• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M The foot worshipper

Villain02

Hi Everyone! This is my firs story here so i hope you enjoy it :D

I've always been an open minded person so when a 19 yo boy asked me if he can worship my feet i sad, why not??

This happened like a month ago, he came to my place and told me that he had a feet fetish but he was to shy to tell me what he likes, after that i told him that i have a tickling fetish, that i love being tickled and tickle other people, i saw after saying that how his eyes brightened up, that's when i felt a little scared hahaha.

He said: "OK so i wanna tickle you", i replied let's do it. I took off my shoes and he started tickling my feet very slowly. I have very sensitive feet so the softest touch makes me giggle and push my feet away. I started to giggling, pushing my feet away and trying to hold some laugh. Then he took off my socks, that's when my hell started, he started tickling my barefoot and i went into hysterics inmediatly, the only thing i wanted it's escape from the torture hahsha. After a long 10 minutes of torture he ask me if i was tickled somewhere else, my eyes open wide and i said: "maybe", 2nd big mistake, he began to tickle me all around finding my other weakspots, belly, sides, little armpits and ribs. He continued doing that for another 10 minutes.

He gave me a little rest, because i was sweating a lot anf my face was whole read. He asked me if he can tied up my feet, i said that i have no problem, next thing i remember its being tied up and seeing a brush and oil, i inmediatly baack to hysterics again but a lot harder than before, i was crying, screaming and laughing hhahsha. This torture lasts 15 whole minutes, after that he untied me and worship my feet 15 more minutes with tickling mixing.

In terms of tickling i am a vengative person 3:) so after he finished the worship i told him that i wanted to tickle him, i saw the fear in his looking. But that's a story for another post if you like this one jeje

Feel free to contact me by private messages, i answer everything :D

Tickling is tickling! I like to hear most of the tales...

Nice first story! Thanks for posting, and do post the sequel. Would love to read it!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back