• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f UB: tickle abuse? you be the judge.

tkpatience

TMF Expert
I went to a session at tickle abuse. Had a great time.

I ask that if you download it that you do not post it on any other site nor distribute it outside of TMF or I'll have to remove the vid. Thanks.

Before anyone asks, Yes I actually did go out of my way to reduce the quality so that it would fit the attachment size on the forums. The white rectangle is supposed to be there.

Special thanks go out to Tommy and Brooke for showing me the time of my life.

Approx: 53 secs

Without further ado:

Awesome clip. It's funny how Brooke is such a relentless tickler, but than she becomes extremely submissive and helpless when she gets a taste of her own medicine.

Nice clip, looks like a good time. I'm not a big patron of Tickle Abuse, but that girl's a ticklish hottie to be sure. :D

Nice going patience --U lucky S-O-B. Brooke -- lovely as ever

WOW! Hey Brooke, seems you had an extra ticklish day, what happened?
Why don't I live in NY, why? But I think it is for the better - you would be a rich woman and I would be broke ;)

Seems that it was a great session. Lol, too bad that you didn't torture her feet too. Xoxo

Thankies. Heh, have never been a model. Lol, I tinkI would lose my job if any of my coworkers would see me in such a vid. Haha

that is like one of my dreams! wow. sounds like and looks like good fun!

Brooke: Toned and more ticklish

Br:ily:ke looks as though she's been working out and maybe her leaner build increased her ticklishness. This is as frantic a reaction to getting tickled for Brooke as I've seen.

Thankies. Heh, have never been a model. Lol, I tinkI would lose my job if any of my coworkers would see me in such a vid. Haha

With all the money you'd make in return for us willing guys who will buy your vids...you'd never need to work again....lol

Yeah how did you get to tickle brooke? Did you just flip some cash to tickle abuse and they let you? Can anyone just flask money to tickle abuse and tickle a model or what?

No wonder she was so tired after, lol, you got her pretty good!

I should send you the footage I made. It was a really good session, but the majority of the footage is probably unusable.

Thanks everyone for the posts. It was one heck of a great time and Brooke was really a good sport about the whole me being mean thing :).

I did get her feet, but I promised Tommy I'd keep the vid I posted short.

For those of you who didn't know Tommy has sessions available. I refer you to this thread for more info:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=173180

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back