• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M4F (Or playing as F,) DMs open. 18+ Partners and Chars. DC Comics Story Based RP

Lagos

TMF Poster
Looking for a DC based RP involving heavy Foot play and Tickling as primary ingredients.

Hi there folks I'm looking for some DC Comics based RP. Emphasis on Story over Smut, there will be smut but I'm looking for more of a 60/40 - 70/30 story to smut range. This will be Canons only, I am open to AU variants as long as the core personality and traits are the same. I am also open to the idea of Gender Swapping characters around if that is of interest to people.

Mostly I am wanting to do something with Jason Todd/Red Hood and one of the DC gals. Ideally one of the Gotham Ladies but we can negotiate. I have a few ideas on what we can do for the plot those will be listed below. For Kinks/Limits please dm me.

Under The Hood: Setting things up right at his return to Gotham and start of his war against Batman and the Joker. Is Harley Joining up with Jason to make sure Joker dies for good? Barbara coming out of the Belltower to grab him by the ear and smack some sense into him. Or someone else, does one of his few Titan friends like Donna Troy come to Gotham to find out what the hell is up with these Batkids and their overly dramatic tantrums. Could even be set in the aftermath of Under The Hood, Jason Wounded badly encounters X character. Or in his Villain era where he's a constant antagonist towards the Batfamily.

Outlaw Era: Plenty of options to set up a new dynamic rather than the Roy/Star/Jay trio or the Dark Trinity. Could also be a more wholesome take where he's brought into another team, Outsiders, Stormwatch, etc... lot of options.

Prince of Gotham: Jason setting himself to control Penguin's Empire and gathering a crew of criminals seeking a legit turn. Do one of the heroes try to infiltrate to find out if he's up to something more nefarious? A Bat-Cat esque relationship?

I'm also open to other ideas, I wouldn't be against a gender swap idea with a female Hood and I'd play someone else, maybe a Genderflipped Batgirl.

juice0537 is my discord.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back