• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love those feathers on my feet

feather my feet

TMF Novice
How do I tell the new friend how much I love having my feet played with? OMG - feathers lightly tickling my toes & along my arches. Any ideas? I feel like I have this horrible secret that I'm keeping from him!

you're a girl. i guarantee that if you tell him that, he will make a point of doing it quite often. thats how we as guys are, we love to please the female. seriously, go for it!

How do I tell the new friend how much I love having my feet played with? OMG - feathers lightly tickling my toes & along my arches. Any ideas?

I say just go for it. I agree w/ReggieMiller in that guys truly value it when a woman lets 'im know what she likes & doesn't like. For some of us ... for whom the female body is somewhat of a mystery concerning erogenous zones & tend to stumble & bumble about it ... we really appreciate the input , so to speak.

Besides ... your feet & toes look too nice to not be 'played' with! Good luck!

I think you should start by asking him if there is anything that turns him on more then just the ordinary if he do so and would like to try it out, then you definitly got a chance to tell about your "need" to be tickled or for him to play with your feet, btw your feet are divine so that wouldnt be a problem for the most of us guys, i cant speak for all due to that it does turn me on like crazy....

if u ask him then im pretty shure he will ask you!!!

good luck and reply to me if he turned out to be OK with it:)

Feather Woman

Wow, those soles and toes must be too soft and ticklish for words. It just poured outside, and I can only imagine the fun I'd have watching you walk barefoot on my wet lawn.......:cool2:

How do I tell the new friend how much I love having my feet played with? OMG - feathers lightly tickling my toes & along my arches. Any ideas? I feel like I have this horrible secret that I'm keeping from him!

Just tell him baby.........he'll love you for it and he will, probably, tickle you crazy!! :3poke: :tickle: :cuddle: :Kiss1:

Don

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back