• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

luvgirlsfeet

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
Well for starters I think my screen name says it all, :bump: I have enjoyed my female foot and tickling fetish for as long as I can remember. I dont know the exact number of girls that I have tickled but it is WAY UP THERE and lot of the girls i have tickled before has allowed me to do it again, either for my gentle touch and or I'm DAMN GOOD AT IT. My cousin Julie for whom i have mention of before she is a tickle fanatic as well and she and I ( playfully mind you ) still tickle each other and to this day I have yet to lose a tickle fight to anyone ( Hidden Challange Request )

I was born in Boston in 1971 and currently reside in Brockton with my wife Ellen of 7 years. She doesnt share the passion as I do but she knows it makes me happy. I'm one of the biggest Red Sox & Bruins fans out there and have cheered them on in good times and bad since the mid 70's

I for years have wanted to be a firefighter since the age of 5 years old but a unfortunate and horrific hockey accident claimed the vision of my right eye at the age of 18 so i was unable to proform the duties of that profession.

Currently I'm working for AirTran Airways @ Boston's Logan Airport pretty much what i do is a little bit of everything at the tickets counter checking in the passengers luggage tagging it for they're destination. I also do the gates making the announcements ( got many compliments on my well spoken bostonian accent you'll hear it when we hopfully meet or talk on the phone )scanning the boarding passes of the passengers going on the flight and even working outside. Guiding the plane into the gate stopping it when it reaches a certain point off load the luggage and put the new ones on and wing-walking it out to the tarmac.

I have also been known for my Readers Digest type of stories and abilty of original writing and tear jerking poetry. Thats about it on this end to all of my current TMF friends and hopeful new ones, Take care and be safe

Steve

Last edited:
Nice profile. Did your airport have any issues this weekend with the weather?

Thanks music, :hello: yes sadly there were alot of delays as well as cancelations but thats to be expected with a snowstorm, the best thing to do is the best that you can :dancingbanana:

You truly are amazing... a great guy and a wonderful poet!!!!! I am sorry that I let u down.... nice profile..... Hope all is well.. and did you mention that you are one of the funniest guys ever!!!!!!!!!!!! kisses.......... Iris

You truly are amazing... a great guy and a wonderful poet!!!!! I am sorry that I let u down.... nice profile..... Hope all is well.. and did you mention that you are one of the funniest guys ever!!!!!!!!!!!! kisses.......... Iris

Thanks Iris i appreciate you taking time and saying hello, i did the same in your profile as well. You're a wonderful person as well and i certainly hope that you live out all your ticklish fantasies and be treated like the queen you ought be treated as <3 Steve

A fine profile sir! Of course that is to be expected of anyone born in 1971! :)

Thank you for taking the time to post that, Steve. Nice to get to know more about you.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back