• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Male Tickling Event on Japanese Television

tickphil

While surfing YouTube last night, I found that there was an entire episode of guys being tickled on the Japanese TV show "Gaki no Tsukai". For those that don't know, it is a comedy/game show where guests and the stars are tortured each week in hundreds of different ways. For years, I have been waiting for there to be tickle torture. Someone had posted a total of three clips for a total of 24 minutes, but unfortunately, they have been removed. As of today, you could still see the photos from the clips. Had anyone seen them before they were removed? Can anyone discribe the specifics of the clips? More importantly, did anyone save them to their harddrives?

What was the subtitle? I found pages of the clips on youtube. :cool:

youtube

I also found that out. There is 188 different entries on the show. What is the subtitle by chance?

The subtitle is "Tickle Club". I found it on the playlist "ticklish", page 48.

D'oh! I had them favorited, too! It sucks that they are gone now! They're great videos.

Can you tell us about them? How extensive was the tickling? Were they ticklish?

Sure. The tickling was as extensive as some fo the guys on their team let it get. It works like this, one person is to be tickled, and it was up to his team members to decide when he's had enough by waving their flags. They were tickled all over their bodies by the people in odd constumes. Under arms, sides, thighs, feet nothing was spared. Pretty much ALL the guys were very ticklish. Some were good at holding it in, others, not so much. It was fun to watch!

Thank you! Wish I had seen it.

There is one, in particular, who has been very sadistic with others for many years. His name is Hamada. I hope he is one who got it!

Any luck on this? I found another website that's all about Japanese TV shows and they mentioned it, but it was linked to the same YouTube clip that's now gone. It's weird, other episodes of this show seem to be up there, but this one not so much. Sucks. I would've liked to have seen it. I bet it was funny like that other show with the woman who love to tickle people and the talk show host who go around tickling people on the street. Thanks Far East for your tickling contributions.

Question for Rajee

Rajee,

Do you have any ideas about how to find a copies of these clips? You always seem to be able to find what others are looking for.

Try looking on bittorrent websites. I'll look too. :bouncybou

Thought I would check in with everyone again....anyone saved this on their harddrive that would be willing to share it? Or has anyone found the rest of it?

I've been digging around for this for a long time; still haven't found the full thing. Anyone else have any luck?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back