• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clips - Reposts from days gone by

A couple of Japanese actresses getting ticklish during massages: Erika Sawajiri and Mikie Hara. And then another Japanese actress/model, Uno Kanda, gets a good tickling on what looks like a game show. All of these clips came from City of Mica, I can recognize his style from the way the clips are labeled. Thanks Mica, where-ever you are!

* The two massage clips are VERY slight. The Erika Sawajiri clip starts with a laugh, and ends with her getting another massage and seemingly trying to hold in her laughter

Attachments

• Erika Sawajiri massaaji (ongaku ni).wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 243
  • mikie hara wa supa ni iku (henshuu).wmv
    1.7 MB · Views: 204
  • kanda uno- nihon no terebi (postsibly UNBURNED.avi
    3.9 MB · Views: 218
Gail Porter gets tickled by one of our own....

Attachments

• Gail Porter and Yaqi.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 537
Three clips of a couple of Jennas for you......

Jenna Bush Hagar tickled by Savannah Guthrie, this clip posted by
tfaford, and first reported by nomind. Thanks, boys.

We really have to thank the great Profx for (over time) creating both of these Jenna Dewan clips, one of which no one ever commented on! So, Profx, thanks for these and ALL of your contributions over the years, he keeps a low profile, but to me he is one of the most indispensable members of the TMF, and one of the most dependable. Thanks, Profx.

The first clip is from the movie "Ten Years" where she gets tickled by her (real life) husband Channing Tatum and the other from a TV show called "Witches of East End" (this one is very minor)

Attachments

• Today Show - Savannah Guthrie Tickles Jenna Bush's Feet.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • Jenna Dewan TK.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 487
  • Jenna Dewan TK Witches of East End.mp4
    3.2 MB
Last edited:
Speaking of Channing Tatum, here's him tickling Amanda Seyfried and Rachel McAdams.

Regarding the Amanda Seyfried scene from the movie "Dear John", GilmourWaters had this to report:

I was watching MTV or VH1 afew days ago and they were doing an interview with seyfred and tatam and she was commenting on the whole tickling scene..she said (i believe cuz i wasnt really paying too much attention) that she asked him to tickle her and told him exactly where was the the best spot to do it....he basically commented something like im not gonna turn down an op like that...after the clip ended i was questioning myself if i heard what i just heard! I tried looking for that clip again but i couldnt find it

I have tried and tried, for years, and have never been able to track this clip down. (sheer drudgery). Maybe one day!

In ANOTHER interview, when asked about what his favorite scene from "The Vow" was, he said the one where he got to tickle McAdams. But which one? Tickling Rachel McAdams actually was a plot point in the movie! Here's four scenes from that film. (one is just him picking her up and going into the ocean with her as she squeals, giggles and kicks)

Attachments

• The Vow 2012.mp4
    4.4 MB
  • The Vow 2012.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 420
  • The Vow 2012_001.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 432
  • The Vow 2012_002.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 361
  • Amanda Seyfried - Little House (Dear John).mp4
    3.9 MB
Last edited:
And just to keep it all in one place....here's that Channing Tatum interview where he mentions that was his favorite scene.

AND....just in case you didn't get enough of Rachel McAdams being tickled, here's a clip from the blooper reel.....

Attachments

• Channing Tatum's favorite scenes from The Vow.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • The Vow_ Gag Reel [SD 480p]_x264_001.mp4
    992 KB
Ashanti gets tickled in her "Rock Wit You" video......and in case that's not enough for you, you can see a behind-the-scenes clip of the scene being filmed. That clip was provided by, I believe, Profx, back in 2003. Thanks Profx, yet again!

Attachments

• Ashanti.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 342
  • Ashanti - Rock Wit U (Awww Baby)_x264.mp4
    1.1 MB
Kristen Wiig and Miley Cyrus both can't take it......

Attachments

• Kristen Wiig laugh in MacGruber bloopers.wmv
    940.3 KB · Views: 673
  • Miley.mp4
    2.2 MB
Kiran Chetry gets giggly courtesy of Richard Simmons. Get her, Richard.

(this one in the original AVI, but also MP4 and wmv, so....everyone should be able to see this one, lol)

Attachments

• kiran chetry richard simmons.avi
    4 MB · Views: 308
  • kiranchetryfull.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • kiranchetryfull.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 235
....aaaaand Kelly Ripa gets tickled a whole bunch of times: by Sam Champion, Geraldo Rivera, David Blaine, some from her sitcom.....

I would guess - nay, I would BET - most, if not all of these, were created - or at least first alerted - by Rajee. Thanks Rajee, where ever you may be!

