• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for help with finding myself

Hyperion_Sun

Verified
Hi I would like the help of the community trying to figure what I am. So here the thing I would like to identify if I have a foot fetish or not, so any assistance would help. I like to massage feet and even learn reflexology to do it better, when i do it i feel calm and centered and very connected with the person and i get a sense of peace especially when they tell me I help them. I also like to look at feet but for some reason it tells me if that is a good person and helps me analyse them. I don't know if I have a foot fetish what does it sound like too you guys? I know i have the tickling fetish cause when i hear a woman laugh it get me going, now i have actually never experience tickling a woman but always wanted too. any advise would be welcome.

Thank you

For what it's worth, this doesn't really sound like a foot fetish to me. But I could be wrong. :shrug:

Well I suppose technically I don't have a tickle fetish since I can't get anything happening "down there", but I still call it a fetish for the sake of simplicity. I really enjoy tickling, am obsessed with it, and also feel a connection to the other person. You could identify as having a foot fetish if you want, for similar reasons. It definitely sounds like you do enjoy feet in general.

I also like to look at feet but for some reason it tells me if that is a good person and helps me analyse them.

Sounds like you're psychic more than anything! :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back