• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Update

Yaqi. I am not starting trouble here. I'm confused.
You yourself said that at the end of last year you were not going to even have a website anymore because the internet was not good enough for you to promote tickling.
WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE IT IN APRIL OF 2002?

You've also stated that the AMT's and the TMF's of the world are things you didn't want to be involved with, so i can rightfully ask you WHY DO YOU POST HERE IF YOU DONT THINK ITS WORTHWHILE?

These are legit questions I'D love answered. Since you just posted here, we know you also read this group, so please dont ignore this and act like you didnt' see it. We all know you will see this.

Thanks,
Dodger

Amen. Welcome back Yaqi. As an aspiring film maker let me say you're doing something great here. :cool:

The more things change....

...the more they stay the same. People can certainly have a change of heart, thank God! We should be grateful.

yaqisworld said:
Some things change, Dodger. Some things change.
Well that answer is all cutsie and everything but did you understand what i meant by asking? I think it was misleading and unfair to say "I'm closing the website on January 15th. If you want any of my videos you need to buy them now or you wont ever get them."
I personally put myself in great financial strain to get two of your videos because of that announcement, only to see that you never closed your site after all, and I could have bought them at a slower pace. That was my point I was making, you know? ;)

dodger said:

That was my point I was making, you know? ;)

Aha! So there is some point to your endless fascination with me. Why don't you email me Dodger since this is becoming off topic here.

Of course I am going to have an opinion, probably the unpopular one, but here goes. Yaqi seems to be a bit stuck on himself. After seeing him on TV and reading some of his comments on this site and at his site I feel I can detect a bit of arrogance. Personally, while he has made some great strides in the tickling world, I could give a rats fat ass what he does. His material is good not cutting on the man just saying that he is the same as the rest of us on this site. Dodger, I hope you get your questions answered to your satisfaction, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.:cool:

*Sigh* Why is the realization of ones great ability always called arrogance??

heehee...

arrogance is a fault...and i don`t have any:)

just kidding folks...don`t kill me...:)

Yaqi is certainly an eccentric person, and that eccentricity might rub some people the wrong way. We must put his bad points on one side of the scale, and his good points on the other side. With Jenna Jameson on the good side of the scale, I'd say it far outweighs the bad side. Yaqi's commitment to tickling should be respected. He took alot of guff on the Stern show, and it showed that he's not a coward who runs from adversity.
As far as Dodger goes, it's kind of like a famous band announcing a farewell tour. You run out to get tickets, you go to the show, and then three years later the band gets back together and does another tour. How many times has Elton John done this? Millions. Dodger's dissapointment is understandable, but I think Yaqi showed class by inviting Dodger to e-mail him as opposed to having a public argument for our entertainment.
We should be glad that Yaqi has returned, and his eccentricities are a small price to pay for the wealth of tickling he provides us with.
There is a thread running right now that is trying to raise money to tickle a celeb, but I've already got a tape of a celeb being tickled, and I got it for free thanks to Yaqi.
I remeber about a year ago I was thinking to myself about what celebs I'd really like to see tickled. Obviously a hundred names popped into my mind, but the top two were Nicole Eggert and Jenna Jameson. Now if Yaqi can only get his hands on Nicole. If you can't get Nicole then Jessica Alba will do nicely.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back