• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Make Up A Fact!

The word "lisp" was coined by the Marquis De Sade. He made sure to include an "s" so that people with lisps couldn't say it without embarrassing themselves.

Eating dark chocolate makes you grow younger. Eat enough of it and you'll become a child again. :D

Not only is Milagros an author of great tickling fiction, but he also is writing the 8th Harry Potter book.

I already covered that untruth Goth, but thank you helping to perpetuate that myth. Much appreciated.

Elmer Fudd is coincidentally also the name of the mayor of the town of Cotati, California. His e-mail address is [email protected].

There is a rarely seen loony tunes short in which Elmer decapitates Bugs and uses his head to beat Daffy Duck to death. To get a copy of this episode, email the mayor of Cotati at [email protected].

There is a rarely seen loony tunes short in which Elmer decapitates Bugs and uses his head to beat Daffy Duck to death. To get a copy of this episode, email the mayor of Cotati at [email protected].

lol omg i thought u were serious in the chat stupid me lol dude went right over my head

If you are patient enough to watch grass grow, you will also see it do a line dance to "Achy Breaky Heart". Don't blink, or you'll miss it.

There is a secret thread hidden somewhere on the forum. If you find it and e-mail a moderator, you win every tickling video ever made.

The children's toy/game "Barrel of Monkeys" was derived from an actual historical incident wherein monkeys were shipped from New World explorers to the Queen of Spain via barrell. Alas, no one drilled a hole in the barrell, and so the monkeys arrived dead.

However, the royalty of Spain took perverse joy in their own game of trying to remove one dessicated monkey corpse after another from the barrell by hooking their stiffened arms.

In honor of historical accuracy, you'll note that the "Barrell of Monkeys" barrell also has no holes for air, food or water.

I misspelled "barrel" several times in my last post on this thread because the entire left hemisphere of my brain has been removed, compelling me to derive language and spelling strictly from visuo-spatial processing. It takes a little doing. :xpulcy:

Next year, the US government is going to give every citizen a $5000.00 stimulus check.

Eating hard-boiled eggs causes women's ovaries to expand and eventually burst. :eek:

Coming next fall, from the producers of American Idol, is a new reality show following Milagros in his quest to post 1 million times.

I can't wait to see the Sex and the City Movie. Neither can any of my male friends. I'm organizing a big guys only trip to see it while the ladies will be forced to sit through Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

The Beatles made three lost albums, never released, that will be found soon. :D

It takes precisely 38 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. No more, no less.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back