• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Low Roads Mini-Adventure, Chapter 21.5 (M/F, feet).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
I was unable to include all the incident I wanted to in the last chapter of the Low Roads series. Page count had already topped 30, and a planned encounter between Persephone and Raven_kirsaen's character, Raven Drakil, would have pushed it past 50, a rather unwieldy length for a non-pivitol episode. This special mini-adventure corrects the deficit by detailing events which were only hinted at earlier (pages 30-32 of Chapter 21).

Sephie and Raven have developed a special friendship by guesting in their creators' respective comix series; today's offering is, in part, an answer to Sephie's involvement in Raven's shattering, deeply touching story, "Working Together", which can be found within Raven's own TTC Artist's Forum:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=53871

Some of Sephie's commentary here relates to that past encounter, as well as to the whole Tickler Raven saga generally. Those not up to speed on Raven's superb continuing fetish epic are strongly encouraged to head his way and enjoy it all for themselves!

Tickling scene:
M/F, feet - pages 14-16

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-5-01.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-01.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 12
  • lowroads-21-5-02.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-02.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 21
  • lowroads-21-5-03.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-03.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 20
  • lowroads-21-5-04.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-04.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 24
  • lowroads-21-5-05.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-05.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-5-06.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-06.jpg
    524.2 KB · Views: 22
  • lowroads-21-5-07.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-07.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 23
  • lowroads-21-5-08.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-08.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 28
  • lowroads-21-5-09.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-09.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 21
  • lowroads-21-5-10.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-10.jpg
    511.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-5-11.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-11.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 26
  • lowroads-21-5-12.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-12.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 20
  • lowroads-21-5-13.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-13.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 31
  • lowroads-21-5-14.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-14.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 39
  • lowroads-21-5-15.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-15.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Pages 16-18:

Attachments

• lowroads-21-5-16.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-16.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 43
  • lowroads-21-5-17.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-17.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 30
  • lowroads-21-5-18.jpg
    lowroads-21-5-18.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
smashing little interlude, LBH.
Getting us all reared and ready for the next chapter by doing it in installments? A new approach for you, though not at all unappreciated. ^___^
It's a good thing raven popped in to screw sephie's head back on straight, or who knows what would have beceome of her; I'm personally fond of her level head. It makes her such a splendid foil to Mercy's more emotionally dictated character.
And am I out of my gourd, or do I smell something like an unrealized romance in the air between a certain sheriff and a pale (currently battered) man? ;p

smashing little interlude, LBH.
Getting us all reared and ready for the next chapter by doing it in installments? A new approach for you, though not at all unappreciated. ^___^
Thanks once more for your kind words of encouragement, Relent (really early, this time! Hope I haven't compromised any of your Memorial Day activities!) I'm not particularly eager to deliver these chapters in little bits, but circumstances conspired against me this time. Plus, I really did owe Raven some solo focus… "Suspended Judgement" probably plays better this way than mixed with competing story elements. It does, at least, deliver a sense of closure… even if the beginning is pretty scattered and frantic!

It's a good thing raven popped in to screw sephie's head back on straight, or who knows what would have beceome of her; I'm personally fond of her level head. It makes her such a splendid foil to Mercy's more emotionally dictated character.
Sephie's blushes for your compliments (to the extent that she ever does blush!) Personally, I relate more closely to Sephie than Mercy for that very reason… I too tend to be rather austere and reserved (Sephie conveys a measure of my character that way). I'm very pleased that the character contrast proves pleasing! Sephie may have lost it in this chapter, but her responsibilities won't allow such lapses to become a permanent part of her makeup!

And am I out of my gourd, or do I smell something like an unrealized romance in the air between a certain sheriff and a pale (currently battered) man? ;p
Not out of your gourd in the slightest! I've purposely cast Sephie and von Smutt as kindred spirits (both of them natural authority figures, each deeply scarred from years of service); in Chapter 16 I hinted at an attraction, though subsequent events have conspired to drive them apart. Keep your eye on them… still lots of story left!

