• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Chicago Tickle subs for Video Shoots

MayaSinstress

Hello there, I run a few c4s stores and am looking for a fresh face or 2 for tickle videos. My tickle store there is Tickle Invasion. I've posted on here before and had some luck and a lot of flakes. Here is specifically what I am looking for. You must meet all of My requirements and you will only be given one chance. Don't fuck it up.

You- Male or Female. Incredibly Ticklish. 18- 25 years old. (You must have a valid id and sign a model release). You must be relatively hairless and have proper hygiene. You must be toned or at least in incredibly good shape. You may wear a hood if needed, but I prefer those who do not require a hood. I shoot in the evenings and sometimes on the weekends if My session schedule is slow. You must be local to Chicago. I do not want to start communicating with someone who is popping into town for a weekend and that's it. It's a waste of My time to select someone who I can only film with once. Ideally, if we have good chemistry, I'd like to work with you again. You must be comfortable with a male or female videographer present. You will not have a choice of their gender. If we agree on a date and time and you cancel, you will not be allowed another chance to see Me in any regard.

Shoots are anywhere from 1-3 hours. You are given breaks between scenes. They take place at My private dungeon in Chicago. I will own all rights to the content and distribution.

You should message Me if you meet ALL the above requirements. If you do not, the only way to be a video slave is to pay for the honor or pay for a real time session. I don't check messages here frequently. But, I will get back to you when I can. Do be detailed in your message and provide an email address for a quicker response.

Miss Maya Sinstress

If you fit these requirements, I'd strongly recommend this. I've paid to be Miss Maya's video sub, and the chance to be at the hands of such a highly skilled and professional tickler without charge is unavailable anywhere else in the Chicago area in my years of sessioning there. Yes it's nervous before but exhilarating during and after, and I've had no consequences from having my face on video - tickling is a small and low-risk niche. Dommes rarely advertise like this. I hope you make the most of this chance or if you need more assurance, feel free to PM.

Thank you for the very kind words and vote of confidence. I'm sure hearing from someone I've tied up and tickled is helpful to those who are nervous.

MMS

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back