• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Luck in the personal section?

I don't really think there is such a thing as luck in the personals section.

i think its more down to this bclark
90% of the people here , are just so stuck up
anyway man good luck

Well i guess i could say i met my idol and mentor crystal on here. although i havent actually met her. :facepalm: but it is my dream and goal for 2010. :clap:

I feel like one of the rare ones, because I have had a successful encounter due to the personals section. Of course, this is after years and years of no luck at all. So it can happen. Just rarely seems to.

anyway man good luck

I don't think people here are stuck up. I think people don't respond to the personals section for lots of other reasons. For example, I posted there a long time ago. I got no replies.

Why? Probably because I live in Ireland and there are most likely a small number of Irish here and the chances of them coming across my post are slim enough to begin with, then you have the fact that they might not be interested or don't want to respond for other reasons etc.

anyway man good luck

Yes I'm sure that everyone in this thread and myself are offering advice because we are so stuck up. Thanks for the helpful insight

When posting an ad I have had no luck, even when I was dating someone and I was looking for a third woman or couple, nada.

However, when Aquafeline posted (I think it was personals) many a year ago about finding a place to live and meeting people I did reply. I met her, played with her, and eventually dated her for about 9 months.

It is not hopeless. However, yes the 1 line sentence of "where are you ticklish" or the like is a turn off for anyone. You want to write something that lets you get to know the person without spending 30 min on it only to be ignored.

To the men and women out there... if someone writes to you POLITELY you should at least give them a reply of no thank you/not interested vs. just ignoring them. That is just rude in my opinion.

I met a girl today from here (dunno if she found me through personals or not), but I'm satisfied. :D

Bagelfather's answer is absolute and should not be questioned, for he has the coolest name on this forum.

How is this the first time I've seen him post?

Etc.

Over the years I've met a few nice folks by way of the personals section, so it really can happen. Mostly, though, I meet new people just by participating on the forum and going to gatherings.

anyway man good luck

Strange, I've found the opposite to be true. Unless you act like a total dick or are incredibly socially inept, the people here are mostly warm, friendly, and welcoming. Everyone has always been pretty nice to me, and I'm not exactly sociable or charming...

As a guy you might have zero chance if you're posting the thread in the personals section, but responding to a chick's personals thread can bring results. I responded to one in 2005 on TT, and now we live together and are married, so it can happen.

As a guy you might have zero chance if you're posting the thread in the personals section, but responding to a chick's personals thread can bring results. I responded to one in 2005 on TT, and now we live together and are married, so it can happen.

Congratulations. Glad to know the personals have worked for someone.

Flame yourself

Bagelfather's answer is absolute and should not be questioned, for he has the coolest name on this forum.

How is this the first time I've seen him post?

Etc.

I've been around a long time. I don't know why my posting something positive means you need to post something negative. I don't know why you chose to flame, but I suggest you grow up.

PS: If you look at my profile you can see my past histories of posting which is over 600. I just don't post often.

Maybe I don't post often because of responses like this.

Wait, what?

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I like bagels. Was going to drive four or five hours to new york once to grab a bagel, then come back to where I live, but I had class during the time span that would have taken. But I was being completely sincere; I like your name, and consider your response as an absolute. Just surprised I haven't seen you post more.

I wasn't flaming o-o. Not something I like to do. Terribly sorry about coming about that way.

Etc.

I have to second some of the others' comments about danger. Even though I'm all for some tickling fun, I would feel very uncomfortable having a session with someone I've only met online. Even meeting someone with the eventual "goal" of having a session might make the situation strange, I think.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back