• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles area

MsShane

Always seeking men and women for tickle sessions, especially novices. You can find me at the Dominion.

I've met a bunch of you from the forum already and we always have a great time!

I'm a Domme 'ler, for those who are interested.

xoxox,
Shane

Dominion

Hey you work at the dominion haha thats crazy do you know Erica( Dawn) and goldie. Erica is awesome shes super nice I went to her house to pick up her and goldie and than we went to a play party at sanctuary. They work at the dominion too thats why i ask.

I've met Goldie. I work with a great group of ladies, it's true.

I'm a noobie. I'll be in LA in a couple weeks for an event called VidCon.

Sounds cool, but I bet you'll want to slip away for an hour or two...

I love your adjective describing your tickling sessions, Extreme. That peaks my interest.

@MsShane always looking for lers/lees as well. Out in the Culver City area. Do you frequent any of the other clubs like PA or Lair?

I do sessions right by Culver City. I used to attend some of dvnc's West Coast Gatherings when they were at PA. I'm always looking for new events.

I love the way you use the word extreme MsShane. I am a bit of a noobie to rl scene though.

I do sessions right by Culver City. I used to attend some of dvnc's West Coast Gatherings when they were at PA. I'm always looking for new events.

Same here. It's unfortunate, as far as I know there have not been any recent or upcoming events in the area. Sadly, we will need to find a new venue too =( (which breaks my heart as I *grew up* so to say in the kink scene at PA.

This is simply my opinion but I feel that the organized LA ticking scene is rather dead in comparison to other tickling communities (although the kink scene in general is plentiful in events out here).

I'm going to look into organizing an event. Will keep you all posted.

There are so many ladies where I work that are into tickling both giving and receiving. This could be the start of something...

I'm going to look into organizing an event. Will keep you all posted.

There are so many ladies where I work that are into tickling both giving and receiving. This could be the start of something...

That would be awesome! :bouncybou

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back