• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madria gets tickled for the last time (MF/F, stocks, tied toes, free clip #3)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released clip #3 of the Last Laugh Ayin series:

"For Madria's last scene as the ticklee she's once again locked in stocks, but in a more upright position, toes up, her feet close to each other but incapable of moving very much for reasons of toe bondage. Magias works solo from time to time, but more often than not I help her out by taking care of one foot while she concentrates on the other. It seems our approach has more success when we focus on the toes (like under them, at the toe stem). A guitar pick compensates for my short nails. The sawing motion of a comb is also useful. While this clip is mostly about foot tickling (like most of the shoot), at one point I have Magias practice her skills on Madria's belly and ribs. She also finds some weak spots behind her knees. Eventually both Magias and I go back to the feet, where we remain for the rest of the scene."

Please note that while the preview is only 320x480, the actual clip is 640x480.

Madria's gotta be one of the hottest ladies you've filmed, even though you've had a lot of beautiful women on the set.

great work, as always!

I agree Madria's hot. But in the other hand, there several girls from this site who are more ticklish than her.

Madria's gotta be one of the hottest ladies you've filmed, even though you've had a lot of beautiful women on the set.

great work, as always!

Well, realistically, I know that, overall, my models aren't the "hottest" in the business. However, I personally prefer the look of the models I work with. Some of them are quite attractive, or at least pretty cute. And I agree that Madria is one of the most beautiful women I've had the chance to work with.

I agree Madria's hot. But in the other hand, there several girls from this site who are more ticklish than her.

That's probably true. Some are clearly more ticklish than Madria. But when you think about it, it's not possible for all my models to be the most ticklish person I've worked with. There can only be one. I don't think it means that those who aren't quite as ticklish aren't good models.

In Madria's case, admittedly, she's a little more ticklish on her upper body than on her feet. She's still decently ticklish on her feet, and I tried to bring it out as much as possible by teaming up with Magias, but her reactions weren't quite as intense overall. But frankly, in my experience, that's the case of most people. I mean, no matter how much foot tickling fans (like myself) would like all models to be super ticklish on their feet, in reality, people tend to be more sensitive on their upper body. It's also an easier area to tickle. Oh well.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back