Good night and Good day LBH

how goes the times?
enough of that you have made shared another of your chapters...if only a part

well not that i can actually think clearly this night
but what stood out was a few things

one being Sephie's anger
and i mean how angry she was
i guess this Truly showed the pure demon that is hiden in Sephie's spirit and mind
though she did it for an obvious reeason

also the repeat of the line that she does not trust others to touch her
to both Raven and ...um....sorry my mind is but a blank on the mans name...
for give this sleepy mind

anyways i believe it is time to retire

good chapter as always

oh and how did the man in the Low Road Fortress
get from there to Sephie in such a fast time

any ways Good Night and Good Day

Hi Limbo! Nice to hear from you again! It's pretty late here too… I'll be turning in myself before too long.

well not that i can actually think clearly this night
but what stood out was a few things

one being Sephie's anger
and i mean how angry she was
i guess this Truly showed the pure demon that is hiden in Sephie's spirit and mind
though she did it for an obvious reeason
It's true, Sephie was pushed past her limits in this (partial) chapter. Reliving her father's death (in Chapter 21) had scraped her emotions raw; couple that with the surprise attack (along with immanent threat to a cherished comrade) and all her frustrations and hatreds unleashed themselves, nearly driving her to the unpardonable crime of murder. Doubly damning it would have been in her case, as her duties charge that she remain aloof from personal vendettas, maintain order and mete out only just punishments. Fortunately, Raven was present to return her to the sanity of responsibility… what friends are for, after all!

This theme will be revisited later in the series; Sephie will eventually be put to a similar test even tougher than this one.

also the repeat of the line that she does not trust others to touch her
to both Raven and ...um....sorry my mind is but a blank on the mans name...
for give this sleepy mind

oh and how did the man in the Low Road Fortress
get from there to Sephie in such a fast time
The pasty-completioned guy in the wooden fort is Friedrich von Smutt, Swillwell's founder and unofficial mayor. That's the guy, I believe, whose name you're blanking… he and Sephie traded sensibilities and sensitivities in Chapter 16. She doesn't fully trust him, though (despite his own ardent commitment), and events in Chapter 17 have driven a rather firm wedge between them.

Sorry if I created the impression that von Smutt and Sephie directly interacted in this story… that wasn't meant to be the case. When Sephie says that she trusts Raven alone in terms of physical contact, I intended it to reflect poignantly on Sephie/von Smutt's past interaction. Von Smutt clearly favors a partnership and yearns for the vigor of touch; Sephie's lone-wolf sensibilities and stunted social skills rob her of such confidence. Von Smutt was seen at the window in the closing panel because I wanted to suggest a psychic kinship that kept him restless while she suffered in distress. If I've overplayed my hand slightly, I'll have ample chance to clarify their relationship in upcoming chapters.

any ways Good Night and Good Day
To you too! Thanks for your energizing compliments and observations!

Last edited:
Persephone could almost make us believe she wasn't ticklish... almost... but she does have it under control pretty well. :)

A sound observation, Iloh! Sephie's reactions are rather muted (not the uproarious, out-of-control response one anticipates from fetish tickling)… the reason being Raven's gentle therapeutic technique, which seeks to restore rather than wrest control. Raven frequently employs a more rigorous treatment which necessitates bondage, but under the circumstances Sephie couldn't have benefited from this extreme. She'd been through more than enough trauma; mild, enabling sensation would do her the most good and Raven is expert at judging and employing the proper approach.

Thanks for writing! Expect a PM in the next couple of days; I'm eager to obtain your permission for Emmi/Emma cameo appearances in Low Roads Chapter 22!

A mini-adventure? Perfect, it's late but I still had time to read this tonight, plus read Working Together. I like these crossovers, to see different artists interpret each other's characters. Raven's eye's make a nice contrast with your characters. I always thought character creation might be difficult, but I have never created one. The characters need to look distinct, but simple enough to be drawn efficiently, I suppose. Do you create the character's personality first and then draw to fit that personality? Is the script written before the casting call? Or do you doodle lots of characters first, and then use ideas from them?

