cried Asia, feeling the straps that held Alex to the table and suddenly realizing. "Why are you gagged? What the hell is going on?"
Eva removed the saliva soaked ball gag from her mouth and threw it on the floor.
"Please" Alex croaked through a voice so hoarse, she hardly recognized herself. "Please, please don't tickle me anymore! Please! I beg of you! I can't take it anymore!"

Eva began removing the straps from Alex's body. "Shhh, sweetie, I'm not going to tickle you. Calm down. I'm just untying you. Here�masseuse lady�help me."
Asia felt around for the straps and started loosening them until Alex was able to move around.
When she was completely free, she shakily got off the table placing one bare foot down on the floor at a time. The housekeeper grabbed her arm and helped her over to the couch.
Alex sat there and sobbed. After days of being bound and tortured, she was free.
Now if only she had the strength to stand up.
"Don't worry sweetie, Eva said. Take your time. Get the circulation back in your body."
Asia sat down trying to console her.
"Alex". I'm so so sorry. I didn't realize what was going on. My god! All this time I thought I was giving you a relaxing massage, I was really torturing you. And Julia had you tied and gagged�sob�I-I couldn't hear you. I'm so sorry"

Alex gave her a hug letting her know it wasn't her fault. They both sobbed.

"Those bitches!" Eva shouted. "Look at this place. It's freaking' filthy! Always expecting me to clean up after their wild parties. Well, that's it! No more!
I've had it! I think a few lessons need to be learned!"
With that she gave the two sobbing women an evil glare.
"Sooooo�are you with me ladies? Care for a little revenge?!"

Alex glared back at her. "You don't have to ask me twice! Let's do it!"
"Those bitches!" Asia spurted out. "They took advantage of my blindness. Time for payback!"

And with that, the three of them got busy arranging furniture, getting all the bondage devices together and then waiting for the first to arrive.

Peering out the window, Eva could see Julia walking up the driveway.
"Ok, girls" she said. "Places everyone! It's showtime!"

The door opened and Julia strolled in. After locking it, she kicked off her shoes, popped open a beer and headed for the living room. She was pleased to see the torture session still in full swing. Alex was still grunting behind the gag shoved in her mouth as she twitched to and fro within the binds holding her against the table.
As far as she could tell, Asia was still lost in the headphone music as her fingers danced across the poor girl's soles.

"Hello kids" she sneered. I'm back. I see you're still having fun."
She bent down to look at Alex under the table.
"Hey bitch, I just walked ten blocks for this beer. My feet are kinda tired and sweaty.
How 'bout you licking them clean? Ha Ha! I'll even give you a break from Asia's fingernails if you lick 'em real good! Ha Ha! Ha!
With that, Alex bolted upright and gave Julia an unsuspecting swift kick in the gut.
The kick landed soundly and Julia fell back against the couch with a thud.

"What the fuck?" How the hell did you g-mmmf! MMMMF!"
She was quickly silenced by Eva who grabbed her from behind and pressed a gag against her mouth. Alex and Asia jumped in, grabbing the struggling girl and held her while the chloroform took affect.
Seconds later, her body slumped to the floor.
"Wow" Eva marveled. This shit really works. Ok.Let's get busy."

It was about thirty minutes later when Julia was rudely awakened with some foul smelling salts. She grunted and yanked her head trying to move away, but found that she couldn't. Her neck was chained to one of the torture racks that they used on their victims. The chain ran about six inches from the wooden rack, which kept her from lifting it too far. She was on her knees, her ankles secured inside metal clamps with her bare feet hanging off the edge of the rack. Her two big toes had been tied together tightly with her sneaker laces and pulled back so her feet were nice and extended. It was quite restrictive, as she soon found out when attempting to curl her toes. Her arms had been bound tightly behind her back with the same straps she used on Alex.
Her wrists were cuffed together and pulled up toward the ceiling as high as they could go. A big red ball gag was stuffed inside her mouth and the back buckle of it had the other sneaker lace tied to it. The girls saw fit to connecting that lace to the straps around her arms.
And she was completely naked.
It was quite a precarious situation to be in. She could barely move a muscle.

