• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost Tickle Souls (Mia the Matchmaker)

MistressMia

Verified
Hello everyone,

There must be something in the air lately because I've been getting a ton of emails wanting to know if I can help find people and places of tickling persuassion.

I'm beginning to feel like I have a Tickling Info Concierge type thing going. Don't get me wrong, I love helping people. I just don't have much info to give.

Here's how you can help. If you know of a place or person into tickling, send me the info via email. I'll start keeping a database and have the info handy. The next thing, if you are seeking info or people into tickling, PLEASE check out the personals BEFORE you email me. It sometimes saves time (imagine that!)

People, we have the personals section for that exact reason! Use it. If you're too shy, that's where I come in...email me and I'll post for you if you want. I'll then forward the info and you both take it from there! I don't have an infinte amount of time, but I'm willing to try this out.

We may eventually start growing tickling communtities where there were none before! Think about that! Your very own tickling communities for realtime tickling down in Florida and Georgia for example (ahem...I won't mention any names!)

Let's do something about this people! (pheeuw! I must be in one of my MANIC cycles again :eek: !)

Anyway, it's in your hands now so post back.

Hi MistressMia, Allow me to help here, if you don't mind. As a thirtysomething male into tickling since childhood, I can tell everyone (especially the males) that meeting ladies who enjoy tickling is not easy...however I have had many tickling experiences over the years mostly without even trying...Ok, here are some tips...hope this helps you tickle folks out there...In every relationship I've ever been in, usually I'm the one who is tickled first, however from chatting with many people on the net most ticklers get shy and try to hide their ticklishness when their the victim...Mabey their ambaressed to be on the other end, they don't want to show their weekness...And folks, trust me...I'm no stranger to this...If a lady I may be dating, or in a friendship with tickles me I act natural...If it tickles I laugh...If it really tickles I try to get away...Whenever a lady finds out I'm ticklish they really like to go for it...Point is it opens a door for tickle play...Some of the best tickle sessions I've had was when the other person tickled first...Next, if you happen to meet someone on the net, who may live near you, try not to be to anxious to push them into a tickling session...remember things like this take time and you don't want to scare them off...talk about some other interest you may have, besides tickling and enquire about some of their interest...You may start some good long lasting friendships...Now,as far as being to shy to post in the forum, I understand where your comming from...But look at it this way, there is probablly a one in a billion chance that a friend or relative of yours will recognize you in the forum by way of screen name or e-mail, and if someone did then what are they doing in the forum themselves...huh? Same thing you are...But like I said thats a long shot...Good luck to everyone in finding that special someone...Whether your ticklee, tickler or both, we're all part of a wonderful and growing community...Hope I made some sense here and hope you don't mind me putting my two cents in MistressMia (Oh Great and Powerful One) :)

Sorry Cajuntklr,
Only my submissives can refer to me as "Oh Great and Powerful One" (lol).

Thanks for your two cents. Can you make paragraphs next time? (Just razzin' ya):p

I appreciate the comments. Happy tickling!
:D

Listen i am at painst to give my information away but listen - in chat rooms i have come across many females into tikling who claim to be ticklish. They are mostly in their late tweties and early thrites. I am 18 and so i cannot do anything about it, but i can tell you these peolpe exist. Just try harder!!
The mosre orthodox people will not like tickling. Go for someone fun and adventurous - not necessarily the best loking!

tickling communities, by any other name...

...already exist. I started calling 'em gatherings, but TickleChgo was doin' them in the midwest WAY before I was, and didn't even HAVE a name, to my knowledge. Just a community, as Mistress suggests.

Gatherings are just a group of folks meetin'. Like seein' an American community in Europe, or the bazillion "foreign-based" communities in the many large cities here in the US. Gatherings are a social grouping, folks. That there's play at some is a fantastic benefit, but half the difficulty is in finding ANYONE into this. Once you do, and you no longer think that a) you're the only one into this, b) that there's no one to tickle you, or be tickled by you, and c) you're too wierd. You're just weird enough to be interesting, after all.

There's already a southern based gathering event that [email protected] organizes for those. There's a Texas-specific event I've seen growin' on one of the many lists. If there's more, just clue [email protected] to them, and have them added to the Gatherings site. As folks tell of their events, they're added.

Mistress Mia as Tickling Info Concierge sounds kinda sweet, btw. I'm sure you can do it, too! As your title grows, it gets more interesting. Mistress Mia, the matchmaker, dominant, Tickling Info Concierge. You're gonna have t'start getting folding business cards. ;)

On the side topic concerning the young and such events, that's a tough one. West Coast Gatherings will let you in, provided you can prove you're over twenty-one, as will most events, but until more of you younger folk come outta the woodwork, it's a case of no one wanting to be third. Third? Yes, third. There's already a few of the young in these events. And more that say they WOULD show if more of them were around.

Maybe I should start organizing an "under 25" sort of deal. Sounds tirin', but at least you folks would get to know one another. I, otoh, would feel like a dorm monitor. ;)

Now, if we can just get a few more of us to graduate to the age of hosting events, my life will get ever-so-much easier!

dvnc
gatherings section moderator

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back