• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love Hina Weekend Update (F/F, upperbody)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Here are some pictures I drew during the week. The last one is a tickle picture. These pictures are large, and so may need to be resized in order to view them at their actual size (otherwise they look all choppy).

#1) The Sword Dancer

Here's an oekaki of Motoko Aoyama (from Love Hina) in mid-movement as she trains. ^__^

#2) China Doll

Here's my first picture of Tsuruko Aoyama (Motoko's older sister) from Love Hina. I call this one China Doll because she's very beautiful, like a china doll (and no she's not Chinese, she's Japanese for those that wouldn't know). Don't let her soft, gentle appearance decieve you. She's a master swordswoman, is in charge of the Aoyama family dojo located in beautiful Kyoto, and is amazingly powerful and vicious in combat. ^__^

#3) Sister Sister

Here's an oekaki of Motoko and Tsuruko, the Aoyama sisters (from Love Hina) posing for a photo. ^__^

#4) No Excuses!

Here's one of Motoko incuring one of the wraths of her elder sister (a good tickling) for lying to her about being engaged to marry when she's not (Motoko lies about it in order to disqualify herself from inheriting the Aoyama family dojo/school because she's not ready for the responsibility yet). In the series Tsuruko has a menacing looking face when this happens, and goes medieval on Motoko, all but scaring the soul out of her after saying "no excuses", and thats when Tsuruko puts her foot down and does something. This is a more fun, cuter, lighter, and entertaining approach to that. ^__^

All of these pictures were drawn/colored on my tablet in Painter 9.

Artwork by and © Damien Jones

Motoko Aoyama,Tsuruko Aoyama & Love Hina © Ken Akamatsu

Attachments

• Sword Dancer.JPG
    Sword Dancer.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 128
  • China Doll.JPG
    China Doll.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Sister Sister.JPG
    Sister Sister.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 95
  • No Excuses.JPG
    No Excuses.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 483
Anything inparticular thats cute? I normally wouldn't ask, but I'm curious. I get alot of replies like yours. Its one thing for me to know why its cute already, but its almost another matter for someone else, since cute could mean any number of things to different people. :)

Last edited:
I would say the 4th pic; that cute little tickle fight...NO EXCUSES! I find that cute. very cute, really. :happy:

Well of course that would be most peoples' first choice. I don't expect anyone here to be impartial. :p

:weird: Wait, so you said "Well of course that would be most peoples' first choice. I don't expect anyone here to be impartial."....so you said that you dont expect anyone here to be...tickling?:weird: I'M LOST!

-_-.....

No...I said that because this is a tickling website, most people would be partial to tickling material. Tickling material being what they're partial to.

:drool:................................OHHHH!:eek:....Now I get it! :happy:

Shhh! You're driving away the customers with your drooling!

Wait...I have an idea....

*gets out violin*

*puts a can on the floor for people to throw change in*

*starts playing*

Please people.......help this poor boy beside me. He is a victim of nature, and he needs your support.

*plays really emotional music to get people to feel sorry for you*

*some guy drops a few cents in*

You call that being generous! *kicks him in the ass*

Whats going on here? Are you soliciting in front of this establishment?- police officer

My friend here needs an operation...and he's a little strapped for cash....

I don't care, you're distracing customers.- police officer

WTF, I own these streets, mind your business, peasant!

WHAT?!- police officer *tazers me with his stun gun* 0_____________x

*I get back up instantly*

Why you! *raises hand to smite*

Duhhhh....pony......- hungarian

*decides not to kill the cop in front of hungarian's virgin eyes*

*cop moves on out of pity, shaking his head as he goes*

:p

.................pooonyy?:p

What makes you think I have virgin eyes?......Its not like I dont, :rolleyes:, but how did you know? Uhm, wait, pony's telling me something......AHA! Is it because I live in Virgninia? :D

You know, it just occured to me that I'm a very rich man. Why the hell am I street peddling for you? I could just PAY for your operation. Or laugh and let Egor do it. :p

What do I see in her eye? I see you. She wants you man. Really bad. Ask her out, player. She's all over and through HDS, now's the time to make your smooth move and get some rebound lovin'. ;)

:weird: I MEANT IF YOU SEE A VIRGINS EYE OR NOT! Holy crap, that shocked me........ After that I was going to bore you with asking the same question about people like HDS and Koopa......damn, if she were here right now, she would kill yoouuuuu.... :D :cool::p

what is rebound loving, anyway? :question:

You should have been more specific. :p

I cannot be killed, silly. :p

Rebound is when someone breaks up with someone and gets into another relationship before they've allowed themselves time to heal first. This is called "rebound" because the person goes immediately back into a relationship (with the hopes of the pain going away), the way a ball rebounds off the ground when you bounce it.

:sad:you mean HDS and Ness were going out and they broke up? That is so sad......I feel sorry for those 2...

Yes, they were having a secret love affair. They denyed it, but it was only obvious they were an item. They still bicker like a married couple. :p

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back