• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LQQKING for Lee's and Ler's in California

TklshDiva

TMF Expert
Like I've said in a previous posting I am new to the area here in California. Costa Mesa and soon SD. Would love to meet others like myself who are extremely ticklish where it's a love/hate kind of thing. I can't begin to tell you just how ticklish I am however I'd love to hook up with others and possibly get to know others and just get to know ... Maybe if the weather permits I might wear sandals???? ;)

What do you think? I hope I'm not being too forward ...

Sounds like a legit request. If I was on the west coast I'd take you up on that.

I replied on your other post as well, are you checking these for responses? I'd be more than happy to meetup and talk/tickle ;) I'm about 15 minutes away from Costa Mesa.

If you want to set something up, definitely let me know ;)

Hey Stranger. Welcome to the West. You did the same thing I did just took you longer. How is the family? What made you come out here. Lets grab coffee and catch up. Nice to have an old friend out here.
Adam

Whatev: Look us up in the future. Maybe you're entitled to take a vaca sometime!
Be good
Be well
talk soon!

Hiya diva welcome to California
Buena park resident myself soon to be Santa Ana. Message me sometime

I'm so ticklish you can strip me, tie me down to a bed. Run a fan on me and I would laugh my face off. Just don't walk away on me.

You've come to the right place to find other like-minded people. There are a lot of people like you that live in your current area. Just keep trying and they will make themselves known. :).

I'm in Santa Cruz at the moment but spend time in LA and SF too. 25/M/Ler! I'm trying to scientifically make being tickled even more fun and therapeutic, I love it when the lee loves it. :)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back