• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M tickling for heteros?

Sole Stroker

I'm straight and I find tickling very erotic and exciting, but I gotta admit, sometimes I think about trying it with a guy just because it feels all but impossible to find a female tickle partner. I tried it once about 10 years ago with an older guy, but he kind of creeped me out. I think I'm more comfortable with the idea of being tickled by a guy than tickling another guy.
I don't know...it's not sex, but still...
Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Thanks.

Well, I'm a chick (duh!) :p

But seriously, I think there are more of you out there in the NYC area than care to admit for fear of being ridiculed on this forum. I might be able to help...I mean, if you like... :justlips: We don't know each other yet but I'm kind of famous here for helping playmates meet playmates.
XOXO

To quote John Lennon "Whatever gets you through the night. It's all right."

I'll admit I occasionally think about tickling other guys. I think it's as much of power/control thing as anything.

I really don't think there is anything with you considering a male tickle partner. Because I know how hard it is to find a female tickle partner. Hell, I've never had a tickle partner of either sex. So it's not easy to find a tickle partner period. But back on track I think you're your considering another guy maybe as much out frustration as any leaning away fom being heterosexual.

steph said:
Well, I'm a chick (duh!) :p

But seriously, I think there are more of you out there in the NYC area than care to admit for fear of being ridiculed on this forum. I might be able to help...I mean, if you like... :justlips: We don't know each other yet but I'm kind of famous here for helping playmates meet playmates.
XOXO

I think I just found my new pimpette... :wub: just joking

Last edited:
I have never thought about it nor would i ever want to be tickled by another guy or tickle a guy. Never. But if that is something i guess that you would like to try then hey be my guest. Whatever might float your boat Sole Stroker and get you going.

Good Luck.

I think I can add a little wisdom to this, as the only "tickling partners" I've had have been with other men.
I too found myself in the same situation as you did, no willing female partners. At the time I did not want to resort to tickling men, I am straight as well, so the prospect of tickling another man was not too appealing. But over time I grew more comfortable with who I am and realized that, despite what others may think, tickling or being tickled by another man does not make you a homosexual. If others don't want to do it, then thats their decision, but don't get too caught up in what others might think about you. Just do what you want.
As far as getting creeped out, just remember that not all experiences are the same and that sometimes you have to be a little more selective about who you meet with, it may make it more difficult to have a session with someone, but I think it will ultimately be more enjoyable for you.

dardanos78 said:
I think I can add a little wisdom to this, as the only "tickling partners" I've had have been with other men.
I too found myself in the same situation as you did, no willing female partners. At the time I did not want to resort to tickling men, I am straight as well, so the prospect of tickling another man was not too appealing. But over time I grew more comfortable with who I am and realized that, despite what others may think, tickling or being tickled by another man does not make you a homosexual. If others don't want to do it, then thats their decision, but don't get too caught up in what others might think about you. Just do what you want.
As far as getting creeped out, just remember that not all experiences are the same and that sometimes you have to be a little more selective about who you meet with, it may make it more difficult to have a session with someone, but I think it will ultimately be more enjoyable for you.

That's good advice :)

Sole Stroker said:
I'm straight and I find tickling very erotic and exciting, but I gotta admit, sometimes I think about trying it with a guy just because it feels all but impossible to find a female tickle partner. I tried it once about 10 years ago with an older guy, but he kind of creeped me out. I think I'm more comfortable with the idea of being tickled by a guy than tickling another guy.
I don't know...it's not sex, but still...
Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Thanks.

Are guys in prison gay because they have sex with men since there aren't women available? If a tree falls in the forest ...?

Here's my take, since you asked: What we talk about here on this forum *can* be sex (for some), or it might not include sex. But for normal, mature adults a tickling fetish is a sexual fetish, so for us, tickling other adults is always sexuAL. We gather together here at TMF to view media and discuss a sexual fetish.

If you are "creeped out" by tickling other men, it's because you are having a problem reconciling your actions with your feelings about your actions and your partner's actions and feelings about what's going on. YOU might not be gay, but your partner might be. I find it difficult to imagine a situation where two adult males are happily engaging in any sort of prolonged tickling scene and both are straight.

