• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for pirate tickling toon

i think Kalamos hit it on the head. I didn't scan these pics personally, i found them over the years from searching the net.

hey cos! Actually this comic have 7 pages. Do you have the other pages? Thanks for help.

Cosmo_ac said:
i got a few requests for some more, so here is the other part of the comic i have.

I have a page of that too. I use to have the entire thing along with my favorite "Wok Don't Run" but a number of hard drive crashes caused me to lose them all. :cry1:

I wish someone would put up a site with all the Bac work that's no longer for sale.

Darn it, I had to make the page smaller for it to upload. That always messes up the quality.

Thank you all...

hey there, just want to say 'thanx' to all of you posting pics and answers. unfortunately, no one found the pic i am looking for...
however, i was and am surprised how many pirate tickling toons you found :evilha:

I finally found this. It's among the first batch of toons I recieved from the Ayatolla tof the tk community, Tobias Hackner back in '84. It's an ancient BAC work, and hardly involves pirates, but it's the only toon I could think of with the guy's wang hanging out. Hope it's the one you seek, and sorry it took me so long.

Rxx

$Tickletorturer said:
That's the one I was talking about.

Anyone else find it ironic that of all the pirate tickling pics posted in this thread, the one $Tickletorturer was actually looking for wasnt even of a pirate at all? LOL....if you look closely its an Arabian/Ali Baba kinda setting. The background is of a dungeon, not a ship and the dude has a turban......:p

Cheshire Cat said:
Anyone else find it ironic that of all the pirate tickling pics posted in this thread, the one $Tickletorturer was actually looking for wasnt even of a pirate at all? LOL....if you look closely its an Arabian/Ali Baba kinda setting. The background is of a dungeon, not a ship and the dude has a turban......:p

True, but he does have an eye patch, so there! :p

Cheshire Cat said:
You mean you never heard of Sinbad the "Sailor"(aka pirate)? :bouncybou

Thanks i should have been more clear do you have the bac one they was on about ?

...thanks so far, but the one I mean is much more detailed, pretty realistic drawing I think.... I also remember that it includes the pirate's c**k... he seems to enjoy it ;-)

I think it's the one this guys on about ?

That couldn’t be it since it wasn’t painted until 10 years after the first request was made.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back