• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucid's Ark

Lucid Insanity

TMF Poster
Hellooo,

Due to the torrential rain that soaked me on my way back from work, i have been convinced that the bad weather is signifying an oncoming watery apocalypse. To save life i have built an ark out the materials i had at hands (that is teabags and biscuits, but don't let that put you off)
Accompanying will be several 100 now probably quite horny mating animals, and one of YOU! :D

So if you fancy avoiding floods of biblical proportions, post your application to 'Lucid's floating Ark thingamajig of animal rescuingness' (working title) on this thread.

Now i have to be off, apparently it was not a good idea to let the lions and the gazelles work out their differences by putting in the same cabins together...

Maaaybe, if you has good films, including (but not limited to) 1989 Batman and Silence of the Lambs :)

I do indeed! :)

Is there a big screen TV on the ark, so we can do these films justice?

Oh yes there is! Of course there is a strict rota...last time the elephants were watching the Discovery Channel when the gorillas wanted to watch the football...i never found out who put those tusks through the screen...

I too want a place on this ark! Why u ask? Because im an animal baby, GRRRR! *does best austin powers impersonation* :p

I'm an animal in all sense of the word...animal cause my wife sure can't tame me in the bedroom and I'm also a wolf furry

BTW: Can I bring my wife along? It's true she's a humanoid, but I obviously don't hold that against her...I married her didn't I? :D

I too want a place on this ark! Why u ask? Because im an animal baby, GRRRR! *does best austin powers impersonation* :p

*pokes*

If by animal, you mean a squeaky little kitten, then fair enough. :p

Obviously *I* should be on the ark. My awesomeness must be preserved for the future! :yayzorz:

Hellloooo. I'm too cute to NOT be on the ark. Pick me! hahaha jk jk I'm not that vain.

BTW: Can I bring my wife along? It's true she's a humanoid, but I obviously don't hold that against her...I married her didn't I? :D

Of course! All the animals came in two by two...apart from the wasp. And there's little wonder why he has no friends.

Also vanity is welcome aboard the ark. Not that there are any mirrors left. Damn budgies...
And cute is good too! You'll be sharing with those cute lil tigers!

What the heck! You're all welcome! I can just tack a couple of extra cabins along side...Oh and bring snacks. Loooots of snacks =D

If you let me on the ark, I promise I won't call the township and report you for building what would be considered an addition without a permit. :D

If I were you, I wouldn't let slacker on the ark, you've already got a wise cracking sarcastic animal (ME!)

If you let me on the ark, I promise I won't call the township and report you for building what would be considered an addition without a permit. :D

Mwaha! The Maw of Madness cackles at your threats of red tape!...I mean, permit? Of course i have a permit...somewhere...one of the Zebras must have eaten it...:idunno:

As you both seem quite wise-cracking, you're in with the hyenas :D

Mwaha! The Maw of Madness cackles at your threats of red tape!...I mean, permit? Of course i have a permit...somewhere...one of the Zebras must have eaten it...:idunno:

As you both seem quite wise-cracking, you're in with the hyenas :D

as long as they've had their flea bathes...ain't nothing worse than sleeping with dirty, flea infested hyenas...no matter how long they have you laughing :D

I think some of these animals are taking up too much room...do you mind if I kill the majestic white rhinos to make room for my shot glass collection? :innocent:

Hmm, i don't see why not, I've already gotten rid of the unicorns because they posed a threat to my lilo collection-which are essential to a life at sea :D

Excellent. And can I also teach the mountain gorillas to knife-fight, so we can amuse ourselves with bloodsport while we're at sea?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back