• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F tickling - Girl I met online first time tickle

Mojdak

Hello TMFers,

Been a shadow around this board for quite some time, never having the courage to sign up, but I recently felt the need to give back to the community so I did.

Anyways this story is about me tickling this gorgeous girl who I met online. It was my first true ticking experience ever. Lets call her Sara. Sara was about 5'3 with dark blonde hair and this contagious smile that was always on her face. I met her online and told her about my love for all things ticklish. She agreed to meet up if I treated her so of course I did. Our first meetup was at a coffeehouse during the winter where we sat together and talked for a quite a bit during the night at around 9pm. Our initial meetup was supposed to only be a meet and talk type of thing but it worked out really well and we had a lot in common. Since I had to drive quite a long way to the meeting place, I told her as much and asked her if she would be willing to have a "session" in my car (parking ticket was about to expire...had to do something). Sara was reluctant for only a few seconds before agreeing. I could not contain my excitement. This was the first time and I was going to explode with anticipation. We both got into my sedan and I drove around trying to find a nice, dark quite place as she requested. Ended up in a residential area where I parked beside the sidewalk. When we made sure no one was around, we both got into the back seats. Then the fun began.

I was nervous to crippling levels. She was as well I guess so shy shyly asked me how we should begin. I asked her to remove her boots for starters, then socks, which she did. Complained about not being prepared and her feet stinking but I think she was lying since they were clean and well pedicured. She had one of the most beautiful pair of feet I have ever seen. Small, with well proportioned toes, a whitish.pink color and creamy soles. She placed them into my lap and I went crazy with excitement. using the forefinger of my left hand, I slowly brought my finger closer and closer to her sole. She jumped slightly as it touched and gave this cute little gasp with a smile. Ever so slightly I traced the inside of her arch with my finger. I continuously asked her whether she was fine and OK and enjoying etc because I was so afraid she might think I overstepped limits or something. On the contrary she urged me on. I used my right had to caress the back of her feet while my left to explore her soles. All I did at this point was trace the tips of my finger along her skin which Sara enjoyed greatly. I did this for about half an hour before I mustered up the courage to ask if I could tickle her for real. She gave me another bright smile and said yes. I used my nails this time and lightly dragged it across her arch. She squealed and nearly kicked me in the face. Sara said she couldn't bear it but I tried again for a bit longer. She took it for about 3 seconds before pulling her legs back. She then told me she enjoyed the caressing much more. Not wanting to lose this oppritunity I said sure I would do only that. bout an hour more in, I switched to her hands and arms which surprisingly she enjoyed as well.

I tried tickling her sides but she didn't seem ticklish there at all. Probably because she was under thick layers of sweaters. For the next three hours I switched between her belly, feet and arms. Not much tickling in the true sense of the word happened but it was enjoyable nonetheless. I dropped her off a bit later and she thanked me for an awesome time. I did the same and saw her off. Hope you all enjoyed this.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time! :feets: You should definitely see her again (and tell us about it).

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back