I agree with the thorough commentary from others, so I'm struggling to think of something to add.

Since your font is all caps, there is no written difference between the person Mercy and the human gift of mercy, except for context. I wonder what Sephie thinks when people beg for mercy. Am I reading way too much into this? Has this been mentioned before? Would Mercy show mercy? Is it way too late for me to think clearly? Bed time.

Many thanks for the mini,
Lee

the reason being Raven's gentle therapeutic technique, which seeks to restore rather than wrest control.

I think that's an awesome alternative to the most common form of tickling that you see around. I like. Foot massage is of course something that should be relaxing as well as therapeutic but the inclusion of tickling in the treatment (not with the intention to make one laugh but as gentle treatment) is a really nice addition.

Thanks for writing! Expect a PM in the next couple of days; I'm eager to obtain your permission for Emmi/Emma cameo appearances in Low Roads Chapter 22!

Okay. I'll be keeping track of my PMs. Thanks! :)

A mini-adventure? Perfect, it's late but I still had time to read this tonight, plus read Working Together. I like these crossovers, to see different artists interpret each other's characters. Raven's eye's make a nice contrast with your characters. I always thought character creation might be difficult, but I have never created one. The characters need to look distinct, but simple enough to be drawn efficiently, I suppose. Do you create the character's personality first and then draw to fit that personality? Is the script written before the casting call? Or do you doodle lots of characters first, and then use ideas from them?
Thank you for another rich round of observation and congratulation, Lee! Always a tremendous pleasure to read your posts!

I'm very much partial to in-house character crossovers myself! I love to do them and I always enjoy it when others do their own swaps! Can't think of anything that enhances our Community's internal myth-making more effectively! It's personally broadening, too; I learn plenty of technique in trying to adopt another artist's design and style! Raven's distinctive eye-sheen (with the edge of the pupil peeking directly underneath) is a darned good example! I found Raven Drakil quite a challenge to draw properly; it's increased my admiration for Raven_kirsaen's abilities considerably!

As to which comes first, written character or artistic design… that becomes something of a draw in practical terms. Chapter creation always starts with the script; it needs to be finished completely before I'm ready to proceed with any aspect of the artwork, and ideally appearance should (and frequently does) defer to the dictates of the written concept. However… I've been doing comix for decades, have a huge pre-existing stable of designs, and am not above borrowing from past projects. Mercy, for example, is a fairly obvious refinement of the Felicity Feline template seen in "Spectacles of Doom". Friedrich von Smutt is a character I created in my mid-teens; his present physical makeup is a compromise between the original design and that of a backup player from SoD. Simon Putsy (from Chapter 19) was co-opted virtually unchanged from my '70s "Master and Igor" comix series. Then too, background character designs from any given Low Roads panel can graduate to star status if something about them sticks with me. Random doodling becomes audition, in that sense.

Since your font is all caps, there is no written difference between the person Mercy and the human gift of mercy, except for context. I wonder what Sephie thinks when people beg for mercy. Am I reading way too much into this? Has this been mentioned before? Would Mercy show mercy?
Well, she hasn't done in a similar situation! In Chapter 17, one of the attacking raiders cries out for "mercy!" when confronted by the armored, disguised big-M Mercy; her response was to wallop him! I'm always cognizant of the double application of the word whenever I choose to use it (in the cited instance, I meant it to seem ironic), though usually it serves no story function. The "Suspended Judgement" thug might as easily have screamed "Have pity!"; but I had a hankering to evoke Mercy's presence, even while she was all but absent from the chapter. It reflects a notion I was forced to delete for economy's sake (this "mini" adventure was running longer than I'd planned), that being Sephie's concern for her sister, who (for all she knew) roamed this vandal-filled woodland unprotected. Some tricky scripting would have been required to address and quell Sephie's fears, so I opted simply to ignore them… out of sight, out of mind!

