• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/m and f/f: gay?

emerg_tkl_tech

Do you think that two men or two women tying each other up and tickling each other to a hysterical, sweaty mess is gay?

I think... who cares? What does someone get out of defining someone else's behavior or personal choices? Especially with regards to something like tickling? Do your thang.

Last edited:
I don't care enough to even ask the question, both are so unbelievably hot that they supersede those definitions for me ;)

I'm probably going to be roasted for this but IMHO, People should do whatever makes them comfortable as long it doesn't cause any harm to anyone if a guy wants to tickle and other guy go for it if a girl wants to tickle another girl go right ahead as long as the two involved are comfortable bi gay or straight nobody should say it isn't right even though it is your right to have an opinion but don't take away someone else's happiness because there are too many one way thinking people

Seriously, didn't we go over this already?

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHETHER SOMEONE ELSE IS GAY, OR STRAIGHT, OR BI, OR WHATEVER THE FUCK?
IF THEY'RE NOT FUCKING YOU, OR GONNA FUCK YOU, IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!

P.S:

Fuck.

People, people, PLEASE calm down! I did not intend to offend anyone, or critisize anyone's personal taste, for that matter. I really don't care if it's gay, straight, bi, WHATEVER, I was just wondering what other people thought about it.

Take a chill pill.

People, people, PLEASE calm down! I did not intend to offend anyone, or critisize anyone's personal taste, for that matter. I really don't care if it's gay, straight, bi, WHATEVER, I was just wondering what other people thought about it.

Take a chill pill.

35yrkr.jpg

Take a chill pill.

Well I think many people are tired with this topic. There was the recent thread and it is almost the same like this.. "Does this make you gay".. yada yada yada.... it just is a heated topic people in favor of same sex or opposite sex whether it is gay or not so I can see why people would feel frustrated why a NEW thread has to be posted over a question and topic that just causes an uproar for whatever side. It is like how many times is the same question going to be asked about same sex tickling and if it is gay just in different words. There will be people who say yes it is gay and some say no it is not gay. Some will say it is up to the individual and some will say it is gay if the person is aroused. YES, this topic does get very annoying because it is the same question asked over and over and people can't help but to create a shit storm over it. It reminds me first of what we were taught as a kid, "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all."

Truth is you are damned if you do, damned if you don't, individuals will say it's gay, some will say no, Some will say f/f is not gay but the norm but m/m is gay. You can easily throw out and say a man receiving a deep tissue massage from another guy, whether he an average joe, celebrity or athlete is gay while some say its ok for women. You can't please people or society so it comes down to the individual. Who cares what "society" says because in the end society, us, people, we are ALL LIARS n HYPOCRITES!!! If you are into m/m or f/f, straight, gay, bi, who cares.... but this kind of topic has to SERIOUSLY STOP with all this outrage! I will go back to the philosophy I was taught growing up.

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

As for having to repeatedly make a thread to ask people if they feel being into f/f or m/m makes them gay... gotta let it go and who cares what people think cuz it just is opening up a BIG CAN OF DRAMA!

m/m is very gay and (I can now reveal) is to be prohibited by a bipartite Act of Congress, the second part of which not only encourages f/f but also awards generous federal grants to the more attractive end of that spectrum of women willing to participate, on condition they also encourage men to watch them and join in for a pleasant three- way romp at a mutually-agreed stage thereof. This act also mandates that a special cable channel is to be established showing 24 hour footage (f'nar f'nar) of the aforementioned proceedings, along with the building of a special psychiatric hospital for the compulsory confinement and inculcation of a sense of irony for those objecting to this post.

I OBJECT TO THE ABOVE POS... oh shit.... *Runs away from the guys in white coats*

The real disconnect in this discussion is between the two camps of "tickling = sex" and "It's just tickling to me". They will always be at an impasse.

What throws the gas on the fire is people who claim to identify as hetero, and not only participate in same-gender tickling, but have actively sought it out.
This is when the internet pissing contest begins.

Do you think that two men or two women tying each other up and tickling each other to a hysterical, sweaty mess is gay?

Clearly the fact that you were both naked is troubling to you, but neither that nor tickling each others big feet make you gay. Like you said, just let it go. Everyone is entitled to experiment a little bit. Even if you gave each other blowjobs while tickling each others feet, it doesn't make you gay. Just really horny, I guess. Long as you guys didn't kiss afterwards. Unless you wanted to?

I guess you wouldn't have asked the question if you didn't want to kiss him. So I'll have to answer that it wasn't the tickling. Maybe you've just always liked playing for your own team? No one here judges.

