• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for old obscure story about sentient tickling gloves.

thejman454

Ok I’ll be surprised if anyone even remembers this one. It’s about a guy that opens a package that’s mailed to him and he sees gloves that he instantly recognizes. He has encountered these gloves several times in his life snd every time they capture him and drag him to a secluded location and tickle him for four months before releasing him. He frantically tries to get away but they gloves grab him. Surprisingly the gloves allow him to make a call and he calls his wife and tries to get her to call the police because if she acts right now they’ll have time to stop it from happening. She says he’s acting crazy and will just see him when she gets home. The gloves drag him to his car and drive him to a secluded cabin. It ends with him dreading the next four months of horror his wife could have easily have prevented. It has very little actual tickling but it’s more about the dread and the inevitably of it. Anyone EVER seen this one. May have been on an old site called tickle monsters or something similiar.

Wow, thank you, I never thought I’d see that story again. I appreciate it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back