• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f: October 23, 2009, reunion tickling session with my female tickle buddy

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Friday, October 23, 2009, I tickled the attractive female friend I met through the T.M.F. for the first time since December 2007. In fact, it was the first time I've played with any tickling partner as a tickler, ticklee, or switch, since then. (I had a bad couple of years!)

I tickled my female friend for an hour and 45 minutes. She looked as good as ever, wearing a bikini :wub: that flattered her very toned, very ticklish physique.

But I had something else for my tickle buddy to put on: the new velcro ankle/wrist restraints I had purchased with the help of the good people of the Love Boutique in Linden, New Jersey, corner of Wood Avenue and Elizabeth Avenue. The restraints worked even better than I thought they would, as my feisty female friend did not struggle loose even once, something I can't say happened with the old neckties with which I used to tie her up.

I cuffed and tickled my female friend in six different positions, blindfolding her (at her request) for most of the time. I got so into it, before I realized there was not enough time to try something I never got to when we were meeting two years ago. With luck, I'll be back to see her soon and plan to start the session with the tickle torture technique I have in mind.

As in past sessions, my electric toothbrushes seemed to drive my tickle buddy most berserk. But whether I tickled by hand or with those vibrating bristles, she begged for mercy the most when I worked her bare feet.

A few highlights:

:woot2: On her back cuffed in the X position, my female friend's inner thighs seemed especially sensitive. Next time I will have to find a better way to keep her legs apart, as those quadriceps of hers moved her thighs almost together anyway, defending against my tickling fingers.

:woot2: Also while she was on her back in the X position, I slowly ran my index finger about her ribs, sides and underarms, causing my female ticklee to writhe like a stripper.

:woot2: Face down cuffed in the Y position, my tickle buddy let me pull her lower swimsuit about as :evilha: far as a platonic friend's limits should permit. I "rewarded" her trust with some cheeky ass tickles, teasing her about getting to the bottom of things, bottoming out, and getting to the bottom line.

:woot2: And while she was still face down in the Y position, I untied the bikini straps from around my female tickle buddy's neck and back. It gave me more of her back to tickle and afforded an extra ticklish predicament for this girl. When it was time to change the bondage, I released her arms from the headboard, saying she could re-tie her top - as long as she could do so with :3poke: me tickling her sides.

:woot2: Four times during the encounter, my mobile phone rang. Three times it was my :ermm: daughter, the other time my :ermm::ermm::ermm: wife. I took the calls because I felt it necessary, and to make it more interesting, a few times I tickled my woman friend, who was cuffed to the bed on her back during each call. My female tickle buddy knew I was talking to my daughter and wife, so it was up to her to keep her reactions quiet!

Goofy . . .

Wow, I wasn't even done editing when you posted your thoughtful comment!

Cheating at what? A card game?

Just curious, but if you don't consider it cheating, why should your tickle buddy keep quiet during the phone calls?

lol cause it's just common curtesy (fuck i can't spell right now XD) to be quiet while someone else is on the phone :p I play those games on the phone with my friends too ^-^

and it's not cheating if he wasn't having any sexual relations with this friend, it was just a tickle session. *shrugs* you guys have your definitions of "cheating" all sorts of out of whack

Sounds like you had fun EmEs ^-^

lol cause it's just common curtesy (fuck i can't spell right now XD) to be quiet while someone else is on the phone :p I play those games on the phone with my friends too ^-^

and it's not cheating if he wasn't having any sexual relations with this friend, it was just a tickle session. *shrugs* you guys have your definitions of "cheating" all sorts of out of whack

Bravo. Well said Sexy Girl

Right, because this wasn't sexual at all. It's just tickling, even if he has a sexual fetish involving said tickling.

People like you sicken me.

I'm glad that you had a happy reunion, Em Es. It sounds like you both enjoyed it. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Who cares if he is cheating/not cheating... thats non of ou business ppl, just appreciate or dislike the story at hand. I think its great you had a good time with ur friend EmEs. Besides goofy.... not everyone on the TMF has a fetish for tickling, some just really enjoy tickling and want to meet ppl with the same interest.

If you want to know if it's cheating then ask yourself this. Could you tell your wife openly and honestly everything that is going on with you and your tickle partner, if you can't (because they would be shocked/upset etc) then it is cheating and/or wrong thing to do in your realtionship. Some people have 'open marriages' (why I'm not sure) but if both agree to it and know whats going on then it's ok, otherwise it's morally wrong to do this.

Teen-age girl Media Forum?

Hypah, thanks for answering those two silly people better than I could have.

fitnesstickle, the Moral Police usually don't follow their own rules.

milagros317, thanks for your support.

Greasey504, I love them, too.

Grandmaster, thanks, indeed I did have a good time with my friend!

fightinggirl666, get in touch with Hypah.

Sgt Pepper, it's just another day in the life, isn't it?

love feet, I hope you enjoyed my story as much as Sgt. Pepper's comment.

Em Es

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time (and don't let the critics bother you... there are always those who need to judge others).

I could care less if you cheated or not... but don't think you didn't, because you did.

Tickling is a fetish for all of us... a fetish is something that excites us sexually..... you didn't tickle this female in a sexual way but you carried out your sexual fetish with her.. that my friend, is cheating rather you want to admit it or not.

I don't see why we are judging EmEs. If his family is not aware of his fetish -- then that is a choice he made to keep it from them and one I'm sure he deals with everyday.
I don't think it's cheating but that is my opinion -- and in the grander scheme of things -- my opinion ; as well as everyone else's, really doesn't matter. EmEs, you had fun and that's great. If your family wasn't a priority then u wouldn't have stopped to answer their calls. It is not for anyone here to play "morality police" (I believe the term was).
Anywho-- Happy tickling to all

LOL:woot2: If his family wasn't a priority he wouldn't answer the phone??? Listen, I couldn't care less about this guy's family life. But he was the one who posted a story in which he bragged about doing something behind his wife's back. He could have described the tickling without including the tidbit about taking phone calls from his family and nobody would have blinked an eye. But he was more than happy to let everyone know about that part of the story and based on what he wrote it's fairly obvious that his wife has no idea what he was doing with this woman and I'm guessing that she would be less than thrilled if she did know. Again, I don't care what he does, but if he posts this story and then acts all bent out of shape when someone calls him on something that many would deem unseemly (a secret relationship with another woman) then I reserve the right to call BULLS**T! It is a forum in which people invite reader reactions to their stories after all. And for those of us who are claiming that there was no sexual aspect to this situation I'm wondering whether he ever meets and tickles other men in hotel rooms.

Em Es....it doesn't matter what anyone else on here thinks. The important thing on here is that you enjoyed it. I'm not going to voice my opinion because it shouldn't matter what I or anyone else thinks. Glad you had fun Em Es.

Wow, Sgt. Pepper AND General Thade responded!

general thade, thanks.

Armpit_licker, my tickle buddy is a platonic friend; we have no sexual interaction.

BXTCKLR, you said a lot in a few words. Thanks.

izodman2000, I guess it's not obvious that I mentioned the phone calls because it made my lady friend's predicament, well, ticklish.

iceman, thanks. You seem to understand that sharing the details of the good time you had is not the same as asking for people's blessing on it.

nobody_reallyy, I'm a guy most people ignore, so it's always a shock when anyone notices anything I do.

EM ES seems to be dancing around the central issue that concerns some people. I'm not one of those people, but I do find it interesting that he has yet to confirm or deny the question of whether or not his wife knows about and is OK with his relationship with this platonic female friend?

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back