Your observation about the exclusive use of upper-case lettering is an interesting one! I initially experimented with upper/lower case combinations and found the reduced size hard to read. Using all caps does make the text less flexible, though… one has fewer options to convey emphasis, and (as you state) confusion is always possible when proper nouns and common ones look exactly the same. It's my job to be aware of this always; clarity should be compromised as infrequently as I can manage.

I think that's an awesome alternative to the most common form of tickling that you see around. I like. Foot massage is of course something that should be relaxing as well as therapeutic but the inclusion of tickling in the treatment (not with the intention to make one laugh but as gentle treatment) is a really nice addition.
Thank you, Iloh! :) I, as do you, favor a wide range of tickling contexts. Our fetish is so specific, it can easily limit itself. Opportunities should strive for variety… from gentle play to heavy-duty torture; from deliberate intent to incidental contact. The more choices, the more interesting!

First of all I should have commented here a lot sooner than today. Sorry about that LBH, I have got an awful week with some hard problems and feeling really bad. But enough complaining, now is time to let you know my thoughts.

Now on the chapter, to begin with it's awesome on its whole, you made an awesome work, in your art, in the plot, in the actions and the chars. Really great material to read. It's always good to read a new installment of your skills but like I already told you, this mini adventure it's incredible and has come at the right time, thanks a lot for doing it LBH.

Let’s go into more detail. First the art, you have made that something that could seem to be short-lived, like a surprise attack followed by some tender help between two friends, to be a perfect-timed, well paused and well portrayed comic, the battle scenes are superb and you can feel the movement of Sephie and Raven as they fought the assaulters. And after that how Raven makes his best to help Sephie. All very well done.

Second the plot, it's always great how Sephie and Raven work together, both to reduce their enemies or to help each other when they are in need. I really like the reading you have created here LBH. You can see how much Raven worries about Sephie when she gets mad or how she freaks out when losing control, poor Sephie I can tell that Raven wasn't happy to use that solution against her which again, it's easily seen in the comic.

I want to mention too how you managed Raven, you did an awesome work with his personality. This combination of serious and focused to solve the problems ahead of him combined with his caring about others self, and all of that without forgetting about his litle playful side like when slightly teasing Sephie for letting her guard down. I see how you included the fact that he didn't use his powers on Sephie right away but instead he needed to see how futile was to try other ways to stop her before. Not too forget your work on drawing him, his clothes his slightly dark skin, your work on his eyes, all perfect in my eyes LBH.

It's wonderful that Sephie can trust Raven so much, thanks a lot for creating this moments LBH, he is more than happy if he can help her to open up a bit her emotional barriers produced by her rough past. And as she said Raven has gone thorugh a lot too, there is still a while to see it but I plan to get in more detail with how the hellish draughnights are inside.

I hope I'm not forgeting any thought inside my head. Just, thanks again LBH. Really, this gift comes in hard times for me, so it's wonderful to have been able to see this adventure.

First of all I should have commented here a lot sooner than today. Sorry about that LBH, I have got an awful week with some hard problems and feeling really bad. But enough complaining, now is time to let you know my thoughts.
Please, Raven, don't concern yourself in the slightest about a late reply! For starters, this chapter has been up for less than a week; any attention at this point could hardly be considered tardy! Too, you've already sent me copious congratulations privately, which I very much appreciate! I know how punishingly busy you've been lately; any time you spare from your schedule is a treasured gift!

Now on the chapter, to begin with it's awesome on its whole, you made an awesome work, in your art, in the plot, in the actions and the chars. Really great material to read. It's always good to read a new installment of your skills but like I already told you, this mini adventure it's incredible and has come at the right time, thanks a lot for doing it LBH.
It was my great privilege (and Sephie's supreme pleasure) to be able to share this special adventure with the legendary Raven Drakil! I was anxious to make this chapter memorable; "Working Together" was an extraordinary piece of comix creation, one in which I'm most proud for Sephie to have been featured, and I wanted to insure that "Suspended Judgement" was a worthy followup. If it reflects even a fraction of that work's quality, I'm well satisfied; if it's been instrumental in lifting your spirits, I can't imagine a more gratifying outcome!

