• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M Switch Wanted For Fun RP Idea!

gigglish girly

Hey hey!

Looking for a male switch to play out the following idea with me:

———

We’re in a fancy hotel room, and call down to the front desk, requesting two cleaners immediately.

We leave our door slightly ajar, with a hand-written note placed on the dresser that sits immediately inside the room.

It reads:
“We have $50,000 in cash sitting in the room’s safe, but we’ll never give up the code.
PS. We’re not ticklish…”

We then strip, blindfold and tie one another spread eagle side by side on the king-sized bed, awaiting our fate.

As we lay there nervously, leaning in as much as our restraints allow to kiss one another, we hear footsteps approach from down the hotel hallway.

We hear the door creak open, followed by two distinct voices.

“$50,000?!”
“What do they mean… ‘not ticklish’?”

We hear the door close and lock, sending chills up both of our spines. We hear the footsteps getting louder… turning the corner in our suite… followed by both voices in unison: “Oh my…… what do we have here?”

———

Are any ticklish guys interested? Please feel free to reach out! Only prerequisite is that you must be a switch, as well be taking turns playing both ourselves and the tickler of the other person.

Hope to hear from someone who can help me play out this RP idea! x

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back