Alex and Eva sat back and marveled at their work. Asia's hands felt around the bound girl's struggling body.
"Hey" Asia remarked. "We're pretty darn good at this!"
Julia grunted and grunted as the the trio admired their bondage work.
"MMMMF!" she grunted with evil eyes glaring. "MMMMMFFFF!"
"Ok, Alex smiled. Time to take her punishment to the next level"
Julia's eyes widened. What did she mean by that? What the hell were they gonna do to her???!!
Alex reached in to the big bondage bag and shuffled about. "Hmmmm..let's see what we have in here�hmmmm�oh! This looks like it could be fun�.er, well not for her, but for us..tee-hee!"
She pulled out two mousetraps.
"Now what do you suppose we could do with these?" she smiled sarcastically.

Julia's eyes widened in horror, for she knew what was about to happen.
"MMMF! Nnnnnnnmmmff! She pleaded as saliva spurt out from her ball gag.
"Now, now dear" Alex cooed. "Please hold still. This will only hurt for�an hour or two.
Hee hee hee"

Julia frantically tried to move away, but the bonds held her tightly in place. All she could do was grit her teeth (as best she could behind the ball that kept her big mouth open wide) and take the pain that was about to be inflicted on her.
"Let's see, Alex said, Where should we clip these babies on to?"
How about her nose?" Asia asked.
"Hmmm�sounds good, Alex responded. Only thing is�we do need her to breathe.
If she stops, then what fun is the rest of her torture?"
Eva chimed in. "How about her toes? That's a sensitive area."
"Yeah�good idea. But maybe a little too sensitive. I want to save those piggies for a little tickling later"
"Hey" Asia grinned. I'm her masseuse. I know a really really sensitive spot"
Julia groaned as Asia leaned over and whispered to the other two.
Good idea they both said.
And with that, Alex and Eva took the mousetraps and clamped each one on to Julia's nipples. The sudden pain was a shock and the bound girl freaked out.
Her eyes widened and shut tight as the stinging metal pinched tightly against her skin. To make things even worse, Alex decided to run some string through the two clamps and tie them to the baseboard.
Julia cursed up a storm as her face turned beet red. Drool continued to run down the ball gag and on to the baseboard.

Eva smiled. "She looks like she's not having any fun"
Asia agreed. "Yes, she sounds so sad. Maybe I can take her mind off the bondage."
"And the gag in her mouth?' Eva asked
"And the clamps around her tits?' Alex chimed in
"And the pain shooting through her entire body?" Eva added.
"Yes, yes. I'll just tickle her like she had me do to Alex"
"Ooooh" said Alex. That sounds divine. "Can we help?"
"Of course"
"Yes, Eva grinned. Tickling is a great idea. I'll bet that will bring a smile to her face."
She turned to look at Julia.
"Isn't that right dear?"
Julia just clamped her eyes shut and whimpered.
"I'll take the armpits" Eva bubbled
"I'll take her ribs" said Asia
Alex grinned. "Guess that leaves her feet for me!"

Eva began tracing her fingernails underneath the exposed areas of the trussed up girl's unshaven arm pits. Her nails were short due to the constant housework she did, however they proved to be quite effective as they raked the hairs under Julia's arm pits. She buckled and twisted as much as she could, but the straps kept her from moving out of the way. Eva's fingers were relentless as she dug in and scratched with all her might.

"MMMMMFFF! NNNNNMMMM! OOOOOOOOHHHH! MMMF!" Julia shouted

Asia felt around and began her own assault on the rib cage. She worked her way from the belly over to the sides and lingered for awhile. Sweat poured off Julia's entire body as she gasped for air. Her and her friends had done this to so many unsuspecting victims over the years and she was always horrified at the thought of being tickled�especially when she couldn't move. Asia's fingers danced from the rib cage to the spot underneath the breasts. That was definitely a sweet spot and she knew it. So she lingered there awhile longer driving the poor girl mad.

"MMrrghhh! MMMF! MMF! Julia snorted. Her face was contorted in to a strange look of madness and exhaustion. Snot dripped down her nose as tears streamed from her eyes. Asia's fingers continued to dig under the sensitive spots as Eva's stubby fingernails kept scratching the arm pits.
Alex sensed that Julia was about to faint and told the girls to stop. What fun would it be if she passed out?
Julia's face was red with anger, embarrassment and exhaustion. Sweat was dripping down her face and all over her tortured body as she huffed and gasped for air. The mousetraps clamped to her aching nipples continued to torture her. It wasn't a full drop dead pain, but more of a huge annoyance. Still, her titties would be sore for weeks and she couldn't go out since any kind of fabric rubbing against them would cause her to wince in pain.