Also, to keep your thread from being derailed in the future, just admit that you're grappling with your own sexuality and that you didn't mean the question to sound so general. I suppose it was fear of being duct-taped naked to a junior-high gym locker that made you add the 'two women' part to your question, but you need to accept who you are. I mean the fact that it ended in a sweaty mess while listening to Liza Minelli... accept who you are, and ask Myriads or whomever to change your name to evil magician m/m.

Whatever denial you write at this point is going to be obviously denial written in denial, so that's that.

I think... who cares? What does someone get out of defining someone else's behavior or personal choices? Especially with regards to something like tickling? Do your thang.

thank you

They may or may not be, it doesn't always follow that f/f mm ticklers are gay, bi, or even bi curious.
Its Possible but not certain.
If they are consenting adults and having fun and not bothering anyone, and its all legal, does it matter to any degree.

I agree there is too much emphasis on knowing/stating whether it is thought of to be gay if one like/thinks about, or engages in tickling with someone of the same sex. I do however get the interest in talking about it even if it is via a thread in a forum...it's fun and exciting to talk to others about our own turn ons and as far as this topic being played out, yeah it kind of has but so have a lot of the topics here...that doesn't mean it can't still be fun and engaging to talk about them again.

There are new members every day and there may even be a long time member that maybe feels like engaging in a discussion about it...(whatever it is) again. I have been known to start many a thread with "I know this has been done at least 100 times in a 100 ways but,..." and you would think that would stop me, right? It never has...lol.

Anyway, my personal opinion about the thread topic is...I don't think being turned on by same sex tickling makes one gay but as Chicago said, who really cares? :)

The real disconnect in this discussion is between the two camps of "tickling = sex" and "It's just tickling to me". They will always be at an impasse.

Yep, this is really what it comes down to. And the first camp will always be confused about WTF the second camp is doing here. I'd love to find a site like this ONLY for people who view tickling AS SEX.

What I really don't get is why there was a need to start another thread about this when we already had a huge discussion going in another thread...?

m/m is very gay and (I can now reveal) is to be prohibited by a bipartite Act of Congress, the second part of which not only encourages f/f but also awards generous federal grants to the more attractive end of that spectrum of women willing to participate, on condition they also encourage men to watch them and join in for a pleasant three- way romp at a mutually-agreed stage thereof. This act also mandates that a special cable channel is to be established showing 24 hour footage (f'nar f'nar) of the aforementioned proceedings, along with the building of a special psychiatric hospital for the compulsory confinement and inculcation of a sense of irony for those objecting to this post.
Best post ever.

Yep, this is really what it comes down to. And the first camp will always be confused about WTF the second camp is doing here. I'd love to find a site like this ONLY for people who view tickling AS SEX.

What I really don't get is why there was a need to start another thread about this when we already had a huge discussion going in another thread...?

And they shouldn't be here, because this forum markets the sexual aspects of tickling very heavily.

I'm not saying anyone should leave, just that there is a major disconnect between the people who view this as a sexual fetish and the people who...I guess just like it? There have been a few times on this forum I felt judged for viewing it as sex, and this seems like the last place that should happen. I admit I'm probably overly sensitive about it, but this is an intense sexual fetish for me that only in recent years I've had the courage to explore. I'd just like to be among my own kind, so to speak.

I think it would be cool if they could separate the discussion into two sections: Sexual tickling discussion and then the main area.

I'm not saying anyone should leave, just that there is a major disconnect between the people who view this as a sexual fetish and the people who...I guess just like it? There have been a few times on this forum I felt judged for viewing it as sex, and this seems like the last place that should happen. I admit I'm probably overly sensitive about it, but this is an intense sexual fetish for me that only in recent years I've had the courage to explore. I'd just like to be among my own kind, so to speak.

I think it would be cool if they could separate the discussion into two sections: Sexual tickling discussion and then the main area.

The fact is, anyone who comes to this community and wants to talk about how tickling is just a fun act for them and has absolutely zero sexual connotations, or that tickling is a heady replacement for sex in their lives, those people are outside the norm of those that frequent here. If that wasn't the case, why would the heavy sexual overtones of tickling be so prevalent in the content? Sure, there are a small percentage of that crowd that come here, can articulate themselves well, and the deal jives.

But the people who want to make someone else feel weird about the sexual underpinning of this fetish for most people? They're kinda oddballs. Their posts read of this desperation. I don't think this setting is the place for people like that. I find quite a few of those people to be the kinds of special shut ins that I'd just rather not associate myself with.

hmm well i personally don't care for m/m, however there are that are into such things and i say good for them. To each there own. whether there tickling is intended to be sexual or not doesn't really matter in my mind aslong as both parties have agreed to it, regardless of there gender.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back