• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Nurse tickling

jediofthefeet

TMF Expert
Let me preempt everyone. She has a subdued laugh.

angelinaflats_305b.jpg

angelinaflats_305.jpg

[preview removed] :sorry:

Last edited:
Subdued laugh?

I hate to say this but, a subdued laugh? Not ticklish is really what you should say. Shes a cute model with really cute feet but, she's not ticklish. I'm sure at some point while filming this you realized. My suggestion would be that at the point you realize that a model is not ticklish turn it into a foot fetish video. Quit the tickling and go with the feet. I really think you should scratch this preview and try some more editing and see if you can get a foot fetish film out of this. I am sure your gonna get a lot of negative feed back. Its a tickling forum so screen your models better and to put that she has a subdued laugh is really pathetic. I am sorry but this was not good.

what kind of a video clip was that? are u serious! wtf!

i disagree with everyone so far. i think that is what a moderately ticklish girl is like. when he starts tickling her you can see a slight real reaction in her face, and her reactions continue..but only when she is actually TOUCHED..unlike in video clips where the women laugh exactly the same no mater how hard or where they are tickled..or whether they are even being touched at that moment in time (see any VIVIANNA video). i think way too many of you people on this forum are so used to seeing these ridiculously over the top fake reactions that most women do in these fake videos that most of the producers make on this site.

to me shes is a "real" ticklish women. most women out there are mildly to moderately ticklish and you rarely find one that is over the top insane ticklish liek the ones in video clips try to be...this is a "real" woman. thats why most of you dont like it.

great now you naysayers got the guy to remove the clip. totally unnecessary, there was nothing wrong with it. i have seen bigger crap than that posted on here. jedi, i say go ahead and repost the file.

yeah bring the clip back jedi!! She's a gorgeous model and we are lucky to have opportunities to see women like her in the clips!! Keep up the good work :)

Sounds like the sort of woman who is a challenge to tickle by what dtrell said, a bit like Christine from tickletown. (one of my favourite videos) shame it's been taken down. I agree with those who say you should put it back up, those who don't like it, don't have to download or buy it, which is sort of the point of previews anyway.

fortunately i downloaded the file before jedi whined off and took it down..there are some really sensitive people on this site....anyway here it is:

I agree with dtrell. Thanks dtrell for reposting and Thank you jedi for posting.

You are all entitled to your opinions. I myself thought that was more of a foot-fetish vid than a tk one, but the fact remains that a hot girl sold her soles for our entertainment.

golden rule.

"Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?" Maximus Gladiator

i'll admit, not a fantastic clip...but i enjoyed watching it. just cuz you don't like clips, doesn't mean another person will not as well...there are some clips that people on here love and i think are terrible, but i don't go posting that it sucks.

good

I liked it...but i love shoes and socks removal so its in my wheel house.:toast:

she wasnt that ticklish

You mean like screaming ticklish so loud my eardrums blow? I've stopped buying that kinda of clips long ago. Ticklishness can manifest itself in many forms, from soft giggles to a hearty laugh to an endless scream (although that last one, when seen in a vid, makes one wonders if the girl isn't simply screaming at the top of her lungs just to make it looks she's ticklish).

You mean like screaming ticklish so loud my eardrums blow? I've stopped buying that kinda of clips long ago. Ticklishness can manifest itself in many forms, from soft giggles to a hearty laugh to an endless scream (although that last one, when seen in a vid, makes one wonders if the girl isn't simply screaming at the top of her lungs just to make it looks she's ticklish).

ya think? like i said, my favorite is the one where the girl laughs EXACTLY the same no matter where touched, how hard touched, or EVEN IF touched...again see: vivianna

I had to laugh Dtrell...I didnt know who this Vivianna was...so I did a search and I still have the smirk/laugh on my face, cause you hit that one on the head. I checked 3 videos, and I swear if I was blindfolded, I couldnt tell which was which, because she DID laugh the same every spot, every touch, lol..so funny.

Yeah pple have raised the bar so high on tickling now, you cant just giggle anymore. They want you over the top, they want you to make Hour Long Previews, God forbid if its any less, you will be crucified.. But everyone is different, so we gotta get along the best we can. Jedi can only learn from this, cause ive seen his work and he gets a lot of girls. He seems now he wants to step into this market. Well get some of those girls, and get them tied right and be ticklish. If you cant "feel" it, when your shooting within the first few minutes, all the electric toothbrushes in the world wont make a difference. And stop with the non stop scrabbling fingers, SLOW DOWN, make each stroke count.
If I slapped you 10 times fast, are you going to say OWW ten times? No, you may say it once and ready to fight back. Well, tickle to get REACTION. Thanks for the effort Jedi :) And Dtrell, you are a funny man :)

Last edited:
I too agree with Dtell

Maybe it's not your cup of tea, but everyone does have different tastes don't they? Besides she has some of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen! Just my 2 cents.

i love the scene when the shoes are removal, but it seems the girls not a ticklish at all...thx for your clip anyway!

Never thought I'd say it, but I agree with dtrell.

From the comments above, I figured she'd be a completely unresponsive block of wood. But this girl wiggles her feet, begs him to stop, etc. C'mon people. Just because she doesn't scream with laughter (faked or real) doesn't mean it's not tickling!

like some of the people on this posting, i think she is ticklish. not the insane ticklish like many clips from tickle abuse or zen tickling, but i can tell near the end she has real reactions. as a guy with a foot fetish, i thought the clip wasn't bad. but as others say, it'd be better as a foot video than a tickling video unless there are people who admire a less ticklish ticklee, then glad they enjoy it for what it is.

The clip was fine, but looked better at the end (where the tickling was, of course!). Why don't you guys let him know what you didn't like instead of saying it sucked? This way he may be able to make clips to better target the audience.
We all do want good clips after all, don't we? All I know is that NO clips certainly cannot be the solution. I remember what it was like to find video material back in like 1999.

Tickling in NYC:
http://clips4sale.com/store/30130

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back