("You're welcome, The Internet", Rajee would say! :) )

Attachments

• Kelly Ripa Sam Champion.wmv
    2.4 MB · Views: 693
  • Kelly Ripa ua.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 482
  • Kelly tickled.wmv
    3.8 MB · Views: 556
  • Kelly Ripa Geraldo.mpg
    1.5 MB
  • kelly ripa hope[1].and.faith xmas tickle.wmv
    602.2 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Great clips. Do you have the regis and kelly clip where they found a tickling pic in their inbox? I had it but my laptop crashed and have been looking for it ever since. Thanks.

Great clips. Do you have the regis and kelly clip where they found a tickling pic in their inbox? I had it but my laptop crashed and have been looking for it ever since. Thanks.

No, I didn't even hear about this one. Anyone else out there? Rajee? (Rajee used to be THE Kelly Ripa authority on the board, I don't know if he still posts.....)

The Christmas Hope and Faith episode is one of my favorite scenes from a mainstream TV series of all time. :D

That Kelly and Sam Champion clip was amazing Kelly has a Fantastic tickle laugh.

I love Kelly and I think she's definitely into tickling. Too bad her feet aren't ticklish(when Regis gave her a pedicure she didn't even flinch). I think in the first clip she was laughing at what the co host was doing not because of a ticklish reaction(although I hope I'm wrong)

Gorgeous Karla Martinez can't take the foot rub..... ;)

Attachments

• KarlaMartinez_Control.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 603

Is the episode the one where they showed an edited picture from TicklingParadise.com where Regis is tickling Kelly buried in the sand?

I love Kelly and I think she's definitely into tickling. Too bad her feet aren't ticklish(when Regis gave her a pedicure she didn't even flinch). I think in the first clip she was laughing at what the co host was doing not because of a ticklish reaction(although I hope I'm wrong)

Light touch tickling may work on Kelly's feet. I remember in the pedicure episode Kelly told Regis to go rough on her feet. David Blaine might have been lightly tickling her feet with the diving gloves on in the Giant water tank.

No, I didn't even hear about this one. Anyone else out there? Rajee? (Rajee used to be THE Kelly Ripa authority on the board, I don't know if he still posts.....)

Kelly tickle sightings are rare these days when they are using a new co-host almost daily. Perhaps when they find a cohost with great chemistry with Kelly and he/she gets a multi-year contract.

Yea. That's the one. When I saw the pic I knew it was from tickling paradise since I had bought the vid a couple of months earlier. Still have it in my collection.

Ellen Degeneres, continuing in the tradition of talk shows being a go-to place for mainstream

1. Riihanna describing getting her side tattooed and making sure we understand: she's really ticklish.

2. Ellen reassures Sofia Vergara that she's not going to tickle her.

3.) Jennifer Aniston reacts to a massager.....and also, as you can see below, a dust buster....lol

4.) One of my favorites: Ellen diabolically decides to tickle a gorgeous model who is onstage to get a massage. She so obviously relishes it.

Attachments

• Rihanna on Being Naked_002.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 357
  • JAonEllen.wmv
    985.6 KB · Views: 299
  • Sofia Vergara on Ellen.wmv
    5.1 MB · Views: 467
  • ellen-vacuum-jennifer-anistons-armpit.gif
    ellen-vacuum-jennifer-anistons-armpit.gif
    981.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Ellen tickles model_during_a_massage.mp4
    964.9 KB
Last edited:
One more Ellen clip:

-Salma Hayek and Ellen trade notes.

And for you Salma Hayek fans, some more stuff:

-An interview from Inside the Actor's Studio where she reveals getting tickled by Antonio Banderas during the filming of "Desperado".

-And a quick clip where she REPORTEDLY gets tickled and chased down the beach by Pierce Brosnan. To be honest, this doesn't look like a tickle to me, but it was on the old Tickletown mainstream list and used to be on people's mainstream trades, so here it is....you decide.

Attachments

• Salma Hayek After_The_Sunset.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 289
  • Salma_Ellen 01.wmv
    384.8 KB · Views: 404
  • Salma Hayek on Inside The Actors Studio.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 422
Ellen Degeneres, continuing in the tradition of talk shows being a go-to place for mainstream

1. Riihanna describing getting her side tattooed and making sure we understand: she's really ticklish.

2. Ellen reassures Sofia Vergara that she's not going to tickle her.

3.) Jennifer Aniston reacts to a massager.....and also, as you can see below, a dust buster....lol

4.) One of my favorites: Ellen diabolically decides to tickle a gorgeous model who is onstage to get a massage. She so obviously relishes it.

4. Just became one of my favorites, too. :feets: Thanks for sharing all of them here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back