• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Make Laughter Not War *Nylon Tickling **01/08/07

MTJpub

Verified
MAKE LAUGHTER NOT WAR

Twelve full-color comic pages of action!

* Laughing gas!
* Catfights!
* And lots of nylon-footed tickling in stocks!

A psychedelic tickling adventure, time-tripping back to the days of lava lamps and flower power! In 1969, three beautiful female military officers are sent to a recruitment drive on a college campus. Once there, they are kidnapped by three hippie girls who try to show them the evil of their ways through the healing power of laughter!

**12 Full Color Pages
**50+ Comic Panels
**1 Bonus Cover
**Story By Xodlirv
**Art by Rick Wolf
**E-Mail delivery

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Make_Laughter_Not_War.html

Please Note: See the attached Cover Art and a Sample Panel from the E-comic below!

Those tickler looked evil, lol.

I hate laughing gas, it nearly killed me. I did not laugh at all. :(

I am so excited about a f/f nylon tickling offering that I'm ordering this as soon as I'm done with this reply! :bowing: Please considering offering more f/f nylon material in the future!

Like wow man,I can dig it I placed the order not even 10 minutes ago,and got the product maybe 5 minutes ago Just lucky I recon This was a great suprise Especially after the crap I went through today and yesterday with my job

Zod normally bows or kneels to nobody Tonight Zod will make an exception :bowing: :bowing: :p

I take it back...

This shoots past groovy straight into...whatever's better than groovy! :woot: Thanks, man! Peace!

Thanks to everyone for your nice comments on this project. I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

And special thanks to Rick Wolf and Lulu Borges for bringing my twisted fantasies to life with such flair! I hope we can work together again sometime!

just curious but how is the laughing gas used in the comic?

Cosmo_ac said:

The woman wearing the USAF uniform is given the laughing gas before and during the tickle session

Laughing gas is also used at the beginning to capture the three officers.

Cosmo_ac said:

Cosmo,

the comic is A+. It definately gets the Zone's seal of approval for laughing gas scenes. The art and story are very good and so is the tickling. You can check out some exclusive samples MTJ gave us. Visit the Zone for the latest update.
webmaster joe

This sounds like a good concept. The idea of reeducation from army officers into hippies sounds very original. If i ever have the chance, i might just buy it.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back