• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MAJOR DUH MOMENT!!! (no pics, just need to ask a question about my pics)

giggle-maker

2nd Level Orange Feather
Wow...I just had my nose rubbed in a pile of "D'Oh!"

I got a message from a friend who pointed out, much to my almost light-headed dismay, that:

1. My favorite.....no.....my ONLY tickle-tool of choice is the female fingernail

and

2. Not one of my pics has any fingernails "postworked" into them!

My friend said she noticed this when she also noticed that not one of these girls has toenails. So naturally she gravitated twoards also noticing the lack of fingernails (she's read both stories and knows me well enough to know that this is a serious WTF)

So...

I do have the ability to go back and edit this and was going to ask all of you if I should indeed do that or just keep them like they are?

It would take a bit of effort to go back and edit each pic accordingly, but is still totally do'able.

Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:
I suggest that you let your posted work stand. Then you can post the edited versions at your convenience. Thus, each viewer can choose his or her own preferences.

I suggest that you let your posted work stand. Then you can post the edited versions at your convenience. Thus, each viewer can choose his or her own preferences.

Not a bad idea! I did edit one already ( I made a copy of the original so I could have both)

I'll post the "after pic" in the same post as the original.

The pic is Crissy tickling Misty

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back