My advice is to save yourself the psychological turmoil. Believe me, there are millions of women out there who will happily play your sex games with you if they like you and trust you and want to be with you. Stop obsessing over "finding a female tickle partner" (which is about 100 times more difficult than finding a female 'fuck buddy,' which, in itself, is nearly impossible for most men) and concentrate on finding yourself a really cool girlfriend. Tickling and sexual foreplay games between to people who are really into each other is usually no problem at all!!

Last edited:
Originally posted by wendynpeter
I find it difficult to imagine a situation where two adult males are happily engaging in any sort of prolonged tickling scene and both are straight.

I am straight and have had tickling encounters with other straight men with no problem whatsoever. Remember, just because you find it difficult to imagine something, doesn't mean that its universal law.

OMG Greg honey~did you really move to Indiana? Hell yeah~TONS of friends in the midwest!

And Ticklerguy4u~ :jester: :jester: :jester:
XOXO

50greg said:
steph-- do you think you could help me find a playmate? :)

Thanks for the advice everyone. Hey Steph, not sure how you'd help me but if you think you can, I'd love to hear it.

As for the person who suggested I find a girlfriend, I'd love to but I haven't had luck there either. Wish I was better at meeting women. :(

Well, m'dear~you've already gotten 2 positive responses from guys on this thread ;) (gives him a gentle shove...) :smilelove
XOXO

Sole Stroker said:
Thanks for the advice everyone. Hey Steph, not sure how you'd help me but if you think you can, I'd love to hear it.

As for the person who suggested I find a girlfriend, I'd love to but I haven't had luck there either. Wish I was better at meeting women. :(

dardanos78 said:
I am straight and have had tickling encounters with other straight men with no problem whatsoever. Remember, just because you find it difficult to imagine something, doesn't mean that its universal law.

Would you mind "fleshing out" (pardon the pun) what you mean by "tickling encounters?" Please say how old you were at the time, and give the general situational details.

wendynpeter said:
Here's my take, since you asked: What we talk about here on this forum *can* be sex (for some), or it might not include sex. But for normal, mature adults a tickling fetish is a sexual fetish, so for us, tickling other adults is always sexuAL. We gather together here at TMF to view media and discuss a sexual fetish.

Oh, that word "normal!" Tickling is a sexual fetish for me, without doubt. It's a sure fire method for "getting me in the mood," so to speak, but I am capable of playing with someone and not having it get sexual or even getting particularly aroused by it, if the person I'm playing with isn't someone I'm attracted to on a couple levels. I didn't think this was possible, but I've found out recently that it is, so live and learn, I say.

wendynpeter said:
I find it difficult to imagine a situation where two adult males are happily engaging in any sort of prolonged tickling scene and both are straight.

I don't think it's fair to put this kind of pressure on someone. If two hetero males want to engage in tickle play, they don't need to be labeled. Women do it and they're not labeled.

We each need to do what makes us comfortable and I hope without judgment from others. I think that's all there is to it.

Would you mind "fleshing out" (pardon the pun) what you mean by "tickling encounters?" Please say how old you were at the time, and give the general situational details.

I have no problem sharing my encounters. My first time ever meeting someone for the purpous of tying and tickling eachother was back when I was 23 and going to film school. I had posted a personal here on the board and left it open to both males and females. A younger guy responded (I believe he was 20 at the time) and it turned out he was not too far from me, so we decided to meet at my place. We each took a turn tying the other down and tickling the crap out of eachother, we both kept our shorts on so there was no nudity, for the next few hours we just had fun tickling each others feet, belly, sides, and underarms(my worst spot). Neither of us had erections, there was no kissing or any awkward fondling going on. All private areas were left untouched and respected. Just two males who shared a mutual love of tickling and thats all.
I've had a few other experiences similar to this one, all with the same outcome. I would definitely love to have a tickling encounter with a woman but it seems that there simply aren't any willing ladies in my area, so I work with the cards that were dealt to me.

dardanos78 said:
We each took a turn tying the other down and tickling the crap out of eachother, we both kept our shorts on so there was no nudity, for the next few hours we just had fun tickling each others feet, belly, sides, and underarms(my worst spot). Neither of us had erections, there was no kissing or any awkward fondling going on. All private areas were left untouched and respected. Just two males who shared a mutual love of tickling and thats all.
You'll forgive me if I don't buy your assessment. If you can convince yourself that two straight males (or females) can engage in that kind of bondage activity, alone, for hours at a time, that just goes to show how powerful the human mind can be. It also shows the lengths to which people will go to deny that they are bisexual.

wendynpeter said:
It also shows the lengths to which people will go to deny that they are bisexual.