Alex sneered at her victim. "So, how does it feel to be trussed up like a turkey and have someone tickle the piss outta you? Huh? How's it feel to be on the other side?
Bitch! I ought whip your ass until you can't walk again for what you did to me!
Stick your smelly feet in my face..eh? How about if I stick mine up your face?"

Julia couldn't look at Alex. She closed her eyes and sobbed.

"Bitch! Open your eyes and look at me when I'm talking to you!"

Julia slowly opened them in fear and looked at Alex, hoping that she would take pity and let her go.

"Did you enjoy being tortured?" Alex sneered

Julia shook her head no.

"Did you learn your lesson? You won't do this anymore, will you?"

Julia shook her head no. "Mmm�nmrre�ooo�fware"

Alex smiled. "You seem so sincere. I kinda believe you. Maybe we should untie you now"

Julia's eyes widened.

"But�..I 'm not sure�."

"MMMfff"�she groaned

"And I really do want to tickle those pretty feet of yours. I mean, we went to all that trouble of tying them down so well.

"mmmmmMMMF!"

'Plus the nice way we have your toes tied back exposing those lovely soles�.mmm..It'd be a waste not to tickle 'em a little."

Julia whimpered.

"You don't mind, do ya sweetie?"

Julia sobbed and sobbed. She hated her feet being touched. They were the most sensitive part of her body. The slightest touch would drive her crazy. That magnified by the fact that she was tied up and couldn't move an inch�why, she would surely go insane! Her eyes pleaded for them not to tickle her. Her lips pleaded with them, but the words came out all muffled.
"Mmmfgh nnnoo mmmrrr�no�pllll�.eeeeeeeee�mfg!"

Alex retrieved a long feather from the bondage bag & ran it up and down Julia's soles. The light touch was bothersome, but not as bad a fingernails. She could deal with it�for awhile. The feather danced in between each toe, down the soles and over each leg�up to Julia's huge butt. This caused her to jerk in surprise. She hadn't expected to be tortured there. Alex smiled at the reaction and kept drawing the feather's tip along Julia's naked butt crack causing the poor girl to shake violently.

"Wow" she said. I didn't expect that. You're really ticklish there, aren't you?
Well�let's play around. We can always get back to the feet later."

Julia groaned.

Alex grabbed a couple of straps from the bag, tied them around Julia's thighs and pulled each end toward the baseboard sides. This exposed the bound girl's pussy a bit more. Remembering how they teased and sexually frustrated her, Alex planned a little revenge. She brought the feather tip up to Julia's clit and gently stroked it back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. For the next ten minutes that was all she did. No additional pressure. Just a light stroke.

Julia was in a frenzy. Her eyes squinted open and shut. Her breathing became more labored as she struggled to avoid the maddening, itching sensation of the feather that danced relentlessly inside her womanhood.

Back and forth. Back and forth. Fifteen minutes. Back and forth. Twenty minutes.
Back and forth. Thirty minutes!!

Julia could take no more. Her entire body fought to avoid the damn feather! The light stroking was driving her insane! Why couldn't she just touch her with her finger? Add some more pressure?! Her clit was getting so swollen and she needed to be released. She was so turned on, but the constant feathering wasn't satisfying.
Come on bitch, she thought. Touch me with your finger. Oh, lord I need it so bad! Why are you doing this to me?!

Alex could sense that her victim was frustrated to the max and pulled the feather away. Any more of this and she'd probably faint.
As soon as the feather stopped, Julia pleaded for release. She begged and begged, but all that came out was garbled noise.

"Here" Alex whispered. "Let me take that off"
As she removed the ball gag, Julia gasped for air and began pleading again,
"Please�please don't leave me hanging. I'm so turned on"

Alex smiled. "I'll bet you are. Half hour of a feather dusting my pussy would drive ME up the wall, too!"

And so she began rubbing the swollen clit with her finger.

"MMMMmmmmmmmmm�oooohhhhhh yeahhhhh.." Julia groaned in pleasure.

Alex's finger made circles around the aching pussy. She kept the pressure until she could feel Julia's throbbing clitty about to explode.

