• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Make Her Laugh Game

Gamer

TMF Poster
Anybody playing the recent versions of this Android app game? [Make Her Laugh - Tickle Simulator]

Certainly an interesting experience if you don't mind lots of moderately difficult quick-time events. Only problem is the "rub" action is harder to complete as quick as the "swipe" or "tap" at least using a mouse with an emulator. Though you really should play this for an hour or less one time a day than trying to play it like a game for several hours.

Olga is awesome and seems to play with the tickler a little bit (in the tickle videos).

Larissa has great feet, but her behavior in the videos makes me think she likes the tickling rather than being tortured by the experience (as implied by her being in a bad mood). Continuity issue mostly, very minor complaint.

Helen looks rather different in the videos than the glamor shots (talk about photo filtering). The laugh is not to my tastes though and is much worse in the fake tickle part (game part) than the true tickle clip rewards. Best feet though.

I haven't gotten to the last girl yet, but she is a looker. I hope her videos are as fun as Olga's.

Edit: Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. Since it is about a game that is mainly full motion video with actual tickle clips, I assumed this would be the best location to bring up a discussion about it.

Edit2: (I am not in any way associated with the App's developers.) I am attaching some images from within the game:
Olga the Dancer (Episode1): MHL-Olga.png
Helen the Athlete (Episode3): MHL-Helen.png
Valentia the Actress (Episode4): MHL-Valentia.pngMHL-Valentia2.pngMHL-Valentia-Feet.png

Last edited:
The last girl is probably my favorite because, although her feet aren't quite as nice as the other model's, her storyline implies that she's enjoying the tickling. Makes for a nice contrast from the others.

It's a pretty fun app, although the file space required is MASSIVE. I do hope there are still one or two new models in the pipeline for it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wait, you mean the character for the actress story probably likes it? That would be awesome.

I see images of a cute blond but she isn’t an option in the app. Was she removed in a version update I wonder?

I wonder how many of the models for this game enjoy the tickling.

As for size, I’m using Bluestacks emulator. It works fairly well, but I do wonder if the actions aren’t harder as a result of using a mouse.

Last edited:
I think so, that sounds like the girl they had in the demo(?) Version of the app? Shame, her stuff was nice.
That was a whole different version of the game though, in terms of mechanics.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Does seem so. Real pity cause the blonde in those pictures is hotter than any of the brunettes they have in the final game. That curly redhead though, just 27 more stars to unlock her.

Apparently they had Sportswoman Helen as the first episode in an earlier version of the released app. I’m glad they rearranged the girls for the episodes cause I probably would have stopped playing well before now. Her laugh is not pleasant and comes off really fake and her expressions aren’t the best.

Olga’s expressions are really cute during the tickling. Course I have no idea if Larissa or Olga are even ticklish let alone how much of their laughter is genuine. Granted the suspension of disbelief is basically required with most any paid tickle content.

Last edited:
OMG!! Valentia (episode 4 - actress) is utterly fantastic! Worth every second of time watching ads and repeating sessions and grinding.

She seems extremely ticklish (certainly on her armpits from what I've seen so far) and her laugh is glorious to hear. I fully recommend this game based on Episode 4 alone.

Oh and she plays as someone who is enthusiastic to learn how to laugh, and she doesn't mind you tickling her out of her mind to make her laugh.

Oh and her feet are quite good. Not ugly at all.

By the way, does anyone know what Multi-Tickling does? It is a special purchase option at the bottom. Does it make the game easier or just unlock all of the tools?

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back