Even IF Sole Stroker and dardanos78 is or is not bisexual or gay at all. Why does it matter to you?

It's thier own lifes to live Not yours. Ya know?

(sigh)
Why do we constantly have to explain this to people? IT'S NOT ALWAYS A SEXUAL THING, OK?

wendynpeter said:
You'll forgive me if I don't buy your assessment. If you can convince yourself that two straight males (or females) can engage in that kind of bondage activity, alone, for hours at a time, that just goes to show how powerful the human mind can be. It also shows the lengths to which people will go to deny that they are bisexual.

wendynpeter said:

How can people here be so judgemental of others ? What gives any of us any right to judge others on things they enjoy. We are all different and into different things. No wonder people into M/M tickling are in the minority posting on the forum. I feel so angry and disappointed that even in 2006, on a FETISH forum, some people still make others feel unable to contribute anything "different" to what most people here agree with or do because of the reception or the insults they receive.

Who made you superior to anyone else here wendynpeter ? I realise that what you are saying in your reply is that you don't believe that people can tickle other people of the same gender without being gay or bisexual but surely there are other more polite and less aggressive ways of saying it.

If we all listen to other people with other ideas about tickling we ALL might learn something. I'd like to speak with ANYONE who thinks they know it all from every perspective. This forum would be a much friendlier open place if we were all more tollerant of other peoples differences.

Peter if you find that tickling another male makes yourself homosexual, thats fine. However, telling other people they are homosexual or bi-sexual based on your own personal preferences is rediculous.

I can apreciate how it might be confusing for some people, after all it is a tickling fetish board, but simply put some people don't attach genders to there fetish.

Last edited:
Sole Stroker said:
I tried it once about 10 years ago with an older guy, but he kind of creeped me out.

I too am straight but tickle guys on occasion. It seems that the only thing you didn't like about your m/m experience was the particular guy involved. My advice would be to find a younger guy. If you go to capturedguys.com, you'll see some "twinks," younger, smooth (hairless) guys who I'm sure you'll like.

As a gay male who is into M/M tickling--and yes, that's why I don't post very often on this forum--perhaps I can "straighten" things out a little bit here.

Any gay man who has sought tickling partners has run into heterosexual men who want an experience with another man, but don't want any sex involved. This is not unusual, and it doesn't mean that the heterosexual isn't really straight. It just means that he wants tickling from another guy without any sex involved, period.

Some gay men even prefer to have straight tickling partners. One guy, in a post on a gay forum, put it this way: "I like tickling straight guys because they get right down to business, they're grateful for the contact, and they don't care if your sheets don't match!" :blaugh:

Actually I won't forgive you. If you are going to sit on your high horse and make judgements on others based on your own shortsightedness then you deserve no forgiveness. Your arrogance is apalling, here I thought I was talking with someone who might have had an open mind and was intelligent, and now after your latest comment I find that that is not the case. You say that the power of the human mind is so great that it can get people to deny what they are, turn that logic around on yourself my friend, the sheer lengths your mind goes to judge people about things you obviously know nothing about just shows how true that statement stands with you. If you think about it long enough you might just realize what you are!
So I suppose that if bondage wasn't involved or if we weren't alone and maybe had a female present then would that keep our heterosexuality in tact? Or perhaps if we limited it to just a few minutes then maybe we could have avoided getting the "gay bug" that you so obviously think we must have caught during our little concurrence.
Obviously you are entitled to your opinion of people, just as I have my beliefs now of you, as well as the beliefs of others on this forum who read this thread. I apologize if my response might seem a little overboard to others here, I know this has always been a touchy subject with a lot of people here. It just pushes my buttons when people make judgements about me when they don't even know me.

Just for you wendynpeter I think I'll show you the definition of opinion, so perhaps you will be less likely to share yours next time.

Opinion: A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: “The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion”

wendynpeter said:

Well according to psychology. A person who sees the "id" (inner desire) in every action or reaction and can relate. Holds the "id" also within themselves.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back