"Ohhhh" Julia moaned. "Oh my god, don't stop, don't stop, don't st-"

Alex stopped.

"Noooo! No! Please no! Don't stop! Please I beg you! I need it!"

"She sounds pretty horny" Asia said

"Oh�she is indeed" Alex responded. "She's on fire right now"

"Please Alex" Julia begged. "I'm sorry for everything I did to you, but please don't leave me hanging..PLEASE!"

Alex smiled. "OK"

She dug her fingers back in to Julia's enlarged pussy and began rubbing faster and faster. Soon, Julia's pussy was dripping in the most spectacular climax that she ever felt. Her entire body shook and twitched as the orgasm ripped through her flooding her senses with a wave of pleasure never experienced in her entire life.
Sweat dripped down her face as she gasped for air.

"Oh my god" she shouted. "That was incredible. Thank you so much!"

"Well, even though you guys left me totally frustrated, I thought it would be more fun to let you cum."

"Yes�it was fun"

"No" Alex sneered. I meant more fun for me"

Julia looked perplexed. "What do you mean?"

Alex whispered. "Simple�when you're sexually stimulated, you can stand a bit of tickling�or torture. But after release�the torture becomes more intense! Hee-hee!"

Julia looked on in horror. "Please no m-"

"Be quiet bitch!" Alex interrupted. I'm not done with you yet. I still haven't gotten to those gorgeous feet of yours."

"No!! Ple-"

Julia's pleas were cut off by Eva shoving the ball gag back in.

"MMMfff!! MMFFF! NNNN! OOOO! MMMM"

"I could never stand her big mouth" Eva smiled. Ok kiddo�tickle away"

And that she did. For the next hour, Julia's bare soles were given constant attention by feathers, brushes, fingernails and tongues. When she appeared to be fainting, Alex stopped and let her catch her breath.
As soon as he did, the tickle torture began again. The sneaker laces worked like a charm holding the big toes back and keeping each foot flexed to the maximum.
Alex even experimented with tying the other 8 toes back with string she found in the bag of tricks. it helped immensely when she needed to get in between the toes.
Julia's tortured face became comical after awhile and Eva started snapping photos with her cell phone. This will look great on Facebook she whispered in Julia's ear.

Asia put her headphones on and decided to take a nap. She had her fill of torturing her former boss.

Alex grabbed a pen and began scribbling tic tac toe games on each sole. She was the X's and Eva played as O's. The scribbling drove poor Julia up the wall.
She moaned at the top of her lungs each time an X or O was written. When there was no more room on both feet, Alex took a small soapy scrub brush and cleaned the area. She then gave it two minutes to dry (and Julia to catch her breath) and then started new games.

After scrubbing both bare soles nice and clean, she gave her exhausted victim five minutes to relax. After doing so, she applied baby oil to both soles. A lot of oil! In between each toe, all over the heels, the tops of each foot and up her legs.
A well oil foot is always more sensitive than a dry one.
Alex knew this because they had done it to her.

Julia cried as Alex dragged a hairbrush down each oily sole. This was bringing her tickle torture to another level.
Eva kept taking pictures each time Alex tried a different technique. She tried to think of something she could do�something that would add to poor Julia's level of discomfort and suffering. She realized that she had been in her work shoes all day and they were beginning to bother her.
Hmmm�she thought�maybe I should take them off and let my feet air out a bit.
I've been walking in them for the past 8 hours.
So she removed each shoe�no socks�and stuck her bare feet in front of Julia's face. The smell seemed to distract her from the oily tickle torture and she turned her head as much as the chain would allow.

"MMMMMFFFFF! MMMFGHH!" she huffed as Eva stuck her toes up Julia's nose.

"Oh come on Eva" Alex smiled. "That's too cruel"

"Didn't she do that to you?"

"Hmmm�.ok! Carry on"

Poor Julia was suffering at all ends. When would it stop. Alex laughed as the bound girl's bladder gave out for the third time. A small trickle of piss ran down her legs on to the baseboard. After awhile, the girls went to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink while they plotted their next victim's fate. Some of the others would be returning soon. There was so many different bondage toys to play with.

They plugged Julia's ears, blindfolded her and left her to ponder her fate while they relaxed and planned more torture for the next to arrive.

YES! thank you so much this is exactly the story I was remembering! haven't read this in years :p

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back