• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Debra Winger tickled in "The Sheltering Sky"

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
M/F Debra Winger gets her foot tickle by an Arab in "The Sheltering Sky"

What a brat...

I don't like Debra Winger much (though this is a nice clip). I've heard she has nothing good to say about anyone she's ever worked with. INCLUDING THE LYNDA (Debra's big break was playing Wonder Girl during the first season of Wonder Woman)!!!

Foot Patrol said:
She wears a size 10.5 shoe. Now that's a pair of feet.

Really?!?! I did not know that ... that's awesome! I love big , female feet!

Thanks for the clip , profx85.

Cool clip. Not sure if this has been posted before, but in the movie "Urban Cowboy" Debra Winger was rib tickled in a diner booth by John Travolta..very good reaction...she seems really ticklish.

Always loved this clip, I can't believe no one ever posted the second foot tickle clip when she giggles while that guy wakes her up by bathing her feet.

The essence of the clip happens prior to that event. He has his little helper go and get her and the helper looks down at her feet to make sure she does not have any shoes on. I really believe that's what makes that scene so special.

that was an awesome clip and totally new to me. I love the fact that she didnt want to laugh but was too ticklish not to.

sweet jesus..now i dont have to fast forward through that movie anymore to get to the scene!! (longest movie ever)

What a great scene!

I think she's gorgeous...her feet looked pretty nice...and that SEXY smoky laugh...*swoon*! I love how she tries to resist his foot tickling...and then...out comes the laugh!

*****FIVE STARS!! Thanks for posting!

Best,
tkltkltkl :wavingguy

Wow , this one brings back memories.

I remember reading about this scene on those old mainstreams lists posted on usenet ,and dragging my folks all over town trying to find a video rental store that actually had this movie. Oh, if they only knew why I REALLY wanted to watch this movie :)

Take care,

The Fastest Fingers in The East

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back