Let’s go into more detail. First the art, you have made that something that could seem to be short-lived, like a surprise attack followed by some tender help between two friends, to be a perfect-timed, well paused and well portrayed comic, the battle scenes are superb and you can feel the movement of Sephie and Raven as they fought the assaulters. And after that how Raven makes his best to help Sephie. All very well done.
Thank you for the fine compliments, my good friend! You certainly understand the craft of shaping violent and intimate images into enthralling drama, so these observations couldn't be more pleasing! As I've stated before, your skill at delivering bracing, inventive combat action is second to none; it's excelled only by your grasp of gentle interpersonal pain and triumph, of which the ending scenes in "Working Together" are an apex example. That said, I deeply enjoyed creating the pages of battle carnage and am most pleased that they worked so well for you! RD has developed a daunting reputation as a preeminent fighter (even with some of his most fearsome arsenal yet to be fully explored)… what a pleasure it was to try my hand at capturing it!

Second the plot, it's always great how Sephie and Raven work together, both to reduce their enemies or to help each other when they are in need. I really like the reading you have created here LBH. You can see how much Raven worries about Sephie when she gets mad or how she freaks out when losing control, poor Sephie I can tell that Raven wasn't happy to use that solution against her which again, it's easily seen in the comic.
I'm most happy to hear that! Raven's sense of responsibility and compassion, even under horribly trying conditions, is one of his most outstanding attributes (certainly the aspect of his personality I find most compelling) and I was most determined to portray it properly. Sephie can be a handful when she's POed (most dangerous when she's out of control), but I knew Raven would have the sensitivity to diffuse all that anger. She has tremendous respect for him; their past engagements have ably demonstrated his sound judgment and willingness to sacrifice, leadership qualities which she greatly values. She's darned lucky to have had him nearby when her reason failed her!

Raven's reticence to dominate others dovetails nicely with Sephie's own mania to be absolutely in charge of all aspects of her life. Of course, RD is specially equipped to co-opt control from the unruly… under most circumstances this would be accounted a compassionate exercise of power, but directed at Sephie (for whom impotence equals tragedy) it produces tremendous agony. Raven is insightful enough to understand how brutal this action will be to her already fragile psyche; he'd only do so to avoid a more horrific outcome, as well as with the assurance that he could humor her from her distress afterward.

I want to mention too how you managed Raven, you did an awesome work with his personality. This combination of serious and focused to solve the problems ahead of him combined with his caring about others self, and all of that without forgetting about his litle playful side like when slightly teasing Sephie for letting her guard down. I see how you included the fact that he didn't use his powers on Sephie right away but instead he needed to see how futile was to try other ways to stop her before. Not too forget your work on drawing him, his clothes his slightly dark skin, your work on his eyes, all perfect in my eyes LBH.
Raven is a fascinating character and it was a rewarding challenge to craft activity for him! I've always felt that his extreme sense of compassion was an Achilles heel, primed to leave him at disadvantage (it certainly seems bound to backfire as far as Xelloin is concerned), but it's an intrinsic aspect of his personality and one which makes him uniquely fun to capture in dialogue! His design is likewise attractively distinctive: that dynamic sweep of his hairstyle (seemingly eloquent of storm-tossed crisis), his deeply soulful eyes and his casual attire which yet aspires to a touch of the operatic (to have his high collared black-leather jacket serve the function of a cape is inspired design, like welding together aspects of James Dean and Eric the Phantom!) The moment I saw TR in human form, I knew I'd want someday to draw him! This has been the fulfillment of a long-held desire!

It's wonderful that Sephie can trust Raven so much, thanks a lot for creating this moments LBH, he is more than happy if he can help her to open up a bit her emotional barriers produced by her rough past. And as she said Raven has gone thorugh a lot too, there is still a while to see it but I plan to get in more detail with how the hellish draughnights are inside.
I've long been intrigued by the (largely) untold travail of the Hellish Draunights; we know chiefly that it was extremely punishing for Raven, that he somehow used it to attain supernatural ability, and that he met (and eventually won over) Xelloin there. Yet, it largely remains a daunting mystery… I, for one, will be most excited to see future TR chapters devoted to this realm!

