• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost my tickle virginity this past weekend

Lol! I had a session with someone who did this. It amused me to no end...

I did that at least 5 times .. and I almost fell off the bed.
It was kinda embarrassing haha

Ouch!

I was SO sore the next day .. I couldn't even move.

I was not expecting that! haha

Congrats man! I'm still working on losing mine, but hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later lol.

Lol! I had a session with someone who did this. It amused me to no end...

look here mister.. one session with me Artoo and I will have you snorting and banning your head as well.. be nice to my freind here.. or else your gonna get it. :tickling:

look here mister.. one session with me Artoo and I will have you snorting and banning your head as well.. be nice to my freind here.. or else your gonna get it. :tickling:

Uh huh. Suuure...

I don't snort :p

That's awesome!

Would love to hear all about it! So you both tickled each other? With bondage?

Congratulations Bad Religion on losing your tickle virginity that is great!! I bet you had a blast and a great time and laughed a lot. Sorry to hear that you hit your head against a wall but hey don't feel too bad-I must confess I did that once I was laughing so hard when me and ticklebear 2 my hubby-then my friend-we were not dating yet-but becoming good friends-first week we met each other on campus bear and me-went to same local campus-I laughed so hard at something he said-we were talking about-I accidentally laughed so hard I whacked the back of my head against a brick wall LOL talk about hurt-it hurt pretty bad for a few minutes there-don't worry I was fine I did not have a concussion and I did not bleed, did not need medical help thank God. sorry not trying to steal thread-just saying I can relate with accidentally laughing so hard you whack your hit back when you laugh and your head goes back.

Just wanted to let you know I totally know what that is like. Don't feel too bad, sure it has happened to us all, we all have embarrassing moments happen to us. Way to go great job , glad you had a great fun time tickling and being tickled and being bound and totally at tickle mercy-that is neat. May you have many laughs and much more tickle fun in future and happy tickles to you. Have a great night. :bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou

Ok, what exactly is tickle virginity? And how exactly do you loose that? I mean is it the first time you tickle someone or get tickled? It does not seem as clear as actual virginity, because I know when I lost that.

lol i forgot bout this post haha i should mention teh girl and i dont talk anymore cuz shes a skank lol

Ok, what exactly is tickle virginity? And how exactly do you loose that? I mean is it the first time you tickle someone or get tickled? It does not seem as clear as actual virginity, because I know when I lost that.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I know what you mean Iggy pop. I mean I am thinking he just means "losing his tickle virginity" meaning it was the first time he was playfully tickled while either being restrained or not being restrained either one..and it being fun and playful and a bit bold and maybe a bit sensual and maybe a bit sexual-tickling wise. But it also could mean it became sexual too, so thinking maybe besides being tickled the first time big time-that maybe it was bit sexual too-tickling plus sex, not sure, but either way...it is quite a milestone and definitely something to be celebrated and congratulated on either way...so congrats to you bad religion. So that is how I think on it, but of course if you want to share bit more on so it is more clear, that would be greatly appreciated and I would like that, sure many others would too..that is only if you feel comfortable and wish to do that, but if not and u want to keep it personal and private, that is fine no problem.

meh wasnt much not like i got tied up ..... yet but i realized im alot more ticklish than i once thought and that when i get tickled i snort and she was pretty ticklish her self so i got to tickle aswell

Hey you, niiiice!!! Thats kewl that you both had a such a good time, specially for your first 'play'.

Hope you have many more sessions :fingerscrossed:

I also snort :neenerneener: :blush:

Ya twas fun but the girl burned me pretty bad so i doubt ill be seeing her again however i did meet a new girl who i told i have a fetish and shes IN LOVE with it and wants to explore it so finally things are going my way .... for once haha:dancingsheep::dancingsheep:

Congratulations Bad Religion, first off sad to hear that girl burned you so bad, that you lost your "tickle virginity" to, but on the upside-congrats on finding another girl that is in love with your tickle fetish, that is great to hear. Sounds like you and her will definitely get a chance to have a whole lot of fun with tickling and bondage hopefully when having tickle sessions and lots of tickle fun. Way to go that is wonderful to hear! So great hearing some good news for a change, congrats once again to you bad religion. :wave::wave::wave:

Ya twas fun but the girl burned me pretty bad so i doubt ill be seeing her again however i did meet a new girl who i told i have a fetish and shes IN LOVE with it and wants to explore it so finally things are going my way .... for once haha:dancingsheep::dancingsheep:

Aw jeeze.....that was quick! A new girlfriend already? That was even quicker! Ah, the joys and pleasures of youth......everything's so accelerated.

Well, you had fun and that's all that matters. Good luck with your new relationship and have fun together.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back