• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for RP friends

GuardianV25

Hi, I'm new to the community and I am looking for people to roleplay with. I did my first ever role play last night and was successful in making the person's day. When it comes to role playing I feel like the best way for me to go is to not include myself in the role play, but rather paint a picture through words of you being put in a certain situation. Comes with plenty of details for you visualize everything... and be potentially scared/excited. Here's what you can expect from a roleplay with me:
--------------------------------------------------------

You feel the car come to a halt, and the engine turning off. The door opens and someone pulls you out and puts you over their shoulder. You hear the door close and you are being carried somewhere. As you’re being carried, you look around but don’t recognize the area. This area is full of trees, and pitch black. Your glasses fall off, and you continue moving away from the car. The door to a building opens, and you’re brought in. The door closes behind you, and you begin to descend down a set of stairs into a dark room. The door to the room closes. In here, your kidnapper turns on the lights and you see restraint devices throughout the room. You’re placed down on a chair and released from your restraints. Realizing your kidnapper’s mistake, you stand up to fight them but are easily overpower. You’re pinned down to the chair, where your hands are secured to cuffs just above your head. You try to get up but are pinned down once again. A strap is placed around your lower abdomen and under your breast, and tighter, pinning you directly to the back of the chair, you are now unable to get out of the chair. As the kidnapper tries to secure your legs to the chair you kick with all your might. However, your efforts are futile, as the kidnapper sat on both your legs and faced you. You both stare back at each other. Your kidnapper digs into your underarms and you burst out laughing, not suspecting being tickled by such a person. The kidnapper then tickles your sides and you’re bucking your head, fighting to try and get out of the chair but to no avail. The kidnapper alternates between your armpits and sides for another 5 minutes and then gets off your legs. Exhausted from work and laughing, you now sit there, breathing and trying to recover. As you sit there, recovering from the short yet intense tickling you just received, your kidnapper takes advantage of your exhaustion and places a small device of some sort between your things and binds your legs together tightly with multiple straps: 1 around your thighs, 1 above and below your kneecap, and 1 around your ankles. They test to make sure your legs are unable to move apart, and sure enough they're not able to move apart. In better words, they're basically attached to each other. Your socks are taken off, revealing your bare feet, and your binded feet are placed into a set of stocks attached to the chair at the end. Your legs are straightened out and the stocks are closed over your leg and adjusted to be right behind your feet. You feel your toes be pushed back against the stocks and encased by a metal container of some sort, a clasp. You then feel your heels touch something metal, also a clasp, and secured to the stocks. Regaining your energy, you try to wiggle your feet but are unable to. You try to pull your feet back but can't, as the stocks are now locked in place. As you wiggle your legs side to side, your kidnapper notices and straps your legs tightly to the chair at the ankle, knees and thighs. You are no longer able to move your legs around. Your captor walks behind you and raises your wrist cuffs up as high as possible, fully stretching your arms straight up in the air. You arms are strapped tightly to the chair and you are now unable to move at all, completely immobile and defenseless in this chair.

-----------------------------------------
So again, written like a story and you get the visuals of yourself being in a certain situation (no cost, I'd be doing this as a hobby). If you're interested, feel free to PM me (usually pretty fast with responses. If I don't respond, please don't panic. I will get to you as soon as I can). Gender is not important here so don't worry. Looking forward to working with many of you who enjoy RP-ing ^^

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back