Raven is indeed well equipped to understand Sephie's pain. His is a mirror for her own and his quest to heal traumatic injury reflects a healthy response to it (far more healthy than that of Sephie, who embraces the sting of her unfortunate past as a prop for monomaniac fixation). She's deeply attracted to his goodness, to the selfless ideal that she knows she herself should more successfully aspire to. As I intimated earlier, though, his purity could easily place him at dangerous disadvantage; I long eagerly to learn how these themes will develop in the Tickler Raven universe!

I hope I'm not forgeting any thought inside my head. Just, thanks again LBH. Really, this gift comes in hard times for me, so it's wonderful to have been able to see this adventure.
It's a gift you well deserve, my friend! And a gift just as much for me, to be allowed to share in your ingeniously crafted vision! It's my fond hope that you'll soon find the time and lack of distraction to bring us further installments from Raven's extraordinary saga! I know it may take awhile, but I promise patience; the wonders of Raven Drakil's world are well worth any wait!

Last edited:
Thank you, Iloh! :) I, as do you, favor a wide range of tickling contexts. Our fetish is so specific, it can easily limit itself. Opportunities should strive for variety… from gentle play to heavy-duty torture; from deliberate intent to incidental contact. The more choices, the more interesting!

Amen to that, brother!

Great work, as usual. I just read this chapter tonight. Seeing Raven forcibly restrain Sephie looked and sounded to me like two sides of one person's psyche, the mad-as-hell fighting side who's determined not to get bullied (or worse) and the rational side who wants rationality to prevail in the end and who wants a solid limit on violence, that is, only enough to repel the attackers. If I were in Sephie's situation, I'm not sure how restrained I'd be, not that I'm anywhere near the fighter that she obviously is.

The ending of the story was sensual, a different approach than the usual tickle torture. Sweet!

Last edited:
Great work, as usual. I just read this chapter tonight. Seeing Raven forcibly restrain Sephie looked and sounded to me like two sides of one person's psyche, the mad-as-hell fighting side who's determined not to get bullied (or worse) and the rational side who wants rationality to prevail in the end and who wants a solid limit on violence, that is, only enough to repel the attackers. If I were in Sephie's situation, I'm not sure how restrained I'd be, not that I'm anywhere near the fighter that she obviously is.
Thank you, Kopfhorer! I'm most happy you enjoyed this latest! Your post at this time is extremely welcome, as I've left more gap than is usual between chapters (Chapter 22 has proven a bear and a half to produce for a variety of reasons. Fortunately, the work is nearly complete; I should be able to present it within a couple of weeks). Your interpretation of the scene is a well reasoned, intriguing one, and not far at all from what I had in mind. Raven is serving as Sephie's conscience, imposing limits to her reaction that her training and reason ought ordinarily to provide. As detailed in Chapter 21, her psyche is damaged and rather fragile… she maintains control through strength of will, but that thread is apt to snap now that current frustrations and bad memories are piling up. Raven was present to safeguard her absent ethics this time; if she's pushed past her limits again, things may not turn out so happily.

The ending of the story was sensual, a different approach than the usual tickle torture. Sweet!
Thank you! I'm very glad you think so! The fetish element in this series has been tending toward a non-sadistic, non-bondage approach that's both voluntary and empowering. While I've got no desire at all to abandon the kinky thrills of forced tickling entirely, this more felicitous, positive option is the necessary consequence of the principals' growth and experience in dealing with the activity (Angie and Fiona employ it as their primary tool). To present our fetish exclusively as a one-way street (as an actual torture that the lee must endure while the tickler gets all the benefits) makes it a mean, trivial exercise and its advocates about as laudable as Torquemada. Softening it, of course, risks depriving it of its kick; the challenge is to present consensual tickling in such a way that it retains the edginess and uncertainty we associate with forced tickling. Keeping a lively balance is a responsibility I take seriously; if ever I start to slip, prod me please!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back