• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lust Doll (American Kink Sandbox RPG)

Rokkas

Here's a game I just stumbled upon that may have slipped past the community since it doesn't advertise tickling as a main content point. If you need your games to be 100% centered around tickling, give this one a pass, but it has a surprisingly high amount of tickle content for a general kink game. The character customization and ability to turn on and off certain kinks is also pretty sweet. It's incomplete and the creator is releasing updates every month. If you choose to support the games development on patron, you get to vote for which content he prioritizes. I'm personal just going to take the free downloads that come a week after the patron release.

The dev's tumblr where you can download the game.

His patron where you can read more and support him if you choose.

Also, please ignore my outfit in the first image. A mysterious stranger sold it to me piece-by-piece for 500 gold at a time. I'm still trying to figure out if wearing the whole thing does anything or if it just makes me look like a goof.

options.JPGtickle-prelude.JPG

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time finding any tickle scenes outside of my character. Any tips on what to do?

I'm having a hard time finding any tickle scenes outside of my character. Any tips on what to do?

There's quite a few. I beat this game when on the previous patch, but off the top of my head there's 3 in the torture rack and two in the succubus tower. There's way more, but I played this game a few months ago, so its a little fuzzy. I might check through my saves to see which ones I'm forgetting to mention.

To get access to the torture rack, you need to buy an apartment and play out the scenes with fawn. This just consists of knocking on her door every day until you get the primer scene.

The entrance to the succubus tower actually took me hours to find. Not even exaggerated hours. Like why am I even still looking hours. Its in the southwest corner of Transylvania. there are some invisible boxes or a wall or something that you have to walk through.

If anyone needs any help finding a scene, I "think" I've found most of them, so I can probably help.

Also, the reason that the art looks similar and there's so many tickling scenes is because this game was made by MellowTK, who made several tickle rpgs on this forum. He just changed his name.

Thanks for the tips. But how long does it take to acess the torture rack ones? I am in but it stll plays the same 3 sub games thus far.

Speaking of "thinking" I found most of the scenes, how do you get the scene from that second picture in the first post? Is it from the 7.0 content? I looked around in the park cave, because it mentioned caves, but I didn't see nada.

You have to not play along, she punishes you by tickling you. I don't think there are any other games except for the intro one and then the 3.

Ah that I knew. I meant maybe tickling Fawn when you get her to sub and how to do that.

Ah that I knew. I meant maybe tickling Fawn when you get her to sub and how to do that.

You can tickle the succubus when you invite her to your place, and you can tickle the meat/demon elf when you get to punish her. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. The game is lacking in general of scenes with the player doing things to NPCs.

Speaking of "thinking" I found most of the scenes, how do you get the scene from that second picture in the first post? Is it from the 7.0 content? I looked around in the park cave, because it mentioned caves, but I didn't see nada.

If you go all the way east in the caves, it'll take you to an area blocked by a robot. Use your electric shock to get it out of the way and fight the vine monster. When it swallows you, do nothing and let it drain your energy. If you surrender or lose by health, you get a nice spanking/anal scene instead.

I got to the point for the lab where the parasites get out of control, but I can't figure out how to get past the wall. Anyone know how to do that?

I got to the point for the lab where the parasites get out of control, but I can't figure out how to get past the wall. Anyone know how to do that?

You need to fight the elf in the abandoned base a few times.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back